Pediwear Reviews

msmall@pediwear.co.uk

24 Westgate HALIFAX, HX1 1DJ

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Pediwear ?

Mr Lehrer
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? No.
"I generally wear chukka, or desert boots. I wanted boot trees designed for those boots, and had a very difficult time finding them, until I found the Pediwear website. Although the boot trees they carry seemed costly at first, further research convinced me Pediwear's price is the most reasonable. On my first purchase of 2 pair of boot trees, Pediwear's communications (regarding sizing) and service were impeccable. The boot trees arrived in Los Angeles promptly, and their suburb design, material and finish exceeded my expectations. I can confidently keep my boots in the best possible shape and condition thanks to Pediwear."
Mr Poddubnyy
"I got another pair of Barker shoes at an excellent price. Dear comrades, buy high-quality English and Spanish shoes! Do not skimp on your feet! Greetings from Russia!"
Ms CHEN
"I am very happy with this transaction. I am very satisfied. I will buy a lot more next time."
Mr Luo
"Very good quality,quick respond by online service,useful gift and thanks for the membership card!I ll be back again!"
Mr Huovinen
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? No, not really.
"Very cheap prices!. Excellent."
Mr Gallon
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? Nope. Evrything is top.
"Best service I have ever had. When it comes to shoes, Pediwear is the only option for me."
Verified Buyer
"Delivry to SIngapore was so fast, and my request to deliver after the Chinese New Year is correctly done."
Mr Yosinori
"今回も、Corgi コーギのウール ソックスをまとめ買いしました。選択に強く、丈夫で長持ちは素晴らしいです。"
あなたの優しいコメントありがとう
Sir Giorgetti
"They immediately informed me about delay of delivery. If there si a problem, better to say it !"
Mr Gusev
"Grover Grenson. Everything is fine! Very fast shipping. Excellent packaging. Bonus: the Shoe cream. Good job!"
Verified Buyer
"It was very nice, and I was kind enough to respond to foreign responses! I was impressed! I was so impressed with my shoes case and shoes.Also, if I have a chance to buy shoes here, I'd like to use them."
Dear Customer, Thank you for the pictures We are very pleased to see that your boots arrived safely and to hear you had such a positive experience ordering from us. We hope to be of service to you again soon. Kind Regards Brian Pediwear
Mr Morris
"The service at Pediwear is exceptional and very personal. If you ask a question, you will get a thoughtful response back very quickly. Their prices are top notch, and shipping is incredibly quick and efficient. I went to place an order, but wasn't sure of the correct size that I needed. Mark was extremely helpful and made sure I got exactly what I needed. It's for these reasons that I will continue to use Pediwear for all my high quality footwear needs. Cheers!"
Verified Buyer
"Thank you all perfectly! Goods arrived in russia! My husband is happy"
Mr Mazlan
"Finally received my Loake Chesters in Tan and Brown, well and in order. I made a mistake with my sizings though, and it was professionally and efficiently sorted out. Plus, it is quite refreshing to hear a HUMAN BEING answer the phone after a couple of rings. The Christmas sale backlog delay was annoying but expected. Definitely worth the wait!!"
Dear Customer

Thank you for the kind comments and the photo!

We hope to be of service again soon.

Regards

Mr IWASA
"Great store!! I am so happy with the pair of boots. I will definitely shop at "Prdiwear" next time. Besides, the hand writing message from "Steph" in the box was also very nice. The most concern when you buy a pair of shoes without fitting is ''SIZE". I was worried about the size in the beginning, but fortunately, tha pair was perfect size for me!! I would be happier if I could get a right advice for sizing from professionals at your store in advance. Anyways, I am so satisfied with this time purchase. Thank you so much!@"
Dear Customer

Thank you very much for your kind comments - and for taking the time to send us a photograph. We hope we can be of service again soon.

Mr Khachaturyants
"Good evening! Recently, I bought shoes, which I am very happy, thank you !! Very easy to use website, thank you !!Some models are not available, but I want to buy))). I will wait for the chance! Thank you for the excellent work !!"
Dear Customer

Thank you very much for the kind review and your photograph. We look forward to being of service again soon.

Regards

Mrs Liu
"Great service?"
Dear Customer

Thank you for the kind review - and the pictures! Wonderful!

We hope we can be of service again.

"beautiful price/good service"
Thank you, and thank you for the lovey images. We look forward to being of service again soon.

Verified Buyer
"Hello! I am very pleased with my first purchase in your store. I am satisfied with everything: processing and efficiency of my order, the speed of delivery of parcels and the quality of the shoes. Good luck, Alex"
Pediwear is rated 4.87 based on 5,280 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!