Pen & Paper Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Pen & Paper

About Pen & Paper: The Pen & Paper have 20 years of retail experience of selling pens, stationery and art supplies. We stock the top pen brands from across the world. Choose from a wide range of fountain, ballpoint, rollerball pens which make great gifts including LAMY, Parker, Cross, Visconti, Yard-O-Led, Conklin, Kaweco and many more top pen brands. If your pen runs out we have plenty of refills/inks to choose from , cases/pouches for your pens and mechanical pencils.

The Pen & Paper company are not just a pen store. If you are into art, have a look in our artist material section where you can choose from Winsor & Newton , Derwent , Caran D'ache and many more products to inspire you to create your artwork. We stock a fabulous range of notebooks and diaries - Filofax, Paperblanks, Moleskine Notebooks, Moleskine Journals, Leuchtturm Notebooks & Nu World Stone Notebooks.

02920373738

sales@penandpaper.co.uk

13-17 Royal Arcade

How would you rate Pen & Paper?

Zhiwei He
"Nice packing and fast delivery."
Lisa Rogers
Lisa Rogers
Verified Buyer
"Great service, had the item I was after, fast to post."
Chris Hogg
Chris Hogg
Verified Buyer
"Fab Pen. Arrived Fab quick. Well wrapped."
Samantha Bufton
Verified Buyer
"Would highly recommend, they gave a personal touch to their service :)"
Peter Kaufmann
Verified Buyer
"Sent the correct item promptly, well packaged and at a good price."
Deyan Varbanov
Verified Buyer
"I am very pleased with the customer service. I had few e-mails with the shop, they have always replied quickly. My order was placed on Saturday and was shipped on Sunday. I recommend them to anybody in Europe."
Matthew Beddow
Verified Buyer
"The pen and paper i would highly recommend they are good people and always happy to help. Orders are dispatched quickly and are well packaged. If your into fountain pens this is a good place to purchase from."
Gary Bateman
Verified Buyer
"Can't say any more than an excellent range of pens to choose from and a quick and efficient service. Many thanks and I intend to purchase all my future stationery needs from Pen and Paper. Hopefully one day I will be able to visit your shop."
"Quick and efficient service. I have recommended the pen & paper to my family & friends"
Sarah Higgins
Verified Buyer
"Pen & Paper are very easy to use, either by phone or an Online order. Their range is good and staff are helpful should you order by phone. Receiving the orders is timely, well packaged without excessive packaging. Lovely to use an independent and unique store. I shall definitely call in when in Cardiff. Thank you, Pen & Paper."
Haneefah Khatun
Verified Buyer
"excellent service and quick delivery. Many thanks!"
Ray Woodward
Verified Buyer
"In the competitive online world it's nice to find a company that retains its personal qualities and makes sure its customers are happy. It's nice to know that they take their reputation seriously and strive to provide excellent service. We all know what may be a small purchase one day may well be a large one the next. When it comes to writing it's important to know that the pen you buy is from someone who understands the products they sell so that you get what you are looking for even if you don't yet know exactly what that is yourself. With their great personal service like this available online its good to know that smaller specialists like Pen and Paper still exist and can be counted on."
"Great pen and the best price. Will definitely use this site again."
"Fantastic price for my Cross Botanica Fountain pen. The service provided was excellent & delivery was quick."
"Superb service from the Pen & Paper!"
Cameron Clack
Verified Buyer
"Amazing quick service, dispatched same day and arrived the next,"
"Excellent customer service provided :)"
"Your customer service was excellent would highly recommend thank you for your very promt & excellent service & advice"
David Sword
Verified Buyer
"excellent service - will use again"
"Found the pen I wanted and at a price I liked. Happy with delivery and communication. All round safe transaction. Thank you."
Toni Thomas
Verified Buyer
"I was so excited when the pink 2018 lamy was released, but by the time I returned home from work, it had sold out. I searched my usual haunts for the purchase of my favorite pens. I was super happy to find there was one in stock. It was shipped and received ( to the states) in a few days. Now, Pen and Paper is first place I look"
"Great item, great price and great service"
"My son had made a list of pens he would like to receive for his 30th birthday. I chose from the web site. Ordering was easy, and delivery was very quick with the item well packaged. The pen came in its own smart box, and is very attractive. My son was very happy with his present."
Pen & Paper is rated 4.94 based on 747 reviews