Perfect Smile Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Perfect Smile

How would you rate Perfect Smile ?

"Went here with my husband and step kids and the dentist we seen was friendly and made us all feel at ease"
"understanding your needs"
"Descent surgeries"
"Descent surgeries"
"I am extra happy. Liz as a great receptionist"
"They are really unprofessional"
"""the Dr did not see that something was going on with my sons teeth. I went reduce and kept telling her that I see them changing and she just told me they look normal and that all babies teeth look like that. Well I went to get a second opinion and he has very weak tooth and we need to see a specialist at the hospital now. I'm very sure this could have prevented if the Dr would have actually listened to my concerns."
"Dr Masoud Ardestani and Margie Tinmouth at the Hebburn clinic are brilliant. Started going to Perfect Smile due to very bad service at a different, nearby dental clinic and I'm so happy I'm with Perfect Smile now. Dr Masoud and Margie really listened to my issues and concerns and are doing everything they can to resolve these issues. They are very professional, friendly and funny and worked hard to make sure I was relaxed and happy. Will be recommending these 2, and Perfect Smile, to everyone now!"
"asd asd asd asd asd asd asd"
"We felt very confident with our new Dentist Gary Stryoon. He was very knowledgeable and which gave us confidence in his abilities as well as providing options which would be financially beneficial to us."
"Judged by my experience this last Wednesday the business model of this practice - which used to be entirely different when it was a local dental surgery - seems to be high pressure salesmanship rather than patient care. I felt like a piece of meat with a mouth but more importantly a wallet. It may be that the treatment plans suggested were appropriate but the whole approach did absolutely nothing to establish patient trust and left me feeling mildly mugged. I shall go back to my English and German trained Hungarian dentists who have older approaches to patient care, newer equipment and facilities, and much lower prices. Please take me off your list."
"Absolutlt disgraceful dentist. I've been in extreme pain last the past month and having just moved to Muswell Hill I made an appointment with "Perfect Smile" at my first appoitment the dentist advised I needed route canal but it was her opinion this should be done at the hospital. I was asked to leave and that I would be contacted. I received no follow up and the pain continued to get worse and worse. I booked another appoinment over two weeks later for 9:10am I took the day off my duties to see I could make it as I knew I would be having the route canal or extraction of the tooth. When I arrived there was no record I had an appointment. The dentist said it's a reception error. I made another appointment for a few days later. Seen again by the same dentist "Maninder" I was asked why was I there. I said for the route canal that I was advised I needed to be taken out. She had no record why I was there. She then asked if it was bottom left tooth. I answered "yes" she informed me that the hospital had turned down the x ray. I was completely confused as to what was happening. It was almost expected that I could read her mind, she seemed very reluctant to tell me what's going on. Then she said that the hospital says it's not a special route canal but then she said she thinks it is. I kindly said that if the hospital thinks it's not a special case and you think it is where does this leave me? What are my options. She then said that if she does the route canal then it's 50/50 it can go wrong. She said she doesn't have all the right tools. Feeling slightly upset about all this is an understatement. I've never encoutrered such unprofessionalism in my whole life. Being in so much pain I asked if I could just carry on with a route canal to which I was then informed I would need to book another appointment. This would be the third appointment. I had to leave in pain and now I'm looking for another Dentist. Never again."
"I had made an appointment with reception for a filling this was cause some months earlier after a check up and exray and diagnosed I required a filling,i could not get an appointment so left for some months later. When seeing the dentist on this visit, I was told they could NOT do the filling and I would have to make another appointment because the reception have booked in for a check up and not a filling, so The dentist could do the filling and check up on the same visit , so hear we go agiain"
"Any parent with a 5year old will tell you that dentist appointments are not exciting visits. Was very pleased with the care and attention that not only the front desk staff share always but my daughters' last dentist appointment went extremely well. She was treated patiently and calmly and yet her treatment was very complicated (would have required a referral and sedation in other words). This made the whole appointment worthwhile. Thank you very much and see you soon... Proud to say that you are our family dentists! Please keep it up"
"The website misleadswhen it comes to them accepting NHS treatment customers. I got to the West Hampstead one and they made me go private even thought my treaments could have been done on NHS band 1 easily. Either the website is lying or the staff is."
"I would like to say big thank to Dr. DAVID his job with my teeths was brilliant i can warmly recommend this debtal clinic"
"Excellent quick and professional no time wasting like other dentist my dentist Mohamed i think his name is did excellent job on my first visit only !! Thanks Mustafa"
"Perfect smile have changed my life, I never stop smiling after years of hiding my teeth! Cfast braces are incredible, straight teeth in 4 month and very few people even realise you have braces! Michelle from the North Shields branch is an absolute credit to your team. Incredible dentistry but genuinely absolutely lovely! Infact every member off staff from reception to the dental nurse were all fantastic, even to the point of remembering my name! I cannot recommend enough, if your considering having work done... do it! I wish I done it years ago Sarah x"
Mr T Batal
Verified Buyer
"Your wonderful excellent customer service and I must say it start from the front door and you have a very hard worker with smile and happy to help especially LAURA... of course the treatments and the doctors are amazing.......and professional great job and value for money....."
Mr J Cutler
Verified Buyer
"I always feel in excellent care with Tim and Angela."
Perfect Smile is rated 4.83 based on 638 reviews