pensionadvisoryonline.co.uk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend pensionadvisoryonline.co.uk

How would you rate pensionadvisoryonline.co.uk ?

"After months of debating about my pension, and really getting nowhere, I came across pensionadvisoryonline . After a quick chat to a lovely person on the phone about my concerns, within five minutes I was happy with the advice given , so thank you so much"
"The advisor was very polite explaining very clearly what my options were in my present situation. She was pleased to answer all my questions and explained the reasons behind it. Thanks for your help. Ian maclean"
"Clear explanations about what options I will have"
"They answered my question perfectly"
"Leigh was very helpful and easy to understand,."
"Got a phone call straight away and within ten minutes all of my worries were cleared up. I've already sent a few colleagues their way. Very professional and kind."
"Gave no insight just sign posted to another agancy who did not deal with individual complaints. Rather underwhelming really."
"The response to my enquiry was rapid and explained everything I asked about. Very impressed with this service."
Lorraine H
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the advice fast and understandable and the offer to keep me updated on the information I asked for . Would recommend this service to all."
"Was told I’d get a call back but didn’t happen"
"The advice I was given over the phone was spot on, plus the woman I spoke was very good.Would reccomend the site to anyone, very helpful, thank you."
"After speaking to one of the advisers I found them to be extremely helpful and gave me some very good advice which put my mind at ease"
"Excellent service. Called back with the relevant information. Ensured I was in a position to take the call. Highly recommended."
"I rang the pension advisory line with an enquiry that had been bothering me for a while.not only did the lady help to point me in the right direction but she was extremely pleasant and helpful ,and free,no catch,just honest advice.thankyou madam"
"Clear and precise information provided from advisor in a timely and professional manner."
"Got through straight away, very helpful job done and thank you."
"Nice people, happy with my answers"
"Thanks for being so patient and understanding with me. I just wanted some guidance and Ive been pushed around all over the place so it was nice to just get a straight answer to a straight question"
"Thank you for your advice and letting me know my options."
"Had a chat with a very nice lady who gave me some good points and some numbers to call so hopefully ill have some luck and get my pension sorted now"
pensionadvisoryonline.co.uk is rated 4.73 based on 122 reviews