Perfect Glasses, Greater London Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Perfect Glasses, Greater London

27 Old Gloucester St, Bloomsbury, London WC1N 3AF, UK

Tell us how Perfect Glasses, Greater London made you happy

"Comfortable and fit perfectly. I have quite a wide bridge but the app allowed me to filter by bridge size which made picking from a suitable selection vs. looking at dozens on a shelf so much quicker. I also find shopping in a store uncomfortable with people clambering for the same pair of glasses and assistants hovering over you, quite often I end up visiting a few times just to get my space but with the filter and being able to see how they looked on, made the experience quicker and with much less friction. Website easy to use, great range and suits all budgets. The only downside was that they sent me non- prescription to begin with and, after paying postage to return them, it then took several weeks for this to be dealt with and to receive the correct pair, with a lack of communication during this time. Hence only 3 stars. But the glasses were worth the wait - stylish and comfy!"
"Worst service ever.Do not fall for the no quibble returns lie."
"If i could give a zero score then i would. Avoid like the plague. Customer service is shocking to say the least."
Perfect Glasses, Greater London is rated 1.67 based on 3 reviews