Perfect Smile Reviews

of reviewers recommend Perfect Smile
Telephone
Read Perfect Smile Reviews

Tell us how Perfect Smile made you happy
Terrible nhs service for kids. 1. Check up appointment in a year, even that lockdown finished. 2. Always offering private service, not willing to do anything thru NHS 3. My daughter’s filling were lost in a less then month, but the repeated the same. Just put filling on a top, no cleaning, nothing. After their treatment my daughter has an abscess and were referred to another doctors.
Never received my veneers. 2 years later and £300 down. No response to emails. AVOID
Waiting for my parcel 5 months and still nothing, ive sent 10 emails to them and all I hear "is on the way"
Since change of managenent, very poor customer service, no response to emails and calls about arranging appointments or updates on my treatment. Overpriced, misleading information on website. Had to change dentist mid treatment and they withheld my patient files for months despite repeated requests. Appalling service. Do not waste you time and money.
Very poor treatment my fillings were terrible one of them came out. They are inefficient and are overpriced they fabricated more treatment to be done that was not needed whatsoever. They are not genuine indeed are very untrustworthy.
NOT an NHS dentist as advertised. Greedy and money-grabbing practice - Dentists are more like sales people in my experiences. This morning, after a 25 minute wait on the phone, I was told that the next NHS appointment would be in 8 months time. I asked how soon I could get booked in if I paid / booked private and they said next week... utterly shameful that they're using the pandemic as an excuse. DO NOT BOTHER!
Waited over 20 days to receive not my orderd whitening products. They didn't do a refund or send me my order. Lost of money.
They just want your money!
The prices listed on the website are extremely misleading! I have called the West Hampstead branch and asked for prices for my crown: They charge £600 for Bonded Metal/Porcelain rather than £350 as they mention in their website. Also, for a Premolar root canal treatment, they asked for £300 rather than £165 in the website. This is an extreme example of misleading the customers. I have spent an hour trying to read their website and calling them. If they are honest and a decent company, they would have put the correct prices for each branch to their website. Is it really that hard to do that?? Shame on your Perfect Smile!
Went here with my husband and step kids and the dentist we seen was friendly and made us all feel at ease
understanding your needs
Descent surgeries
Descent surgeries
I am extra happy. Liz as a great receptionist
They are really unprofessional
""the Dr did not see that something was going on with my sons teeth. I went reduce and kept telling her that I see them changing and she just told me they look normal and that all babies teeth look like that. Well I went to get a second opinion and he has very weak tooth and we need to see a specialist at the hospital now. I'm very sure this could have prevented if the Dr would have actually listened to my concerns.
Dr Masoud Ardestani and Margie Tinmouth at the Hebburn clinic are brilliant. Started going to Perfect Smile due to very bad service at a different, nearby dental clinic and I'm so happy I'm with Perfect Smile now. Dr Masoud and Margie really listened to my issues and concerns and are doing everything they can to resolve these issues. They are very professional, friendly and funny and worked hard to make sure I was relaxed and happy. Will be recommending these 2, and Perfect Smile, to everyone now!
asd asd asd asd asd asd asd
We felt very confident with our new Dentist Gary Stryoon. He was very knowledgeable and which gave us confidence in his abilities as well as providing options which would be financially beneficial to us.
Judged by my experience this last Wednesday the business model of this practice - which used to be entirely different when it was a local dental surgery - seems to be high pressure salesmanship rather than patient care. I felt like a piece of meat with a mouth but more importantly a wallet. It may be that the treatment plans suggested were appropriate but the whole approach did absolutely nothing to establish patient trust and left me feeling mildly mugged. I shall go back to my English and German trained Hungarian dentists who have older approaches to patient care, newer equipment and facilities, and much lower prices. Please take me off your list.
Perfect Smile is rated 4.77 based on 647 reviews