pensionadvisoryonline.co.uk Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend pensionadvisoryonline.co.uk

Tell us how pensionadvisoryonline.co.uk made you happy

Telephone
"My questions were answered in a manner even i could understand, the lady i spoke to was obviosly very knowledgable. On completing my call i knew exactly what i needed to do next. This old man is very happy"
"Speedy, relevant advice. So helpful. Thank you."
"The call back was quick and the information provided was clear and concise. Although outcome was not what I'd hoped for they said my contact details would be kept if there was any change n the law Couldn't have asked for anything better"
"Very pleased with how my query was handled thank u"
"very clear understanding of the query and very clear and friendly response and advice. I found that the advice has helped me understand and further how to decide what to do next. Thank you for solving."
"By clearly giving accurate advice giving me the option to ring them back which I did and Providing the tel no of the tax office."
"Spoke to a very knowledgeable agent, who advised me clearly of the next step I should take . Brilliant service, highly recommend."
"Logical impartial advice regarding lump sum conundrum, I feel confident as the this decision is for me!"
"They reacted to my enquiry extremely quickly x were very informative and clear with their answers but most importantly were very pleasant to deal with . I would recommend anyone with any queries to give them a call ."
"Quick response and very helpful information thank you"
"Answered all my questions quickly and efficiently"
"They were able to answer my query and concerns in a language that I was able o understand. I am very grateful for the clarity of my situation - Thank you"
"They replied to my email with a call straight away They answered my question quickly and efficiently friendly and very helpful."
"The advisor gave me free sound advice. I am very happy with this service, and would very much recommend."
"After months of debating about my pension, and really getting nowhere, I came across pensionadvisoryonline . After a quick chat to a lovely person on the phone about my concerns, within five minutes I was happy with the advice given , so thank you so much"
"The advisor was very polite explaining very clearly what my options were in my present situation. She was pleased to answer all my questions and explained the reasons behind it. Thanks for your help. Ian maclean"
"Clear explanations about what options I will have"
"They answered my question perfectly"
"Leigh was very helpful and easy to understand,."
"Got a phone call straight away and within ten minutes all of my worries were cleared up. I've already sent a few colleagues their way. Very professional and kind."
pensionadvisoryonline.co.uk is rated 4.85 based on 291 reviews