Perfect Cleaning Reviews

02030519085

info@perfectcleaning.co.uk

Suite 5, 15 The BroadwayLondon

Tell us how Perfect Cleaning made you happy
We have been clients for 3 years only because we were lucky enough to have a good cleaner since the beginning. However, the company started to overbook our cleaner and she started coming at 17.00 or not coming at all. They sent us another cleaner that not only did not clean, but made a mess around the house and had to clean everything myself. Company provides very poor services, is not trustworthy and very deceitful. Waste of money.
The cleaner sent did not work the hours agreed, took the money and did not even attempt to clean upstairs. I also did not receive any paperwork for the cleaner to confirm their nationality / work permit after requesting several times.
Absolute poor standard only one hour unreliable cleaner spoor time keeping dishonest and very deceitful. Overpaid cleaners and the company. Very disappointing indeed.
AVOID. DID NOT DELIVER Didn't deliver works as per the required instructions as initially agreed. Didn't complete the cleaning to the standard as requested/discussed Didn't advise the customer of the extra time needed to complete the works in full on the day (despite the client requesting this as she knew she was away) Cleaner turned up 45mins late without even calling ahead Waited till over two weeks to advise that customer needs to be present on second visit to inspect Couldn't deliver to a time slot that suits the customer to make up the extra time that wasn't delivered on first visit When advising what dates I am available to complete inspection advise that I may need to pay for extra time due to time lapsed. Only offer you have made to accommodate for all this is for an £8.00 refund. unacceptable.
AVOID. DID NOT DELIVER Didn't deliver works as per the required instructions as initially agreed. Didn't complete the cleaning to the standard as requested/discussed Didn't advise the customer of the extra time needed to complete the works in full on the day (despite the client requesting this as she knew she was away) Cleaner turned up 45mins late without even calling ahead Waited till over two weeks to advise that customer needs to be present on second visit to inspect Couldn't deliver to a time slot that suits the customer to make up the extra time that wasn't delivered on first visit When advising what dates I am available to complete inspection advise that I may need to pay for extra time due to time lapsed. Only offer you have made to accommodate for all this is for an £8.00 refund which is unacceptable.
This service has been start to finish a nightmare. I had a cleaner who not only didn't finish the cleaning but also forgot to lock my front door! so the whole day I was at work it was open! Upon telling them they said they wouldn't charge the monthly fee for the next month...they then forgot and sent me a letter of notice for not paying! Lastly they have emailed to say I hadn't paid the cleaner so she wasn't willing to come with a days notice although I had paid a week before! Honestly use someone else, for the hassle and back and forth you might as well clean yourself!
We are shortly having a baby and booked an end of tenancy clean yesterday to make sure that everything was spotless for the arrival. We had two cleaners in cleaning the whole apartment for 4.5 hours. Both my husband and I are 100% sure that there are books and possibly DVDs missing from our bookshelf (one book I was in the middle of reading), we are both 100% sure that we haven't moved them and are also 100% sure that no one else has been in the apartment other than the cleaners. We phoned perfect clean to speak to the cleaners to ask if perhaps they had perhaps moved the items. They came back and said that they had moved nothing and of course denied taking anything. I would love for their to be an alternative explanation than theft but unfortunately there just isn't. I said it should be considered as a theft then and the agency were very dismissive saying that I had no proof and no right to accuse innocent people and that I must have misplaced the items myself. My husband is as convinced as me that we aren't making a mistake here as we would hate to accuse innocent hardworking people and would not do this if there was a potential alternative explanation. Perfect Clean said there was no way their cleaners had taken anything, no action would be taken and that I had no right to accuse them. It is not like I am reporting the theft of high value items (books and DVDs), but it is obviously upsetting and the response of the agency, basically that I am the one in the wrong, is what has really gotten to me. I am the victim of a crime here. Obviously I have no proof but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. We are of course also concerned that other items could be missing that we haven't noticed yet. PLEASE AVOID!!!
Poor standard of cleaner, unable to provide alternate despite multiple complaints. Quick to take admin fees but did nothing to earn them. Did not visit premises, provided no training or guidance to poor cleaner. When my cleaner was ill they forced her to come clean because they had no alternative cleaner to send. Quick to call when wanting to secure business, did not return calls or email updates once secured and issues needed resolution. Not clear to me how they are still in business- definitely would NOT recommend this company if you expect good customer service.
Dear Mrs Bindu Rav,
We understand your frustration and annoyance and we offer our sincere apologies for the stress cause.
We believe that we have offered a suitable solution to all of your requirements. Please accept our deepest apologise if you needs have not been met.
Our customer support team is available for further discussion at info@perfectcleaning.co.uk
The cleaners were very inexperience. I had to change multiple times until I had someone competent. This only happens when my monthly payment almost doubled. If you are on contract for once a week you have the very inexperience cleaner. If you go into the more expensive contract the service does improve but your cleaner becomes very expensive. Cancellation policy is a rip off. When you cancel your contract, the service stop immediately but they make you pay an extra month without delivering the service! this is completely illegal. I highly NOT recommend this company.
Dear Albane, we appreciate your comments. The pattern we have adoppted through the years is legal. The terms of the service use and cancellation notices are introduced to the clients at the time of bookings If you would like to discuss the matter further, please kindly reach us at ?0207999812
We used this company for a regular domestic clean, once every two weeks. The cleaner was paid by the hour, and Perfect Clean take a management payment monthly. After using them for a few months, we found that the cleaner was only doing a maximum of 2 hours 15 minutes, but taking the money for a full three hours. The company assured us this was very unusual, had never happened to them before and assigned us a new cleaner. On only the second clean with the new cleaner, she was caught doing exactly the same thing. I felt unable to trust them with keys to my house, and we terminated the service immediately. There was no apology for any of this, and they then failed to return the keys within the promised timescale, claiming they were too understaffed to go to the post office. I feel they are an unprofessional company who will get away with whatever they are able to.
Dear HH, We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Your comments are taken into consideration to prospectively avoid similar situations. For any discomfort you faced we wish to apologise once again. This matter has been has discussed offline, and we hope that it has now been resolved to your satisfaction.
We arranged for perfect clean to do a full check out clean when we moved out of our flat. It was a modern three bed flat, very easy to clean in a good condition. We ordered them the morning of the check out. We probably should have checked once they had left but assumed it would be clean given they specialise in check out cleaning. When we got the check out report back we were charged £75 for further cleaning of the oven and sink which were not in an acceptable state, looking at the photos on the report there was still grease marks on the cooker even though it had supposedly been professionally cleaned. After paying over £300 for a flat to be professionally cleaned we felt it was unacceptable that it was not in a clean state. We contacted perfect clean about this and all they could offer was to redo the job. Obviously as we had already moved out this was not possible, which seems fairly obvious since they were doing a check out clean. We will not be using this company again and would advise anyone not wanting to have to pay twice for cleaning to not use this company for check out cleaning
Dear Caroline,

We appreciate your comments and we are sorry you feel this way. We would like to confirm that we fully guarantee our services and we were happy to come back and re clean the property free of charge as we provide free recovery service for all our customers in case there are any issues reported to us within 24 hours.
We would like to advise that we have been contacted more than a month after completion of the service. Since we value all our customers, we have offered reduced price for the service.

Thanks,