Pension Egg Reviews

Read Pension Egg Reviews

mypension@pensionegg.co.uk

Affinity House Beaufort Court Sir Thomas Longley Road

Tell us how Pension Egg made you happy
You did exactly what you promised. I’m really over the moon. Thank you so much for sorting out my pension.
After 10 years of trying to consolidate my pensions you were the only company that did what I wanted.
Customer service is excellent. No matter who I spoke to they were all friendly and cheerful and didn't mind explaining anything I didn't fully understand.
The whole experience was expertly handled. Everything was easy to understand. I was talked through the whole process without any pressure.
Great listening skills, clear communication, supportive, clear advice, sound business advice, caring staff/advisers.
The support given by your staff during the transfer of my pension made the whole process easy and worry free.
You always kept me informed with the progress of my pension transfers. Thanks for your very friendly assistance.
Pension Egg is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews