Pension Egg Reviews

Affinity House Beaufort Court Sir Thomas Longley Road

Tell us how Pension Egg made you happy
good service and communications
The full service!
I was completely satisfied with the entire process from start to finish
Pension Egg end BRILLIANT not so much my ex-pension providers who stalled and stalled but your staff kept onto them until we got what I wanted
Hi Paul, thank you for your kind review. I'm glad you were satisfied with our service. Kind regards, Sharon
Professional and did what you said you would do very efficiently.
Hi Ronald, thank you for your review. I'm happy you were satisfied with our service. Kind regards, Sharon
Pension transfer hassle free, thank you.
Hi Deena, thank you for your review. I'm glad you were satisfied with our service. Kind regards, Sharon
Helpful and informative!
Hi Angela, thank you for your review. I'm happy you were satisfied with our service. Kind regards, Sharon
Overall excellent service, regularly updated, everything explained plainly without using complicated hard to understand words. Also the speed and efficiency from start to finish was superb.
Hi Andrew, thank you for your nice review. I'm really pleased to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Very professional, I would certainly recommend and would use again if needed.
Hi Rodney, thank you for kind review. I'm glad to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Everything was good, kept me informed by email different stages.
Hi Roy, thanks for your nice review. I'm glad you were satisfied with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Very good service 5 star
Hi David, thanks for your review. I'm pleased to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Process easy from start to finish and communication was excellent. Everything fully explained and easy to understand.
Hi Debra, thank you for your kind review. I'm glad to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Complete professional service!
Hi Paul, thanks for your review. I'm happy to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
They were very good with my pension, thank you.
Hi Colin, thank you for your nice review. I'm please to hear you were satisfied with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
The whole package so far has been excellent!!!!
Hi John, thank you for your review. I'm glad to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Although it took time I did get everything as promised
Hi Steven, thank you for your kind review. I'm pleased to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
The whole service was great, from start to finish everything went very quickly and smoothly. I will recommend you to my friends and colleagues.
Hi Vincent, thank you so much for your kind review. I'm really pleased to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Very friendly and helpful. Everything went smoothly.
Hi Mark, thanks for your review. I'm happy to hear you were satisfied with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
The whole experience with Pension Egg has been fantastic, they are so helpful!
Hi Victoria, thanks for your kind review. I'm really glad to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
They got me the result I needed, thank you.
Hi Paul, thank you for you review. I'm pleased to hear you were satisfied with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Pension Egg is rated 4.97 based on 87 reviews