Pension Services  Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pension Services
Read Pension Services  Reviews

enquires@pension-services.co.uk

Tell us how Pension Services  made you happy
This is a great service that helped me to pay off some debts and bills. What is the point of having a old pension when you cannot access the cash when I need it the most. I liked the help and service provided and will be very excited and happy when the money comes into my account. I think that the cash is going to really help me moving forward and am very pleased with how things are going. This is one of the best pension release companies for sure….
I received a friendly polite and helpful phone call I was very impressed. I was offered home appointment by a pension service release expert which was helpful. Never did I think it was pushy or hard selling at all. I liked the cash release service offered by pension services.
Very efficient service. Very knowledgeable pension release expert that called me and spent over an hour on the phone with me. I am very happy with the service indeed. My pension expert ( Simon ) was very helpful and provided me with an excellent overview of how the process works and how long it would take and what happens to my pension etc.. Happy with Simon and he is a great pension expert.
Thank you very much for your help!! This is a terrific pension release company. No issues or problems from my end. The process was very simple and very easy to understand. I am happy to have my pension money released from an old frozen pension pot that was just simply sitting there. No problem to recommend these guys!
Nobody picked up when I tried calling. I called again and when I did speak to someone they could not give me the money I wanted from my pension!!
The cash I got was just a great feeling. My pension has done nothing for me for many years so to be able to access the cash from my pension was just amazing! I had to provide some basic information and that was it, they did the rest and simply contacted me when I needed more information. I like the fact that they did most of the leg work and I really liked that. Good overall service and I may come back to them with my second pension…
No complaints and the thing I found a bit nervous at the beginning. I was worried I would get no updates or know what was going on but I was very wrong. I was fully updated and was given the access to their system so I could see my application and how it was going. Pension services kept me fully updated and so happy to have received my money.
Good service – my pension money has hit my account last week – I had a smooth application process – good customer service received for myself.
Superb! Nothing bad to report and have now received my money from my pension and happy with the service. I had been given different updates with each stage of the way. I actually got a little bit more than expected which was a nice surprise. I will review my review once 100% completed.
Pension Services never let me down and have proceeded with my pension release application in a very professional manner with good support along the way. Happy to announce that the release of my cash will be with me soon and am very happy with the service and the people I had the pleasure of working with.
Full transparency and a wiliness to tell me how it all works and the release of my pension is going smoothly. I have a weekly call with my account manager to see what is going on. Easy process and easy way to get your pension cash early. I did have to provide certain bits of information they required but nothing that was to taxing or anything difficult. Certainly, a decent release company.
Communication was very good. In my own personal situation and having now dealt with pension services they are a very good company that has provided me with everything that they said they would provide. My experience is that my cash from my pension took about 4 weeks which is quicker than I expected. Neat service.
Pension services never came the ALL I AM and hard fast selling. very relaxed service and provided a lot of useful information and now I know I am in safe hands as I have had no problems to report. My pension was a old frozen one so it was just sitting there gathering dust and not doing anything at all. I am pleased with how everything has gone and am pleased with the service I received.
Got my money and am very very happy indeed, was presented with a wealth of easy to understand information and the easy process diagrams contained in the information packs was very useful and enjoyed the process with the end goal of getting my money early, it was also a nice to have received a little more than I expected. Pension Services certainly delivered a great service and happy with the overall results. If anything changes I will update my review accordingly.
So many pension release companies to chose from…….THIS ONE IS THE BEST!!!! Easy process, easy way to get your pension money early and they do all the work I just needed to provide some information and paperwork etc etc etc they did the rest. Updates was super easy with paperwork and updates emailed and notifications provided when there was any new updates etc etc
Just the ticket. Absolutely brilliant early cash release service, there has been no delays or problems when receiving my pension money early. I had the pleasure of having a great customer service account manager and she kept me fully updated. I certainly really enjoyed getting my money and the fact that is was a few days early was a nice surprise and great way to help me in some difficult times.
This service where they say they can release the cash in your pension is just awesome! I am so looking forward to getting my pension money now. I have been given great customer support along the way and every question as been answered. The process itself was very simple and easy to understand, just the waiting I did not like as it did take about 6 weeks to release my money.
Are You looking for a good release company then this is a great company for you to work with. I have been speaking to Lisa at Pension Services and is just awesome, plain and simple. I have been kept informed and updated and I really like the process and the help she has given me. Cant wait for the cash now
The name says it all ‘PENSION SERVICES’ it’s a great overview of not just the release side of things but also offer just bog-standard review but goes into more detail that most I have dealt with. The information about each step is done with easy to look at diagrams so you get a fully understanding of how long the cash from your pension will take and how it works.
Very happy with the pension release side of their business. Updates were provided as and when and they also gave me a great review that actually detailed the amount I would get from my pension early and the 25% tax free amount this would be. Sure, would recommend these guys. No problem in saying that at all.
Pension Services  is rated 4.47 based on 59 reviews