Perfect Cleaning Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Perfect Cleaning
10PM
10PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Perfect Cleaning?

02030519085

info@perfectcleaning.co.uk

Suite 5, 15 The BroadwayLondon

Tell us how Perfect Cleaning made you happy

"I was completely satisfied on how Perfect Clean handled my stained carpet. They don’t just clean it, they also share helpful tips on how to keep my carpet in perfect shape. I’ll definitely use your service again."
Are you Perfect Cleaning? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I really need help to declutter the house, after the holidays I can say that our home is total chaos. But thank you so much Perfect Clean for sending the best cleaners my spring cleaning becomes super easy, I’ll definitely recommend you to all my relatives and friends."
"The cleaning was very good! Sylvia, as well as the carpet cleaner, were very nice and professional. I will use them again definitely"
"Would like to say how brilliant Stasi has been. She’s friendly and diligent and always does a great job. She’s a credit to your company! Thank you for the services. All the best,"
"Our first cleaning experience with you was great though, so we’ll bear you in mind in the future! Many thanks,"
""I found my cleaner is excellent, particularly as she thought outside of the box, for example she opened the dishwasher and put everything away even though I did not ask her to. She also put everything into the right place and made the house look lovely! do let this diligent cleaner that I appreciated her hard work and noted the extra efforts that she took with the cleaning. She also has a very nice personality. ""
"My Cleaner Rosi is an excellent cleaner. Highly recommended."
"This service has been start to finish a nightmare. I had a cleaner who not only didn't finish the cleaning but also forgot to lock my front door! so the whole day I was at work it was open! Upon telling them they said they wouldn't charge the monthly fee for the next month...they then forgot and sent me a letter of notice for not paying! Lastly they have emailed to say I hadn't paid the cleaner so she wasn't willing to come with a days notice although I had paid a week before! Honestly use someone else, for the hassle and back and forth you might as well clean yourself!"
"Great service. Very organised team. I felt so confident and even left my keys for them to access the house. The carpet was cleaned professionally. As soon as I opened the front door I could smell the nice and fresh air. Stains were removed and details were paid to the smallest corner in each room. I would highly recommend Perfect Clean to family and friends and definately use their services in future."
"The customer service team at Perfect Cleaning are absolutely stellar. We have had a cleaner coming for about 7 months and, no matter how many times we contacted them and how many questions or requests we had, they always answered quickly and in the most helpful way. I was really impressed with this agency, they seem to really care about their customers. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them!"
"Perfect Clean had been reliable for over a year but then decided to lie to us that one of their colleagues was no longer cleaning, sadly for them we knew this to be untrue as they continued to work for a friend. Don’t try and deceive your customers. Had Perfect Clean just been honest then we would have given them a much more positive rating."
"The cleaner assigned to me was pretty good, very thorough, I like her, another credit to your company. Well done."
"We've been very happy with the cleaning service we have received by Perfect Cleaning. The cleaner is very pleasant and has been doing a really good job. Highly recommended."
"I wanted to say that I was really pleased with Rosi. She's a great cleaner.I will definitely recommending your company to my friends, as I have been very impressed with the level of your service. As you know, I already have a cleaner, but if that ever changes, I will certainly come to your company. I appreciate you providing a holiday cover service for me."
"We are shortly having a baby and booked an end of tenancy clean yesterday to make sure that everything was spotless for the arrival. We had two cleaners in cleaning the whole apartment for 4.5 hours. Both my husband and I are 100% sure that there are books and possibly DVDs missing from our bookshelf (one book I was in the middle of reading), we are both 100% sure that we haven't moved them and are also 100% sure that no one else has been in the apartment other than the cleaners. We phoned perfect clean to speak to the cleaners to ask if perhaps they had perhaps moved the items. They came back and said that they had moved nothing and of course denied taking anything. I would love for their to be an alternative explanation than theft but unfortunately there just isn't. I said it should be considered as a theft then and the agency were very dismissive saying that I had no proof and no right to accuse innocent people and that I must have misplaced the items myself. My husband is as convinced as me that we aren't making a mistake here as we would hate to accuse innocent hardworking people and would not do this if there was a potential alternative explanation. Perfect Clean said there was no way their cleaners had taken anything, no action would be taken and that I had no right to accuse them. It is not like I am reporting the theft of high value items (books and DVDs), but it is obviously upsetting and the response of the agency, basically that I am the one in the wrong, is what has really gotten to me. I am the victim of a crime here. Obviously I have no proof but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. We are of course also concerned that other items could be missing that we haven't noticed yet. PLEASE AVOID!!!"
"Exceptional customer service. They have found me a really good cleaner. She has done an amazing and immaculate job."
Thanks Lilly, this feedback means a lot to us. It is highly appreciated.
"Poor standard of cleaner, unable to provide alternate despite multiple complaints. Quick to take admin fees but did nothing to earn them. Did not visit premises, provided no training or guidance to poor cleaner. When my cleaner was ill they forced her to come clean because they had no alternative cleaner to send. Quick to call when wanting to secure business, did not return calls or email updates once secured and issues needed resolution. Not clear to me how they are still in business- definitely would NOT recommend this company if you expect good customer service."
Dear Mrs Bindu Rav,
We understand your frustration and annoyance and we offer our sincere apologies for the stress cause.
We believe that we have offered a suitable solution to all of your requirements. Please accept our deepest apologise if you needs have not been met.
Our customer support team is available for further discussion at info@perfectcleaning.co.uk
"Perfect Clean were very engaging and attentive to my requirements when setting up my regular cleaning service. Our first cleaning visit was booked in promptly after starting our service contract. When other circumstances meant our first cleaning visit had to be rescheduled after the cleaner had already arrived on time, Perfect Clean again promptly rebooked. After our first cleaning visit was concluded, we were delighted with the level of work carried out. Long may the great service continue!"
Dear Marcelo,

Thank you for sharing your experience. It is much appreciated
"Just wanted to let you know that the cleaners did an absolute superb job! Couldn't be happier with the service and they have made the move in a much more pleasant experience"
Dear Lidia, Thank you for your lovely feedback. It means a lot to us.
"Professional, efficient, flexible and courteous service. Cleaners are reliable and honest and do a good job. Would highly recommend."
Dear Matt, thank you for your kind words. We appreciate them
Perfect Cleaning is rated 4.56 based on 85 reviews