Perfect Cleaning Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Perfect Cleaning

02030519085

info@perfectcleaning.co.uk

Suite 5, 15 The BroadwayLondon

How would you rate Perfect Cleaning ?

"We had perfect cleaning service our apartment for 3 months, once a week for 3 hours. After continuous issues, we spoke to our concierge to find out how long they were staying for and if it was the same cleaner (as agreed) coming every week. Turns out they had been coming for an hour a week and it was rarely the same cleaner that came. We seeked a refund as we had solid proof we had essentially been robbed - they promised us 1 month free cleaning service of which we agreed to, to save the hassle of pursuing cash refund. The first free service they gave us, they stayed an hour (supposed to be 3) and the place was so dirty they even managed to leave a red jam stain on the white counter top - you'd have to be blind or not give a sh1t to miss it. HORRENDOUS SERVICE AVOID AVOID AVOID"
"I’m the one who submitted the last review. I want update that they sent the receipt the next day."
"Their admin team is responsive to emails and phones. Their regular cleaning depends a lot on the cleaner herself, some are good and some not. Also the cleaners always come late and sometimes don’t show without informing me. My main concern about this company was the end of tenancy cleaning; they are very expensive compared to the level of service they provide, very normal work and not that quality. We asked for the equipment, they didn’t have any. We asked for the receipt, they promised to send with the cleaners which didn’t happen, then called them but they kept saying they will send it by email but they didn’t. Simply lying! I never recommend them for the end of tenancy, it is just a waste of time and money."
"Perfect Clean had been reliable for over a year but then decided to lie to us that one of their colleagues was no longer cleaning, sadly for them we knew this to be untrue as they continued to work for a friend. Don’t try and deceive your customers. Had Perfect Clean just been honest then we would have given them a much more positive rating."
"We are shortly having a baby and booked an end of tenancy clean yesterday to make sure that everything was spotless for the arrival. We had two cleaners in cleaning the whole apartment for 4.5 hours. Both my husband and I are 100% sure that there are books and possibly DVDs missing from our bookshelf (one book I was in the middle of reading), we are both 100% sure that we haven't moved them and are also 100% sure that no one else has been in the apartment other than the cleaners. We phoned perfect clean to speak to the cleaners to ask if perhaps they had perhaps moved the items. They came back and said that they had moved nothing and of course denied taking anything. I would love for their to be an alternative explanation than theft but unfortunately there just isn't. I said it should be considered as a theft then and the agency were very dismissive saying that I had no proof and no right to accuse innocent people and that I must have misplaced the items myself. My husband is as convinced as me that we aren't making a mistake here as we would hate to accuse innocent hardworking people and would not do this if there was a potential alternative explanation. Perfect Clean said there was no way their cleaners had taken anything, no action would be taken and that I had no right to accuse them. It is not like I am reporting the theft of high value items (books and DVDs), but it is obviously upsetting and the response of the agency, basically that I am the one in the wrong, is what has really gotten to me. I am the victim of a crime here. Obviously I have no proof but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. We are of course also concerned that other items could be missing that we haven't noticed yet. PLEASE AVOID!!!"
"Poor standard of cleaner, unable to provide alternate despite multiple complaints. Quick to take admin fees but did nothing to earn them. Did not visit premises, provided no training or guidance to poor cleaner. When my cleaner was ill they forced her to come clean because they had no alternative cleaner to send. Quick to call when wanting to secure business, did not return calls or email updates once secured and issues needed resolution. Not clear to me how they are still in business- definitely would NOT recommend this company if you expect good customer service."
Dear Mrs Bindu Rav,
We understand your frustration and annoyance and we offer our sincere apologies for the stress cause.
We believe that we have offered a suitable solution to all of your requirements. Please accept our deepest apologise if you needs have not been met.
Our customer support team is available for further discussion at info@perfectcleaning.co.uk
"The cleaners were very inexperience. I had to change multiple times until I had someone competent. This only happens when my monthly payment almost doubled. If you are on contract for once a week you have the very inexperience cleaner. If you go into the more expensive contract the service does improve but your cleaner becomes very expensive. Cancellation policy is a rip off. When you cancel your contract, the service stop immediately but they make you pay an extra month without delivering the service! this is completely illegal. I highly NOT recommend this company."
Dear Albane, we appreciate your comments. The pattern we have adoppted through the years is legal. The terms of the service use and cancellation notices are introduced to the clients at the time of bookings If you would like to discuss the matter further, please kindly reach us at ?0207999812
"We used this company for a regular domestic clean, once every two weeks. The cleaner was paid by the hour, and Perfect Clean take a management payment monthly. After using them for a few months, we found that the cleaner was only doing a maximum of 2 hours 15 minutes, but taking the money for a full three hours. The company assured us this was very unusual, had never happened to them before and assigned us a new cleaner. On only the second clean with the new cleaner, she was caught doing exactly the same thing. I felt unable to trust them with keys to my house, and we terminated the service immediately. There was no apology for any of this, and they then failed to return the keys within the promised timescale, claiming they were too understaffed to go to the post office. I feel they are an unprofessional company who will get away with whatever they are able to."
Dear HH, We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Your comments are taken into consideration to prospectively avoid similar situations. For any discomfort you faced we wish to apologise once again. This matter has been has discussed offline, and we hope that it has now been resolved to your satisfaction.
"We arranged for perfect clean to do a full check out clean when we moved out of our flat. It was a modern three bed flat, very easy to clean in a good condition. We ordered them the morning of the check out. We probably should have checked once they had left but assumed it would be clean given they specialise in check out cleaning. When we got the check out report back we were charged £75 for further cleaning of the oven and sink which were not in an acceptable state, looking at the photos on the report there was still grease marks on the cooker even though it had supposedly been professionally cleaned. After paying over £300 for a flat to be professionally cleaned we felt it was unacceptable that it was not in a clean state. We contacted perfect clean about this and all they could offer was to redo the job. Obviously as we had already moved out this was not possible, which seems fairly obvious since they were doing a check out clean. We will not be using this company again and would advise anyone not wanting to have to pay twice for cleaning to not use this company for check out cleaning"
Dear Caroline,

We appreciate your comments and we are sorry you feel this way. We would like to confirm that we fully guarantee our services and we were happy to come back and re clean the property free of charge as we provide free recovery service for all our customers in case there are any issues reported to us within 24 hours.
We would like to advise that we have been contacted more than a month after completion of the service. Since we value all our customers, we have offered reduced price for the service.

Thanks,
Perfect Clean Team
"I realised after the work was completed that there was no de-odorising done. No spot-treatment was done too. I was told that the piece of carpet where a stain was, had to be replaced, but when I used one of the products a friend suggested, removed the stain."
Dear Zuleikha, Thank you very much for sharing your experience with Perfect Clean.
I am really sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the overall cleaning.
Kindly advise if you will consider that we return and redo the areas you are not happy with.

We value all our clients and I am sure that you will consider our offer.
Perfect Cleaning is rated 1.70 based on 10 reviews