Perfect Cleaning Reviews

info@perfectcleaning.co.uk

Suite 5, 15 The BroadwayLondon

Click Here

Tell us how Perfect Cleaning made you happy

"I’m really happy finding Perfect Clean London in Instagram. Being new in the area everything is like taking chances and I’m truly satisfied because this company is really taking good care of my apartment. Thank you so much."
Are you Perfect Cleaning? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I’m impressed with how the cleaners removed the deep seated stains in our mattress. It’s pretty cool how it looks like a new bed when I return home."
"I was able to fully recover my deposit, thank you Perfect Clean for your excellent end of tenancy cleaning service."
"George came to clean my carpet and did a fantastic job. Incredibly helpful and the carpet was as new. Would fully recommend!"
"George did an excellent job with my flat! Couldn't believe the results. Would highly reccomend! A+++"
"Great service. Very organised team. I felt so confident and even left my keys for them to access the house. The carpet was cleaned professionally. As soon as I opened the front door I could smell the nice and fresh air. Stains were removed and details were paid to the smallest corner in each room. I would highly recommend Perfect Clean to family and friends and definately use their services in future."
"The customer service team at Perfect Cleaning are absolutely stellar. We have had a cleaner coming for about 7 months and, no matter how many times we contacted them and how many questions or requests we had, they always answered quickly and in the most helpful way. I was really impressed with this agency, they seem to really care about their customers. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them!"
"Perfect Clean were very engaging and attentive to my requirements when setting up my regular cleaning service. Our first cleaning visit was booked in promptly after starting our service contract. When other circumstances meant our first cleaning visit had to be rescheduled after the cleaner had already arrived on time, Perfect Clean again promptly rebooked. After our first cleaning visit was concluded, we were delighted with the level of work carried out. Long may the great service continue!"
Dear Marcelo,

Thank you for sharing your experience. It is much appreciated
"I've just used one of their cleaners for a one-off flat clean and was very happy. The flat was left spotless, and the cleaner herself was so lovely. Highly recommended."
Dear James, thank you for taking time to share your experience. It is highly appreciated.
"Very professional, always responds to emails quickly, never cancels, overall very happy with a very good service"
Hi Elena, Thank you for your spreading the word. We appreciate it.
"Fantastic service! Have used the company for almost 6 years and was extremely happy about it. It s reasonably priced and the call center as always been very pro-active and fast to answer queries. The cleaning / ironing service is of good quality. Would definitely recommend"
Dear Mr. M, Thank you for sharing your experience. It is much appreciated.
"I have been very happy with the quality of service from Perfect Clean, both from the administrative point of view and the two cleaners that I have come over the last few months. One of the cleaners returned to her home country (she was wonderful) and I was genuinely thrilled with the seamless transition to a new cleaner who has also done a superb job. I can highly recommend Perfect Clean as a company that offer a valuable service and my five star rating is offered without hesitation."
Dear Casel, thank you for spreading the good word. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with the service.
"We have used Perfect Cleaning on an ad hoc (yet fairly frequent) basis for many years; their service has been consistently good and we have found their staff to be professional, lovely, hard working people who have done a great job."
Dear Catherine, thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate them
"I have been using Perfect Clean's services for a number of years now both personally and professionally for my clients. I have always been impressed with their professionalism and the results they achieve. They are reliable, very accommodating nothing is too much trouble. I have no hesitation in recommending them."
Dear Andrea, thank you for you for spreading the good word. It is much appreciated.
"I have been a very happy client of Perfect Clean for about five years. My cleaner, Velislava, is reliable, thorough, and trustworthy (she cleans while I am out), and if I need to change my time slot, or the service I require, she is easy to contact, and always tries to be flexible. I also have my carpets cleaned by Perfect Clean a couple of times a year. My quality of life has improved immensely since I started employing a cleaner. I only have a small one-bedroom flat, and could easily clean it myself, but to come home at the end of the day to a sparklingly clean flat is well worth the money."
Dear Emma, thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate your kind words.
"I highly recommend Perfect Clean. The service is excellent and worth the price- as they take off all the pressure from you and organize the introduction, cleaning and follow up regularly. The cleaning quality is also excellent- whether you choose once off cleaning or regular. We are very impressed with both our once-off (Rosie) and Regular Cleaner (Katjya) as they are very efficient and reliable. I had used other agencies before but the office would ask me to coordinate, negotiate with the cleaners and I did not see the point of having a central office in that case. I am particularly impressed by the flexibility offered by the customer service team. In my last stages of pregnancy I had to move some dates around to suit the situation and Perfect Clean were not only very patient with that, they also offered several options to ensure I get a package that is best suited for me. Thanks to the excellent service!"
Dear Husna, Thank you for spreading the word. We appreciate it.
"I was very happy and satisfied with a cleaner, she was very detailed and meticulous. It was for the first time for me, so I did not know what to expect, but it exceeded my expectations instead!! Perfect Cleaning team is very caring and they make sure that everything is arranged smoothly and according to your wish. I would definitely recommend them to everyone for a regular cleaning. Great job!"
Dear Marta, thank you for your brilliant feedback. We appreciate your comments.
"My allocated cleaner is fantastic and I am really pleased with the quality of service that she delivers. She has made a real difference to my property and I always look forward to coming home to a beautifully clean flat after her visit. I would not hesitate to recommend her."
Hi Emma, thank you for your kind words and feedback. It is very much appreciated.
"The cleaner I have been assigned is doing a fantastic job - much more thorough than any other cleaner I've used in the past. The agency has been very responsive to my questions and always replied promptly. I am looking forward to a clean and tidy house from now on!"
Hi Claire, thank you for feedback. We are pleased to hear that all goes well.
"Thank you very much for the service I have had so far. I have booked a regular cleaner - she is doing a great job, working to my task list and is happy to adapt when necessary. I have also found the agency very helpful - they managed to set everything up very quickly and continue to get back to me promptly if I have any queries and offer solutions."
Dear Helena, thank you for your kinds words. We are happy to hear that all goes well and you are very pleased with the services.
Perfect Cleaning is rated 4.15 based on 72 reviews