Pension Egg Reviews

Read Pension Egg Reviews

mypension@pensionegg.co.uk

Affinity House Beaufort Court Sir Thomas Longley Road

Tell us how Pension Egg made you happy
Thank you for everything you did for me and how quick you sorted things out.
Easy to understand when talking to staff, gathering my information and needs. Even though I have a limited understanding about pensions they made it as plain as it needed to be so thank you.
Great service, friendly, very knowledgeable. The staff I spoke with explained everything very clearly and made sure I understood all the information and options.
You kept me up to date regularly on any progress, and never stopped working for me until you had achieved a satisfactory outcome.
Everything explained clearly with no pressure and time to decide on your options. Also everything signed and sealed in a very quick process. Very pleased.
Everything was made easy, no hassle of any kind and the service was brilliant.
How easy it was to do the changeover, and the helpfulness of the staff.
Everything about the process was very easy and straightforward many thanks for your helpful advice.
Friendly professional service. Made me feel valued and that my interests were being listened to.
Everything! The whole process was quick and efficient from start to finish.
Frequent contact to make sure I understood the whole process. Friendly staff and I was never put under any pressure to agree to anything and always made aware that I could at any time opt out.
From the moment I sent my form to you I was kept informed as to where we were regularly. My talk with your paraplanner was extremely helpful.
Overall performance of the team was brilliant kept me informed all the way through the process.
From start to finish, all the staff I dealt with were overly efficient and had excellent knowledge. All an asset to Pension Egg.
The complete service, unbiased advice and good communication.
Great care taken to make sure i understood what i was doing and getting best for me for my future.
Loved the genuinely lovely helpful staff nothing was ever to much trouble and everything explained to me until I understood and felt comfortable with .. thank you guys it was a pleasure to work with you all.
I received very good advice. It's very refreshing to get good honest advice without paying a fee upfront.
Very good everyone I spoke to were always friendly and helpful I would like to thank you for your brilliant service.
Great listening skills, clear communication, supportive, clear advice, sound business advice, caring staff/advisors.
Pension Egg is rated 5.00 based on 43 reviews