pensionadvisoryonline.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend pensionadvisoryonline.co.uk

How would you rate pensionadvisoryonline.co.uk?

106 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Lily Walters
Nice people, happy with my answers

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about pensionadvisoryonline.co.uk in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Nice people, happy with my answers"
"Thanks for being so patient and understanding with me. I just wanted some guidance and Ive been pushed around all over the place so it was nice to just get a straight answer to a straight question"
"Thank you for your advice and letting me know my options."
"Had a chat with a very nice lady who gave me some good points and some numbers to call so hopefully ill have some luck and get my pension sorted now"
"I would recommend them"
"Was gettingnowhere with Aviva so came here and thankfully spoke to someone with some actual knowledge instead of just reading off a script!"
"My questions were answered clearly, I'm sure I'll contact them again if I need anything clarified in future."
"Very well informed and professional service, I’m glad to have received the recommendation to speak to this company!"
"Want to transfer my works pension ive been paying into for the last 37 years to a more accessible account so I don't have to wait another 10 years for my money and these people have been a lot more helpful than my pension company."
"Thank you for speaking with me"
"I was referred to this website by a colleague.... spoke to them a few times in the last couple of months and they seem to know what they're on about"
"Lovely people would 100% recommend to family and friends"
"They responded to my question satisfactorily"
"gOT EVEYRTHING I NEEDED"
"Excellent friendly service. I made an enquiry and was called within 5 minutes."
"I feel that my pension is in good hands with these people, they seem very trustworthy and professional"
"I’ve paid into a pension my whole life but I don’t understand them at all, I’m still quite confused but he took the time to go over everything with me and was very patient"
"Good to speak to an actual human being for once. Finally got my query sorted out."
"I've been in contact with pension advisory online for a few weeks now and I'm imprssed with their customer care as well as their knowledge"
Michelle G
Verified Buyer
"He was polite enough I don't feel like I got any help though.. just seem to have been given the same information as what my pension company gave me."
pensionadvisoryonline.co.uk is rated 4.76 based on 106 reviews