Pegler Removals Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pegler Removals

Tell us how Pegler Removals made you happy

"Fantastic service from start to finish. Michael and all of his guys were a pleasure to deal with. This is the second time I’ve moved recently and I used the cheapest company I could find the first time, cheapest is not always best value!! Thank you to all at Pegler"
Are you Pegler Removals ? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Yeh out of ten for us. Our family has used Pegler Removals for years on end and we’ve just been reminded why! Thank you"
"5 stars from an extremely satisfied customer!"
"Cake highly recommended and now we see why. slick from start to finish. Michael is very friendly and stands by his words. Couldn’t ask for any more"
"Five star service from Pegler Removals. The move went so smooth I was absolutely gobsmacked. I would highly recommend this house removal company"
Pegler Removals is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews