Perfect Glasses, Greater London Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Perfect Glasses, Greater London

27 Old Gloucester St, Bloomsbury, London WC1N 3AF, UK

Tell us how Perfect Glasses, Greater London made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
"My recommendation is to stay clear of this company, it took 6,5 weeks for my order to come through. I explained that I had broken my glasses and urgently needed a replacement and even offered to pay a premium. I chased and heard lots of apologies and promises that were not kept. Don’t fall for the line about the lenses being complicated and taking a long time, I have an email advising that my lenses were ordered a touch over 4 weeks after order placement. They are just front office guys with no facilities, they take your money but don’t action your order leaving you to question what they are doing with your money. I eventually contacted the company they use in order to find out the real status, they were great. I placed a formal complaint through PayPal which they didn’t reply to. The only upside from this being that I finally have my glasses which are good. How come I can only find five reviews with an overwhelming negative view and yet they claim over 300 reviews with a very positive view?"
"Glasses ok but ordered three pairs of standard glasses 12th April. The "close up" pair arrived in five days, the other two pairs arrived 17th May after much chasing. DON'T BUY from this company if you want your glasses urgently. Five weeks of phone calls and emails to get them!"
"Been a horrible process from start to finish ordered my glasses on a Sunday waited a few days then messaged the online portal the guy who spoke to me said they had to order the lenses in. Waited a few days kept speaking to the chat online and was told many differnt things by differnt people. I then threatened to complain and they told me it had been dispatched. I then got an email from dpd saying they've received details for my order and will be delivered tomorrow. Then I look on the dpd website and they say they haven't received the package yet and I should check with the shipper I check with perfect glasses and they've said they've shipped it. Been a massive run around and will never order from here again"
"Comfortable and fit perfectly. I have quite a wide bridge but the app allowed me to filter by bridge size which made picking from a suitable selection vs. looking at dozens on a shelf so much quicker. I also find shopping in a store uncomfortable with people clambering for the same pair of glasses and assistants hovering over you, quite often I end up visiting a few times just to get my space but with the filter and being able to see how they looked on, made the experience quicker and with much less friction. Website easy to use, great range and suits all budgets. The only downside was that they sent me non- prescription to begin with and, after paying postage to return them, it then took several weeks for this to be dealt with and to receive the correct pair, with a lack of communication during this time. Hence only 3 stars. But the glasses were worth the wait - stylish and comfy!"
"Worst service ever.Do not fall for the no quibble returns lie."
"If i could give a zero score then i would. Avoid like the plague. Customer service is shocking to say the least."
Perfect Glasses, Greater London is rated 1.50 based on 6 reviews