Perfect Cleaning Reviews

02030519085

info@perfectcleaning.co.uk

Suite 5, 15 The BroadwayLondon

Tell us how Perfect Cleaning made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
We had an end of tenancy clean done by this company, never again. The carpet was left soaking wet and furniture marks were still very visible, the water with the dust etc had just been left in the grass . I had to call them back to clean the doors and also the inside of drawers and cupboards in the kitchen. They had not touched the lights and when I gave him a feather duster he said he had never used one before. My house was clean before they came but I feel I could have done the job myself if I had time. The windows were all covered in smears and I had to then go and do the radiators and skirting. Let’s just hope I get my deposit back from my landlord. Would never recommend as I have moved a lot and this has been the worst company.
Excellent response time to my query regarding carpet cleaning on my stairs, landing and one small box room and the woman who called me back was helpful and friendly. Booking was fast and straight forward and they turned up when they said they would, this is where they get my 2* rating from. I had explained over the phone of some staining on the carpet from my dog licking his feet and the website specifically says they specialise in staining. We went for the extra pre treatment just to be sure. When the guy turned up he doubted he could get it all out as it went quite deep but should be able to get most of it out...he got none. The carpet looks no different to how it did before he arrived. In under an hour he was out of the door. We commented on how wet the carpet was and we were surprised as the website also says they suck out most of the water leaving the carpet “dry in no time at all” 9 hours later it is still saturated!! Due to how wet the carpet was we haven’t been up to look until now and freshly painted walls have been left with marks and white residue all over them. Corners of newly painted walls have had all the paint chipped off as have several areas of the newly painted bannisters. Will update this review once I’ve spoken to the company tomorrow but at this stage would not recommend.
Perfect Clean had been reliable for over a year but then decided to lie to us that one of their colleagues was no longer cleaning, sadly for them we knew this to be untrue as they continued to work for a friend. Don’t try and deceive your customers. Had Perfect Clean just been honest then we would have given them a much more positive rating.
Perfect Cleaning is rated 4.22 based on 113 reviews