Peppy Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Peppy Ltd

info@peppy.uk.com

Access HouseManor RoadWest Ealing

How would you rate Peppy Ltd ?

Samantha Burton
Verified Buyer
"Peppy are excellently organised and the quality of their work is brilliant. We are a landlord and one of our tenants called us to say how happy they were both were with the job they had done decorating there bathroom."
Zara Ahmed
Verified Buyer
"Work was carried out by a lovely guy called Scott. I was extremely happy with his professionalism. He did the job very nicely and even cleaned the mess that was created. I have never had anyone who has carried out work in my property clean after they finish the job. Highly recommended. thank you Scott."
Amardeep .S. Mhajan
Verified Buyer
"When I ring the office Eliza is vey efficient, at times I known you struggle on emergency works due to shortage of staff Overall I am happy with your service and will continue to use the services of Peppy. Regards Amardeep"
Alice Odonkor
Verified Buyer
"Peppy has undertaken several maintenance works for the properties I manage and I must say they are professional and efficient. They are fast and always provide updates by email. They are also very friendly and their contractors are professionals who really know their job. I will recommend them to all my family and friends."
Zrrobhertts L-Owwusu-Gyawu
Verified Buyer
"Peppy is a highly reputable and reliable company with wonderful employees. I am always satisfied with their works and that's the reason why I call them when I need a job done."
Monika Zajac
Verified Buyer
"I am very pleased with their service. The decorator was very polite, neat and tidy! I've never seen anyone leaving their work place so clean! The ceiling looks like new now and I definitely recommend their service!"
Peppy Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 6 reviews