pensionadvisoryonline.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend pensionadvisoryonline.co.uk

How would you rate pensionadvisoryonline.co.uk?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

90 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Alicia Potts

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about pensionadvisoryonline.co.uk in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I’ve paid into a pension my whole life but I don’t understand them at all, I’m still quite confused but he took the time to go over everything with me and was very patient"
"Good to speak to an actual human being for once. Finally got my query sorted out."
"I've been in contact with pension advisory online for a few weeks now and I'm imprssed with their customer care as well as their knowledge"
Michelle G
Verified Buyer
"He was polite enough I don't feel like I got any help though.. just seem to have been given the same information as what my pension company gave me."
"Many of my colleagues including myself have been in contact regarding our work pensions and I'm personally very happy with the service I've received so far, I believe they have helped me find a solution for my fund and I look forward to the process being complete."
"Very nice and professional people. Leigh has been a great help throughout."
"I am very happy with the adviser I have been introduced to."
"GREAT SERVICE .WOULD RECOMMEND"
"They were fine... they gave me a number to call but I already had it"
"They didnt!"
"had a great conversation with someone managed to get all my worries sorted out glad they called me back"
"Took them a while to get hold of me but they did persist and I got the advice I needed"
"thanks for youre help"
"Im really happy with this service ive received so far id feel comfortable recommending to a friend"
"Thought I’d be getting an email but it seems my question wasn’t as simple as I thought. I did get my answer and they were very pleasant about it"
"My query was answered clearly and concisely."
"Excellent customer service"
"Quick response and provided exactly the information asked for."
"A very professional service. They helped me understand my situation better and at least now I know what my options are"
"very quick response and answered all my questions very good service"
pensionadvisoryonline.co.uk is rated 4.74 based on 90 reviews