Pen & Paper Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Pen & Paper

About Pen & Paper: The Pen & Paper have 20 years of retail experience of selling pens, stationery and art supplies. We stock the top pen brands from across the world. Choose from a wide range of fountain, ballpoint, rollerball pens which make great gifts including LAMY, Parker, Cross, Visconti, Yard-O-Led, Conklin, Kaweco and many more top pen brands. If your pen runs out we have plenty of refills/inks to choose from , cases/pouches for your pens and mechanical pencils.

The Pen & Paper company are not just a pen store. If you are into art, have a look in our artist material section where you can choose from Winsor & Newton , Derwent , Caran D'ache and many more products to inspire you to create your artwork. We stock a fabulous range of notebooks and diaries - Filofax, Paperblanks, Moleskine Notebooks, Moleskine Journals, Leuchtturm Notebooks & Nu World Stone Notebooks.

02920373738

sales@penandpaper.co.uk

13-17 Royal Arcade

Tell us how Pen & Paper made you happy

Dorothy Beggache
"Had the in carriage I needed for my son was please with my order and also came on time happy with the serves"
Robert Cooper
"Very good service easy to place an order and my new pen was delivered very soon after ordering couldn't be happyer with the service will be buying another pen from pen &paper very soon."
Ronald Ellis
"First class service. Easy to order and prompt delivery. Would always recommend Pen and Paper."
"Helpful website, secure packaging and prompt delivery. What else to say?"
"Excellent service."
"Very quick response, much appreciated"
"Very happy with my purchase which was safely packaged & as described. There was a slight colour difference from the picture but this is common for online purchases. Would recommend, but cheaper p&p would make it more appealing."
"As always, top quality service and top quality pens. The lovely handwritten note just adds to the pleasure of buying from the Pen and Paper."
"The service is extremely efficient. Well packaged and posted quickly."
"Fantastic service, easy to use website, great product range! Stuff which I couldn’t find anywhere else 😊"
"I have bought quite a few Lamy fountains now. Very competitively priced. They arrive safely and promptly. Highly recommended."
"Really pleased with this Lamy pen, the racing green colour is so striking. The recipient was very taken with it too! Usually, I would have popped into the Pen & Paper when I was in town (it’s one of my favourite shops!) but I had the pen delivered as I couldn’t get out with my newborn. The delivery was prompt and the pen was securely packaged. I was really pleased with the service."
"Being a computer science engineer, and on the same time insisting on doing all personal writing with pen and paper may seem a bit odd. But while never actually having set foot in Pen & Paper I somehow feel welcome. Perhaps it´s because of the little handwritten note on the invoice that indicate that it was actually send to me by a real person. I usually receive my order within a week (I am in Copenhagen) and when once there was a minor error in a delivery it was expeditiously corrected by Pen & Paper. Not long ago i made an inquiry about a special ink, which was out of stock. When after a while it was still out of stock I ordered it from a web-shop in USA. It took 2 weeks for the package to reach Copenhagen and 3 weeks where the package was lingering in customs. When they finally released it I would have to pay tax and handling fee that was more than the worth of the ink. Meanwhile the ink was back in stock at Pen & Paper so I bought it there. What happened to the package from USA I don’t know. What I am trying to say here is, that if it ends with a so called Hard Brexit and buying stuff from the UK will be cumbersome and expensive, I will miss Pen & Paper very much. Klaus Berthelsen"
"Quick efficient service, with the benefits that come from dealing with a local independent business rather than a huge corporation."
"Fantastic experience! Great pricing and fast shipping."
"The service was impeccable from ordering to receiving. Will be ordering again for some xmas gifts!"
"Brilliant Service. I have highly recommended this company to both family & friends."
"Good service and reasonable price."
"Such a brilliant place to buy your stationary needs from. Staff are so helpful and friendly. It is simply a pleasure to do business with these people"
"Excellent, fast service, fully recommend them"
"quick efficient despatch very reasonable pricing useful complimentary ink recommend highly"
"Perfect response to my request for a difficult pen to source"
"Great price and great service definitely will use again"
Thank you Simon for your review :) Pen & Paper