Pen & Paper Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pen & Paper
Read Pen & Paper Reviews

About Pen & Paper:

The Pen & Paper have 20 years of retail experience of selling pens, stationery and art supplies. We stock the top pen brands from across the world. Choose from a wide range of fountain, ballpoint, rollerball pens which make great gifts including LAMY, Parker, Cross, Visconti, Yard-O-Led, Conklin, Kaweco and many more top pen brands. If your pen runs out we have plenty of refills/inks to choose from , cases/pouches for your pens and mechanical pencils.

The Pen & Paper company are not just a pen store. If you are into art, have a look in our artist material section where you can choose from Winsor & Newton , Derwent , Caran D'ache and many more products to inspire you to create your artwork. We stock a fabulous range of notebooks and diaries - Filofax, Paperblanks, Moleskine Notebooks, Moleskine Journals, Leuchtturm Notebooks & Nu World Stone Notebooks.

02920373738

sales@penandpaper.co.uk

13-17 Royal Arcade

Tell us how Pen & Paper made you happy
Amazingly fast. Excellent service and a great price.
Delighted with purchases and service
I have made two online purchases from The Pen & Paper. On each occasion the price for what I wanted was good, the online purchase was simple and clear (including choice of nib, pen refill choice etc.). Delivery to Northern Ireland was swift. Excellent service! Thank you.
Ordered a Conklin All American at a very competitive price, and when I called with a question I was greeted by a very polite and courteous member of staff. Will definitely shop again as this is my second purchase from them and have nothing but positive experiences buying from them.
I was amazed at prompt efficient service and quick delivery Thank you Love my pen / rollerball Recommended you to a friend
Speedy & efficient delivery - product exactly as described for a reasonable price. Handwritten parcel was a nice touch!
Always a great service at this shop. Unfortunately I haven’t been able to go to Cardiff since March, so I have had to order supplies, but the delivery is always speedy. I particularly liked the Paperblanks diary that I ordered this time. The cover is lovely.
Fantastic shop with a wide and quality range for reasonable prices.
Izzy at Pen & Paper went above and beyond to make sure I received suitable pens, when the originals I sought were out of stock. Highly recommend for anyone finicky about their stationary!
Super service! Very difficult to find good stationery, fantastic that you stock Basildon Bond writing paper, I may finally get back to writing letters to cheer up elderly relatives at this time. Delighted to be able to support an independent shop during this Covid crisis. Much better than Amazon!
Excellent service and delivery. I will use them again.
This is the only site where I can buy easily refills for my Parker Biro. I wish to use fine points and I buy them in red, black and blue colours. The service and packaging is excellent and I am glad that they are back online.
Very nice filofax paper, efficiently delivered
Easy to navigate website. Fast delivery. Very impressed.
I bought two identical Lamy Studio rollerball pens from Pen & Paper as gifts. The sellection on their website was fantastic and the prices were the best I could find. I received my order very quickly, it was well packaged and in perfect condition. I am delighted with the products, and the service I experienced was first class.
Very easy to navigate the specialist listings and order correct leads with choice of hardness/softness good value and low cost of postage by royal mail my preferred delivery service . Well done guys
I ordered 10 packs of Diplomat International Sized Ink Cartridges, which were delivered in just a few days and at a great price.
Very fast delivery and a very good price for a Parker pen. An extremely professional and customer-focussed store. Many thanks.
Good comunication, quick delivery, well packaged and as described. Lovely Lamy fountain pen.
All as described. Speedily delivered.
Pen & Paper is rated 4.91 based on 1,143 reviews