Pentagon Group Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Pentagon Group

How would you rate Pentagon Group?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Pentagon Group in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"It gets worse every time I deal with Nissan Pentagon Huddersfield – an MOT and a service carried our 1 week apart. The Service said in the video 4mm of tread on my tyres, the m.o.t. borderline illegal. I raised this with the garage and after 3 weeks the message was yes “there is some confusion” though they are unable to collect the car to take and check as they are too busy. I had the tyres double checked at another garage and they are illegal. This is the 3rd time the vehicle has been returned with a serious fault. The garage has now been reported to The Motor Industry, Trading Standards + Various other consumer groups. Nissan HQ have now responded and have stated that they can do nothing and my problems were dealer specific. I was called by head office after my service and asked if I would leave a review via the judge review service and was told they would only send me a review link if I promised to give them top marks. I could not do that, so I never got the review link. When I purchased 2 vehicles from Nissan Huddersfield - We discovered neither had spare tyres or tyre kits, one had no boot shelf, the software updates I had paid for had not been done (the sat nav reported return to dealership) The engine management light came on on one car 30 seconds after leaving the dealership. The USB failed to work, the Turbo pipe was unattached in the engine bay. The tow bar I asked to be fitted was fitted with the wrong electrics, the glow plugs were faulty."
Pentagon Group is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews