Perfect Cleaning Reviews

02030519085

info@perfectcleaning.co.uk

Suite 5, 15 The BroadwayLondon

Tell us how Perfect Cleaning made you happy
I was not aware of how dirty our carpet was until George showed me the water extracted from it after the deep cleaning. And I was really thankful for his professional team as they finish the cleaning on time plus then help me move around some furniture which I know is not part of the deal but still, they insisted to help. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You
It was very difficult to find a trustworthy company who can do a high-class job for us. Perfect Clean has definitely done a fantastic job & we are so happy with the work and your level of service. So thank you and please pass on our thanks to the cleaners who did all the hard work too.
Did not show
I organised a weekly home clean within minutes w this agency and they delivered me the best cleaner possible . Always on time , no issues and no job too big - happy to help. I then organised steam cleaning and and an end of tenancy clean and the result was outstanding , needless to say I will be receiving my full deposit back .. Thank you for staying w me on a weekly basis you guys are worth every penny ... Xx.
Used this company to clean my oven and hob...OMG come up like new, Mike was on the ball very polite and efficient... I will be using them again for my spring clean and drive...I am recommending them to all my friends and family. They are a one stop shop.... THEY DO EVERYTHING AND VERY COMPETITIVE PRICES
First week's clean was ok; seemed a bit half-hearted, but hey, first week in a new home, it was good enough! Second week, ruined a brand new towel with a large bleach stain by being careless. After I provided photos and explanation of what happened to the agency, requesting reimbursement for the towel I now need to replace, they called me (when I asked them not to - email is my only option whilst at work) to give me an excuse from the cleaner, and ignore my rquest for reimbursement. All in all; I've lost the £35 monthly fees, the cost of replacing my damaged property, and I need to wait for the to return my keys and find another cleaner. Wish I'd chosen a different agency.
George came to clean our carpet today, we usually get the steam cleaning done once a year. George was very professional, very helpful and our carpet has never been cleaner!! Thanks again George.
George was excellent and a really lovely chap too. He took a great deal of pride in his work and got our carpets as good as new! Thank you!
The cleaning was amazing, the cleaning was much better then what I was expecting.
I'm very happy with the service. George is very professional and friendly, always with good disposition. I highly recommend, thank you very much
Hi Ves, Inspected the clean last night the team did a good job flat looked immaculate so thank you for that.
I have used this company for 9years. Then 2weeks ago I booked and appointment and the cleaner was horrendus. He rushed, iv still got stains in the carpet that were hard to see as carpet wss wet. 1 massive patch not touched. And worst part... he lifted a bedside table with EVERYTHING on it, onto the bed... which fell off... broke the draws, and smashed a marble Onyx jewlerry box with huge sentimental value. when contacting them to explain it all they only offered my £50 back, from the nearly £150 i paid. Not even an apology and I had to fight for 50quid. The jewlerry box is non replaceable due to the sentimental side. Their customer service is poor. and im left with needed to buy new bedside tables at a higher cost of 50quid. They have no compassion and no care!!!!!! AVOID
George is an amzing carpet cleaner very good job. I will recommend anyone to book him. Great job.
Daniela did a great job with the one-off cleaning service and this made me book regular housekeeping service with Perfect Clean. Luckily Daniela was available for weekly cleaning too. I’m happy knowing that she will be my regular cleaner, thank you Perfect Clean!
I was referred by a friend to try Perfect Clean, I am very pleased with the outcome. I even got the same cleaner as my friend has. Big thanks to my friend and thank you Perfect clean!
I love how my apartment smells fresh and spotless clean when I return from the office. I’m now a fan of your regular housekeeping service, I really appreciate it and thank you.
Thank you Perfect Clean for assigning Denitsa to handle our flat. She is very consistent from day one, I always have a peace of mind having her around.
Venko was is really commendable, they thoroughly cleaned our carpet, upholstery and mattresses, and now everything looks brand new, slow clap for you guys!
Perfect Cleaning is rated 4.22 based on 94 reviews