Perfect Cleaning Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
8PM
8PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Perfect Cleaning?

02030519085

info@perfectcleaning.co.uk

Suite 5, 15 The BroadwayLondon

Click Here

Tell us how Perfect Cleaning made you happy

"Hello Perfect Clean, I would like to say how impressed I am with Fridays service and a huge thank you to the young man who went that extra mile. He did an absolutely superb job on a very old carpet. I will be recommending your services to all. Thank you."
Are you Perfect Cleaning? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Fantastic service from George. Fast, efficient and friendly service. Carpets look brand new!"
"The cleaner was superb and did an exceptional job, so thanks so much for organising this for me!!! I’m so happy with this, that I’d like to proceed with monthly cleaning."
"Everything has been great so far, thank you!"
"It was pleasure working with you. Please let Maya know that she is doing great."
"We are very happy with the service, both from Perfect Clean and our regular cleaner Tsvetlina, and from the replacement Milena who came yesterday."
"Thank you very much. Veni was great and told us she will be coming next week. We are very happy with her work."
"Please thank Alex for a fantastic job and for returning the keys - hugely appreciated."
"Moving from one apartment to another can be stressful and really tiring. But thank you Perfect Clean for taking care of the end of tenancy cleaning for us. You have lifted a huge burden from our shoulder and your guaranteed service has given us peace of mind. We truly consider using your other cleaning service for our new apartment."
"The best cleaning service you ever needed in London. Try them to believe!"
"I can’t say anything negative about the end of tenancy cleaning service Perfect Clean have rendered because they truly delivered an exemplary job."
"Moving house can be stressful and really tiring. But thank you Perfect Clean for taking care of the end of tenancy cleaning for us. You have lifted a huge burden from our shoulder and your guaranteed service has given us peace of mind. We truly consider using your other cleaning service for our new apartment."
"We have been clients for 3 years only because we were lucky enough to have a good cleaner since the beginning. However, the company started to overbook our cleaner and she started coming at 17.00 or not coming at all. They sent us another cleaner that not only did not clean, but made a mess around the house and had to clean everything myself. Company provides very poor services, is not trustworthy and very deceitful. Waste of money."
"I want to thank Perfect Clean and the team that handled the end of tenancy cleaning for me. We were able to move to our new apartment with less hassle. We had a great team of cleaners, they even help us moving some of the small pieces of furniture in its original place as we first move in, I know it’s not part of their job and yet they did not hesitate to help. Thank you so much!"
"The cleaner sent did not work the hours agreed, took the money and did not even attempt to clean upstairs. I also did not receive any paperwork for the cleaner to confirm their nationality / work permit after requesting several times."
"Thank you Perfect Clean for making the lives of busy mom like me more bearable. My kitchen was a total mess when I called for your service and you left it a thousand lot better. I’ll be looking forward to our long-term partnership. Cheers!"
"Alina was professional and meticulous. I’ll surely request her for the regular carpet cleaning."
"Perfect Clean cleaned very thorough and had no issues with my estate agent for the End of Tenancy cleaning they’ve done. Thank you for the good job!"
"We used your services this week and Ben brought our carpet back to life! I will definitely recommend you to my friends and family."
"Verry good service and would recomend him ..many thanks"
Perfect Cleaning is rated 4.54 based on 149 reviews