www.pensionlite.co.uk/ Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend www.pensionlite.co.uk/
Click Here

Tell us how www.pensionlite.co.uk/ made you happy

"After an initial call with the company confirming what I was looking for (independent advice on the transfer of a final salary pension fund to an existing personal pension) I was then to speak to a "transfer specialist" within a few days and this was then confirmed. The company did phone as agreed but that was the only thing that was positive. The "specialist" who didn't offer her name had a very negative predetermined view to which I found very unprofessional. I have previously transferred another final salary scheme and got independent advice which was first class. If Pensionlite don't want to give impartial advice (which I would be paying £2000.00 for) , and instead make you feel stupid, then why do they bother. I was also informed that if they recommend that a final salary transfer is NOT in the best interest of the client but the client transfers it anyway, then Pensionlite could still be pursued by the regulator. I don't think this is correct as a disclaimer has to signed by the client and not the independent financial adviser?"
Are you www.pensionlite.co.uk/? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
www.pensionlite.co.uk/ is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews