Perfect Cleaning Reviews

02030519085

info@perfectcleaning.co.uk

Suite 5, 15 The BroadwayLondon

Tell us how Perfect Cleaning made you happy
Their admin team is responsive to emails and phones. Their regular cleaning depends a lot on the cleaner herself, some are good and some not. Also the cleaners always come late and sometimes don’t show without informing me. My main concern about this company was the end of tenancy cleaning; they are very expensive compared to the level of service they provide, very normal work and not that quality. We asked for the equipment, they didn’t have any. We asked for the receipt, they promised to send with the cleaners which didn’t happen, then called them but they kept saying they will send it by email but they didn’t. Simply lying! I never recommend them for the end of tenancy, it is just a waste of time and money.
I realised after the work was completed that there was no de-odorising done. No spot-treatment was done too. I was told that the piece of carpet where a stain was, had to be replaced, but when I used one of the products a friend suggested, removed the stain.
Dear Zuleikha, Thank you very much for sharing your experience with Perfect Clean.
I am really sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the overall cleaning.
Kindly advise if you will consider that we return and redo the areas you are not happy with.

We value all our clients and I am sure that you will consider our offer.
Perfect Cleaning is rated 4.23 based on 79 reviews