Perfect Cleaning Reviews

10AM

02030519085

info@perfectcleaning.co.uk

Suite 5, 15 The BroadwayLondon

How would you rate Perfect Cleaning ?

"The customer service team at Perfect Cleaning are absolutely stellar. We have had a cleaner coming for about 7 months and, no matter how many times we contacted them and how many questions or requests we had, they always answered quickly and in the most helpful way. I was really impressed with this agency, they seem to really care about their customers. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them!"
"Perfect Clean had been reliable for over a year but then decided to lie to us that one of their colleagues was no longer cleaning, sadly for them we knew this to be untrue as they continued to work for a friend. Don’t try and deceive your customers. Had Perfect Clean just been honest then we would have given them a much more positive rating."
"The cleaner assigned to me was pretty good, very thorough, I like her, another credit to your company. Well done."
"We've been very happy with the cleaning service we have received by Perfect Cleaning. The cleaner is very pleasant and has been doing a really good job. Highly recommended."
"I wanted to say that I was really pleased with Rosi. She's a great cleaner.I will definitely recommending your company to my friends, as I have been very impressed with the level of your service. As you know, I already have a cleaner, but if that ever changes, I will certainly come to your company. I appreciate you providing a holiday cover service for me."
"We are shortly having a baby and booked an end of tenancy clean yesterday to make sure that everything was spotless for the arrival. We had two cleaners in cleaning the whole apartment for 4.5 hours. Both my husband and I are 100% sure that there are books and possibly DVDs missing from our bookshelf (one book I was in the middle of reading), we are both 100% sure that we haven't moved them and are also 100% sure that no one else has been in the apartment other than the cleaners. We phoned perfect clean to speak to the cleaners to ask if perhaps they had perhaps moved the items. They came back and said that they had moved nothing and of course denied taking anything. I would love for their to be an alternative explanation than theft but unfortunately there just isn't. I said it should be considered as a theft then and the agency were very dismissive saying that I had no proof and no right to accuse innocent people and that I must have misplaced the items myself. My husband is as convinced as me that we aren't making a mistake here as we would hate to accuse innocent hardworking people and would not do this if there was a potential alternative explanation. Perfect Clean said there was no way their cleaners had taken anything, no action would be taken and that I had no right to accuse them. It is not like I am reporting the theft of high value items (books and DVDs), but it is obviously upsetting and the response of the agency, basically that I am the one in the wrong, is what has really gotten to me. I am the victim of a crime here. Obviously I have no proof but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. We are of course also concerned that other items could be missing that we haven't noticed yet. PLEASE AVOID!!!"
"Exceptional customer service. They have found me a really good cleaner. She has done an amazing and immaculate job."
Thanks Lilly, this feedback means a lot to us. It is highly appreciated.
"Poor standard of cleaner, unable to provide alternate despite multiple complaints. Quick to take admin fees but did nothing to earn them. Did not visit premises, provided no training or guidance to poor cleaner. When my cleaner was ill they forced her to come clean because they had no alternative cleaner to send. Quick to call when wanting to secure business, did not return calls or email updates once secured and issues needed resolution. Not clear to me how they are still in business- definitely would NOT recommend this company if you expect good customer service."
Dear Mrs Bindu Rav,
We understand your frustration and annoyance and we offer our sincere apologies for the stress cause.
We believe that we have offered a suitable solution to all of your requirements. Please accept our deepest apologise if you needs have not been met.
Our customer support team is available for further discussion at info@perfectcleaning.co.uk
"Perfect Clean were very engaging and attentive to my requirements when setting up my regular cleaning service. Our first cleaning visit was booked in promptly after starting our service contract. When other circumstances meant our first cleaning visit had to be rescheduled after the cleaner had already arrived on time, Perfect Clean again promptly rebooked. After our first cleaning visit was concluded, we were delighted with the level of work carried out. Long may the great service continue!"
Dear Marcelo,

Thank you for sharing your experience. It is much appreciated
"Just wanted to let you know that the cleaners did an absolute superb job! Couldn't be happier with the service and they have made the move in a much more pleasant experience"
Dear Lidia, Thank you for your lovely feedback. It means a lot to us.
"Professional, efficient, flexible and courteous service. Cleaners are reliable and honest and do a good job. Would highly recommend."
Dear Matt, thank you for your kind words. We appreciate them
"Communication with the company was prompt, professional and personable. They were excellent about making changes for me and informing me of their changes with plenty of advanced notice. The lady selected to clean did a good job. She was reliable and honest. Good job Perfect Cleaning!"
Thank you for sharing your feedback on line.
Your kind words are very much appreciated, and will also be passed to the cleaner. All the best , Ves
"I've just used one of their cleaners for a one-off flat clean and was very happy. The flat was left spotless, and the cleaner herself was so lovely. Highly recommended."
Dear James, thank you for taking time to share your experience. It is highly appreciated.
"Thank you Perfect Clean for a perfect and professional check-out cleaning service."
Dear Radhika, thank you for your great feedback.
"I have used Perfect Clean for a number of years, they are very professional, reliable and the service offering is fantastic.I have used them in two properties to clean carpets, lounge & dinning room furniture as well as an end of tenancy service. The staff are super friendly and service is value for money, I would not hesitate to recommend them. We use them twice a year minimum to clean our carpets which always come up like new."
Dear Shauna, thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate it.
"Very efficient service from making the booking to the cleaner arriving promptly. The cleaner did a great job, she made my old cooker sparkle and she had a really lovely manner. Would recommend the service."
Thank you for your feedback. We do appreciate it.
"Professional and efficient in everything from booking to cleaning."
Dear Julia, thank you for your your kind words. We appreciate it
"The cleaners were very inexperience. I had to change multiple times until I had someone competent. This only happens when my monthly payment almost doubled. If you are on contract for once a week you have the very inexperience cleaner. If you go into the more expensive contract the service does improve but your cleaner becomes very expensive. Cancellation policy is a rip off. When you cancel your contract, the service stop immediately but they make you pay an extra month without delivering the service! this is completely illegal. I highly NOT recommend this company."
Dear Albane, we appreciate your comments. The pattern we have adoppted through the years is legal. The terms of the service use and cancellation notices are introduced to the clients at the time of bookings If you would like to discuss the matter further, please kindly reach us at ?0207999812
"I feel the service you provide is great, I feel very satisfied with the fast time of response to my enquiries."
Dear Gustavo, thank you for your feedback. It is our pleasure to offer our services
"Hi Just to up date you on Mira today. It was an absolute joy to come home to a perfectly clean house. Mira is a lovely lady I'm delighted she will be our regular cleaner. Thank you"
Dear Denise, thank you for your feedback. It is much appreciated.
Perfect Cleaning is rated 4.58 based on 76 reviews