Percipio Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend Percipio Training
Read Percipio Training Reviews

About Percipio Training:

Percipio Training is a forward thinking and socially responsible company based in Buckinghamshire. We offer a wide range of food safety courses including food safety at levels 2-4, food allergy awareness and management, food safety culture, food safety update for managers, effective auditing and inspection skills and HACCP at levels 2-4.

Our values and approach to training are simple. We offer competitively priced training solutions that make a real difference to the way your employees think and behave towards safety.

Comprehensive, well presented and extremely helpful. Peter always knows how best to explain anything I don't understand. His homework tasks are challenging but very relevant and certainly drilled the knowledge into us. Oh and he is incredibly patient with groups of people on zoom calls! Great course, highly recommend
pace of the course was always well managed. questions were always answered comprehensively. confirmation that people understood the subject matter before moving on. reassurance that we were all capable of achieving success in the course. good feedback on homework.
Very useful course taught by a knowledgable trainer who is able to easily communicate the information
The best compliance course I've done (out of 5 so far). The tutor was full of practical and theoretical knowledge and was very clear in his dissemination of the material. I can highly recommend Peter as an excellent teacher! It remained fun and entertaining while also challenging.
Peter is ACE!! Loved it. Thanks very much for a most engaging and educational couple of sessions. Highly recommend. Steve
""
Some good information provided. Felt that training was focussed more around environmental sustainability rather than sustainability as a whole (socio-economic traits etc) All feedback was positive regardless of incorrect answers given. eg some kahoots questions only had 50% success rate but no explanation provided by trainer as to correct answer etc.
I found the session useful to learn from my colleagues and Peter. I had very limited knowledge prior to the session, especially how it impacted my organisation. The sessions are long virtually, but there were adequate breaks throughout. I now need to think in more detail about how what I've learnt can impact my role, based on the presentation task. My only improvement feedback would be that it was maybe a much higher level of knowledge than my starting point of knowledge, but it felt as though my colleague (from different departments) had more experience which sometimes felt challenging.
I found the training excellent. Peter was very engaging, informative and encouraging and kept the groups interest throughout. Very inspired to promote sustainabilty in the workplace and home lives even more after this training. Thank you.
Training was delivered very well, gained some experience and new ideas of how we can impact the environment. Highly recommend
Well developed course, run at an appropriate pace. Good mix of video content, theory and breakout sessions. Trainer was engaging and very knowledgeable. thanks Peter.
Very interesting course highlighting the main reasons for environmental legislation. Thought provoking areas of study. Not an environmetal professional so a useful grounding in the subject.
Really interesting and comprehensive - was a bit daunting in some of the break out groups as some people were very knowledgeable and had a good grasp on the subject whereas I am a novice
Peter was really engaging and clear! Taken a lot away from the course and would recommend. A superb job done and an extra superb for keeping us engaged over zoom!
An intense day with lots of working groups. Much more interactive than over training. Would reccomend
I thought it was adequate and precise, alot of interesting discussions and debates.
Lots of really good information. Now for the exam.........
""
very good informative content
Good group engagement and well structured content.
Percipio Training is rated 4.90 based on 1,550 reviews