Perfect Cleaning Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Perfect Cleaning

02030519085

info@perfectcleaning.co.uk

Suite 5, 15 The BroadwayLondon

How would you rate Perfect Cleaning?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

70 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Lilly Thomas

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Perfect Cleaning in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Exceptional customer service. They have found me a really good cleaner. She has done an amazing and immaculate job."
Thanks Lilly, this feedback means a lot to us. It is highly appreciated.
"Poor standard of cleaner, unable to provide alternate despite multiple complaints. Quick to take admin fees but did nothing to earn them. Did not visit premises, provided no training or guidance to poor cleaner. When my cleaner was ill they forced her to come clean because they had no alternative cleaner to send. Quick to call when wanting to secure business, did not return calls or email updates once secured and issues needed resolution. Not clear to me how they are still in business- definitely would NOT recommend this company if you expect good customer service."
Dear Mrs Bindu Rav,
We understand your frustration and annoyance and we offer our sincere apologies for the stress cause.
We believe that we have offered a suitable solution to all of your requirements. Please accept our deepest apologise if you needs have not been met.
Our customer support team is available for further discussion at info@perfectcleaning.co.uk
"Perfect Clean were very engaging and attentive to my requirements when setting up my regular cleaning service. Our first cleaning visit was booked in promptly after starting our service contract. When other circumstances meant our first cleaning visit had to be rescheduled after the cleaner had already arrived on time, Perfect Clean again promptly rebooked. After our first cleaning visit was concluded, we were delighted with the level of work carried out. Long may the great service continue!"
Dear Marcelo,

Thank you for sharing your experience. It is much appreciated
"Just wanted to let you know that the cleaners did an absolute superb job! Couldn't be happier with the service and they have made the move in a much more pleasant experience"
Dear Lidia, Thank you for your lovely feedback. It means a lot to us.
"Professional, efficient, flexible and courteous service. Cleaners are reliable and honest and do a good job. Would highly recommend."
Dear Matt, thank you for your kind words. We appreciate them
"Communication with the company was prompt, professional and personable. They were excellent about making changes for me and informing me of their changes with plenty of advanced notice. The lady selected to clean did a good job. She was reliable and honest. Good job Perfect Cleaning!"
Thank you for sharing your feedback on line.
Your kind words are very much appreciated, and will also be passed to the cleaner. All the best , Ves
"I've just used one of their cleaners for a one-off flat clean and was very happy. The flat was left spotless, and the cleaner herself was so lovely. Highly recommended."
Dear James, thank you for taking time to share your experience. It is highly appreciated.
"Thank you Perfect Clean for a perfect and professional check-out cleaning service."
Dear Radhika, thank you for your great feedback.
"I have used Perfect Clean for a number of years, they are very professional, reliable and the service offering is fantastic.I have used them in two properties to clean carpets, lounge & dinning room furniture as well as an end of tenancy service. The staff are super friendly and service is value for money, I would not hesitate to recommend them. We use them twice a year minimum to clean our carpets which always come up like new."
Dear Shauna, thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate it.
"Very efficient service from making the booking to the cleaner arriving promptly. The cleaner did a great job, she made my old cooker sparkle and she had a really lovely manner. Would recommend the service."
Thank you for your feedback. We do appreciate it.
"Professional and efficient in everything from booking to cleaning."
Dear Julia, thank you for your your kind words. We appreciate it
"The cleaners were very inexperience. I had to change multiple times until I had someone competent. This only happens when my monthly payment almost doubled. If you are on contract for once a week you have the very inexperience cleaner. If you go into the more expensive contract the service does improve but your cleaner becomes very expensive. Cancellation policy is a rip off. When you cancel your contract, the service stop immediately but they make you pay an extra month without delivering the service! this is completely illegal. I highly NOT recommend this company."
Dear Albane, we appreciate your comments. The pattern we have adoppted through the years is legal. The terms of the service use and cancellation notices are introduced to the clients at the time of bookings If you would like to discuss the matter further, please kindly reach us at ?0207999812
"I feel the service you provide is great, I feel very satisfied with the fast time of response to my enquiries."
Dear Gustavo, thank you for your feedback. It is our pleasure to offer our services
"Hi Just to up date you on Mira today. It was an absolute joy to come home to a perfectly clean house. Mira is a lovely lady I'm delighted she will be our regular cleaner. Thank you"
Dear Denise, thank you for your feedback. It is much appreciated.
"Very professional, always responds to emails quickly, never cancels, overall very happy with a very good service"
Hi Elena, Thank you for your spreading the word. We appreciate it.
"Friendly and positive cleaning lady Leaves the flat tidy and shiny"
Dear Achille, thank you for sharing your experience. It is much appreciated.
"Perfect Cleaning quickly responded with a clear, easy to understand quote. The cleaner arrived on time and was very professional. The house looked and felt spotless. No areas were missed and the standard of the cleaning was fantastic. I've had other cleaners previously but I must say this clean was superior. Highly recommended."
Dear U, many thanks for the feedback and the kind words. Your comments are greatly appreciated. We are looking forward to helping you again soon.
"Really thorough clean. The house felt like a new home once it was done! Many thanks!!"
Dear Ms.L, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Your time and effort are greatly appreciated. We are looking forward to providing future cleaning service for you.
"Fantastic service! Have used the company for almost 6 years and was extremely happy about it. It s reasonably priced and the call center as always been very pro-active and fast to answer queries. The cleaning / ironing service is of good quality. Would definitely recommend"
Dear Mr. M, Thank you for sharing your experience. It is much appreciated.
"I have been very happy with the quality of service from Perfect Clean, both from the administrative point of view and the two cleaners that I have come over the last few months. One of the cleaners returned to her home country (she was wonderful) and I was genuinely thrilled with the seamless transition to a new cleaner who has also done a superb job. I can highly recommend Perfect Clean as a company that offer a valuable service and my five star rating is offered without hesitation."
Dear Casel, thank you for spreading the good word. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with the service.
Perfect Cleaning is rated 4.64 based on 70 reviews