Pension Services  Reviews

Read Pension Services  Reviews

enquires@pension-services.co.uk

Digital World Centre, Lowry Plaza, Manchester

Tell us how Pension Services  made you happy
Did what they said and released cash from my pension. Trusted easy service
Ok service that was good and helpful and the service helped to relive some stress and pressure in my life with a nice cash injection for my business.
Asked to write an honest review and I will; in my own personal experiences I fond that the support took a while to answer the phone. When you are dealing with some as precious as a personal pension, I would like bit more emphasis on urgency when answering the phone
Cash service was ok. Just normal early cash release really.
Good service and good release company.
Cash release was recieved in the end. Only reason why I never gave pension services more stars was because my pension money took 2 weeks longer than expected. Maybe bit harsh but if I’m told when I should get my money and don’t get it in that timeframe I think it’s fair to give a fair review.
Firstly the only reason I have provide 3 starts is because I will update my review once I have completed the prices in full....but so far I have been very happy with service and application process.
Friendly enough company but I needed more money from my pension than I was offered....
Not good enough for me. They said I could release money but the amount I could release was just not worth it at all! This service was not for me!!
Disappointing to have not had a call much much sooner. It took them 3 days to call me back after I filled in the web form.
Pension Services  is rated 4.38 based on 172 reviews