Pension Egg Reviews

Read Pension Egg Reviews

mypension@pensionegg.co.uk

Affinity House Beaufort Court Sir Thomas Longley Road

Tell us how Pension Egg made you happy
Very friendly and efficient. I was always kept fully informed...
Great experience from start to finish, thank you!
Hi Jane, thanks for your kind review. I'm really glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Was totally happy with everything that I recommended your company to a friend.
Hi Julie, thanks for your nice review. I'm pleased to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Excellent communication and were not pushy at all. I was not knowledgeable but Pension Egg were and helped me understand.
Hi Angela, thanks for your nice review. I'm pleased to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
High level of communication and information, thank you.
Hi Michael, thanks for your nice review. I'm really glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Speedy service and information.
Hi Martin, thanks for your kind review. I'm pleased to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Very professional and answered any questions and concerns I had.
Hi Jonathan, thanks for your nice review. I'm glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Very pleasant and professional. Excellent service.
Hi David, thanks for your kind review. I'm pleased to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
I haven’t been with pension egg I am still waiting on portofino , my wife used pension egg and they were good
Your service was excellent, thank you.
Hi Paul, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon
Respectful, efficient, caring, patient, not pushy!
Hi Raymond, thank you for your nice review. I'm glad to hear you were satisfied with our service. Kind regards, Sharon
The staff were very helpful /pleasure to deal with. Kept up to date with what was happening. Brilliant service
Hi Richard, thank you for your nice review. I'm glad to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon
The service over all is really good, I knew it would be a waiting game but was worth sorting it out.
Hi David, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon
All my pensions have been transferred with all documentation proof. Professional company.
Hi Joanne, thank you for your nice review. I'm glad to hear you were satisfied with our service. Kind regards, Sharon
Always kept informed and always ready to answer any questions, very professional at all times
Hi Gordon, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon
Good friendly service. Very well explained and kept up to date.
Hi Trevor, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon
Great service with a personal touch.
Hi Mary, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon
Easy to deal with and they always kept me informed with what was happening.
Hi James, thank you for your nice review. I'm glad you were satisfied with our service. Kind regards, Sharon
Great service, friendly knowledgeable people.
Hi Alan, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon
The staff were lovely and all very helpful.
Hi Alan, thank you for your nice review. I'm glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon
Pension Egg is rated 4.95 based on 65 reviews