Pension Services  Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pension Services
Read Pension Services  Reviews

enquires@pension-services.co.uk

Tell us how Pension Services  made you happy
Terrific! and very helpful service when it came to releasing my pension cash. The company really helped me to access my 25% tax free cash and am pleased with the service and am pleased with just the whole thing really from start to finish. There was support whenever I needed it and there was a call centre for me to access and get any follow up updates and find out about a news regarding my application. Good company.
The service was excellent. The review was good and the customer service was OK also. I released 25% of my pension tax free and am pleased with how everything has gone. They did most of the work and this is the best release company out there….no pressure selling……just simple review to begin with.
The service was good and felt like I was treated in a good way and the customer service was excellent because they would call with updates and also, I was able to call them when I need to get an update and to check on the progress. Every call was answered.
Cash released in a very easy easy manner. Why do some companies over-complicate this process…it should be easy to get your cash from your pension, its your pension and my pension I have been paying in for many many years….I am so pleased with how simple this service provided to access my cash. I am very happy with the service and had no problems when going through the cash release service and process.
The review was OK but the process is very slow – 6 weeks to get your money approx..
What a fantastic cash release service provided by Pension Services. There are tons of pension release companies but after a hour on the phone this is by far the one of the best cash release companies out there. I am very happy with the service and very happy with the cash release options presented to me. Good help form the people at Pension Services.
I got my pension cash early using their early pension release services that is offered by pension services. A great company that is very easy to deal with and am very happy with the results and am happy having the cash hit my account quickly. At first I thought it would take about 3 weeks but it actual fact I got it so much sooner and am very excited to have the money because it takes a lot of my mind and can now have some breathing space!
Good helping hand from pension services. The money arrived from my pension about 3 days earlier than expected. I am happy with the results and am happy with the results and the customer service that has been very helpful and good from the beginning. The lady who was my customer manager kept me fully informed and let me know what was going on each time.
Top draw. Good insight into my pension that have been paying into for many years. The good thing that I kept noticing about pension services was the way in which the updates are delivered on time. It does take a bit of time to get your pension money so I want to make that clear in case like me you thought it would be few a few days and that is that.
I first made contact via the website form and then received a call back within an hour. I am pleased with the service I have received and am happy with the customer service also.
Nice pension release service provided and am very happy with the results indeed. Need to release cash as quickly as possible and only wanted to cash out some of my pension and to be honest was not bothered about the rest of it. I contact a few companies and did a search online and phoned a few before making my final decision. Good decision to use pension services if I do say so myself.
Pension services allowed me a facility where by I could access my cash at a25% tax free which is amazing. I needed the money to pay off some credit card bills and without an income at the moment things are tight so to be able to access the pension cash in my pension early was a real weight off my mind. I am pleased with the outcome and am pleased with the service in which I received.
This is a great service that helped me to pay off some debts and bills. What is the point of having a old pension when you cannot access the cash when I need it the most. I liked the help and service provided and will be very excited and happy when the money comes into my account. I think that the cash is going to really help me moving forward and am very pleased with how things are going. This is one of the best pension release companies for sure….
Very efficient service. Very knowledgeable pension release expert that called me and spent over an hour on the phone with me. I am very happy with the service indeed. My pension expert ( Simon ) was very helpful and provided me with an excellent overview of how the process works and how long it would take and what happens to my pension etc.. Happy with Simon and he is a great pension expert.
Thank you very much for your help!! This is a terrific pension release company. No issues or problems from my end. The process was very simple and very easy to understand. I am happy to have my pension money released from an old frozen pension pot that was just simply sitting there. No problem to recommend these guys!
The cash I got was just a great feeling. My pension has done nothing for me for many years so to be able to access the cash from my pension was just amazing! I had to provide some basic information and that was it, they did the rest and simply contacted me when I needed more information. I like the fact that they did most of the leg work and I really liked that. Good overall service and I may come back to them with my second pension…
Good service – my pension money has hit my account last week – I had a smooth application process – good customer service received for myself.
Pension Services never let me down and have proceeded with my pension release application in a very professional manner with good support along the way. Happy to announce that the release of my cash will be with me soon and am very happy with the service and the people I had the pleasure of working with.
Pension services never came the ALL I AM and hard fast selling. very relaxed service and provided a lot of useful information and now I know I am in safe hands as I have had no problems to report. My pension was a old frozen one so it was just sitting there gathering dust and not doing anything at all. I am pleased with how everything has gone and am pleased with the service I received.
Got my money and am very very happy indeed, was presented with a wealth of easy to understand information and the easy process diagrams contained in the information packs was very useful and enjoyed the process with the end goal of getting my money early, it was also a nice to have received a little more than I expected. Pension Services certainly delivered a great service and happy with the overall results. If anything changes I will update my review accordingly.
Pension Services  is rated 4.47 based on 59 reviews