Perfect Bags Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Perfect Bags

Tell us how Perfect Bags made you happy

"I fancied the bags. I adore them like Dior. J’adore Dior"
"I received the request for a review of the bag 9 days before I eventually received the bag! Sent three emails asking for explanation for the delay, but none of these elicited a reply. Bag was fine when it did arrive 12 days after placing the order, good quality and good value."
"The product I brought was of very high quality. Exactly what I was looking for. They offered a Standard delivery which was free of charge and the item was delivered very promptly indeed by DPD who I consider to be the best of the courier agents because you get an hourly time slot. This was a very slick operation but most of all the high quality of the product was very pleasing indeed. Thank you, I shall be back."
"Great service. Fantastic price. Fast delivery. Easy to use web site."
"Stunning leather backpack and delivered within 3 days of ordering and that's between Xmas and New Year at no extra cost! Will definitely shop again and happy to recommend."
"Good pricing efficient online ordering & delivery. Very Good Service"
"My item never arrived yet money went out of my account."
"Very pleased with the shoe cleaning bag but would not have been happy paying the full price. Very prompt delivery . Shall definitely look to order again."
"Ordered 4 days ago. Have not heard anything after 4 emails. No phone number to call??"
"Prompt service and a great quality product. Thank you!"
"Looks really smart. Great, quick service. Thanks!"
"Just very good service and quality."
"Lovely bag, practical and roomy ideal for every day use. Free delivery too, was expecting to wait st least three days but it came the next day, less than 24hours after my order. Great service thank you."
"The order was despatched the same day as the order and received the next day. Who could ask for more. The product was of the highest quality"
"Delivered next day and delivery person sent photo of parcel in shed. Bag from Troop London is great quality and suitable for my husband who is a handbag newbie!"
"good price, quick delivery"
"Excellent and fast service!"
"The bag arrived on time & with regular texts to say delivery was on time ensured I did not miss my delivery, the bag is great quality & great value for money"
"Good communication, great price and fast delivery"
Perfect Bags is rated 4.61 based on 329 reviews