Pen & Paper Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Pen & Paper

About Pen & Paper: The Pen & Paper have 20 years of retail experience of selling pens, stationery and art supplies. We stock the top pen brands from across the world. Choose from a wide range of fountain, ballpoint, rollerball pens which make great gifts including LAMY, Parker, Cross, Visconti, Yard-O-Led, Conklin, Kaweco and many more top pen brands. If your pen runs out we have plenty of refills/inks to choose from , cases/pouches for your pens and mechanical pencils.

The Pen & Paper company are not just a pen store. If you are into art, have a look in our artist material section where you can choose from Winsor & Newton , Derwent , Caran D'ache and many more products to inspire you to create your artwork. We stock a fabulous range of notebooks and diaries - Filofax, Paperblanks, Moleskine Notebooks, Moleskine Journals, Leuchtturm Notebooks & Nu World Stone Notebooks.

02920373738

sales@penandpaper.co.uk

13-17 Royal Arcade

How would you rate Pen & Paper ?

Dorothy Beggache
"Had the in carriage I needed for my son was please with my order and also came on time happy with the serves"
Robert Cooper
"Very good service easy to place an order and my new pen was delivered very soon after ordering couldn't be happyer with the service will be buying another pen from pen &paper very soon."
Ronald Ellis
"First class service. Easy to order and prompt delivery. Would always recommend Pen and Paper."
"I placed an order for Lamy Safari and the shipping was fast, well packed too. Pen great, so all in all was very good experiance."
"Order arrived quickly, as advertised and leaflets inside were marked to each package. Thank you! :-)"
"Very professional company. Ordering and delivery are all smooth-sailing. Thanks for the experience!"
"Great selection and pens that are truly beautiful"
"Brilliant, my wife loved the card"
"Items arrived in good time"
"Shop Of Dreams! 9th Wonder Of The World Website! Pen & Stationery Geek , Thank You :)"
"Great quality paper and envelopes. Very well packaged and quick delivery."
"I ordered two pen cases and although beautiful, one was cut very slim which was absolutely not Pen & Paper's fault. They replaced it immediately which is typical of the excellent service I've come to expect. Very happy to recommend to anyone."
"Excellent, Quick and Lovely Service. Fastest shipping, though the international shipping charges could be little less."
"Went above and beyond to fix things after a problem with the Royal Mail. Great product, price and service. Very happy to recommend. Thank you!"
"When looking on the internet recently for a replacement Lamy cp 1Matt Black Twin Pen, I came upon the Pen & Paper website. It was a very clear and professional website and provided all the information and pricing I required. As a result I ordered the Twin Pen I required and arranged for it to be shipped to Australia. It was shipped immediately and arrived promptly in Australia The service was first class and I would have no hesitation in recommending Pen & Paper to my friends and other potential purchasers. Michael. Australia"
"I ordered a pen, and refillable cartridge from Pen and Ink. They arrived well packaged in a timely manner, and I have been very pleased with the products, their cost, and the service. I would use Pen & Paper again."
"I recently pre-ordered a fountain pen from here and despite forgetting to collect it for two weeks and then calling to change it to a delivery order. They were more than helpful and sent it out to me free of charge. Great service and I intend to shop here again."
"I was looking for a limited edition Lamy pen that was now unavailable anywhere. This shop had what I was looking for, good price, fast delivery."
"I got a great deal on a Lamy-Al-star special edition, which arrived very quickly."
"This is the first time I have used this company and I would have no hesitation in recommending them. They stock a great range of products at excellent prices. Postage is pretty quick too, which is always a bonus."
"Nothing was too much trouble for Lily & the Team. Emails flew back & forth. Ball point pen refills, unavailable here in Australia, were checked against my photo & dispatched promptly. A small item, but tremendous service. Sorry I live so far away!!"
"fab and quick service. Very efficient"
Pen & Paper is rated 4.93 based on 892 reviews