Pen & Paper Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Pen & Paper

About Pen & Paper: The Pen & Paper have 20 years of retail experience of selling pens, stationery and art supplies. We stock the top pen brands from across the world. Choose from a wide range of fountain, ballpoint, rollerball pens which make great gifts including LAMY, Parker, Cross, Visconti, Yard-O-Led, Conklin, Kaweco and many more top pen brands. If your pen runs out we have plenty of refills/inks to choose from , cases/pouches for your pens and mechanical pencils.

The Pen & Paper company are not just a pen store. If you are into art, have a look in our artist material section where you can choose from Winsor & Newton , Derwent , Caran D'ache and many more products to inspire you to create your artwork. We stock a fabulous range of notebooks and diaries - Filofax, Paperblanks, Moleskine Notebooks, Moleskine Journals, Leuchtturm Notebooks & Nu World Stone Notebooks.

02920373738

sales@penandpaper.co.uk

13-17 Royal Arcade

How would you rate Pen & Paper ?

Verified Buyer
"First class service. Easy to order and prompt delivery. Would always recommend Pen and Paper."
Zhiwei He
"Nice packing and fast delivery."
Lisa Rogers
Lisa Rogers
Verified Buyer
"Great service, had the item I was after, fast to post."
"I was looking for a coral lamy for a long time...And here it is! I bought a couple! They soon dropped over my desk, well pakaged! LoL!"

Celia Collins
Verified Buyer
"Super efficient service and a great range of tempting items to buy."

Pen & Paper
"A good mix of items and presented beautifully. I loved the slim washi tape rolls - I now use them in my journal regularly - but did not like on the chunky pen with intergral sticky notes as it's too heavy and wide for me to use, and I ended up giving it away. The cards, however, were gorgeous and I was, overall, happy with the one-off purchase, and would buy again as a surprise treat for myself or a friend."

"Fast delivery"

Pen & Paper
"Prompt efficient impressive service. Happy to use again and to recommend to others."

Pen & Paper
"Very quick delivery and well priced- I found Pen & Paper to be efficient and good value"

Jonathan James
Verified Buyer
"Pen & Paper offered great value for money. They had exactly what I wanted and processed my order in quick time. Excellent customer services. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them. I’ll deffinetly be a returning customer. Buy with confidence . . ."
Thank you Jonathan for your great review :)

"Great customer service"

Pen & Paper
"Love the extensive collection!"

Lindsay Messenger
Verified Buyer
"it took a little longer to arrive than I hoped but otherwise all fine"

Pen & Paper
"this Lamy fountain pen is excellent for beginner and also there is no delivery fee which is perfect!"

Heidi Davis
Verified Buyer
"Love the fact I can get the pens I want with the nibs I like. The ability to customize my order was wonderful! Just wish I lived on the same continent so I could visit!"

John Cornish
Verified Buyer
"Easy and clear ordering process and swift delivery."

Verified Buyer
Thank you Ronald for your great review & pic :)

Mick Morris
Verified Buyer
"Helpful and prompt delivery"

Barry Sharpes
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and communication, buy with confidence from this seller."

Pen & Paper
"Great price on Kaweco pens and fast delivery."

Peter McCrorie
Verified Buyer
"As usual, swift, efficient service & delivery. Purchased products a delight & met, perhaps even exceeded expectations."
Thank you Peter for your lovely review :)

Martyn Blundell
Verified Buyer
"Visited this superb stationers some few months ago whilst in Cardiff. Total gem of a place. Amazing stock, eye catching displays and friendly knowledgeable staff. Customised my pen for me even though it wasn't expensive. Since then have bought more on line and had great service. Can't recommend highly enough"
Thank you Martyn for your superb review :)

Pen & Paper
"Placed my order before 3pm and it was dispatched on the same day, as promised. Very pleased with the quality of the items and the service received. I'll definitely be ordering from them again!"

Pen & Paper is rated 4.93 based on 810 reviews