Pediwear Reviews

msmall@pediwear.co.uk

24 Westgate HALIFAX, HX1 1DJ

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Pediwear ?

"I ordered a Tilley hat which was packed in a box and not squashed in a packet. So it arrived in mint condition."
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? faster delivery
"got the goods as promised"
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? no
"great service and great pricing. goods well packaged and delivered as promised."
"Saw a pair of Loake brogues on Pediwear website. Telephoned for some advice and received honest and helpful advice leading to me to placing the order. Item described exactly and delivered as stated. Really impressed and saved a fortune. Thanks for all your assistance would recommend."
"Great price service & selection"
"Robert's coffee-colored leather is the best. The combination of dynite sole and natural welt is also the best! To me, last W 2298 is very fit. I'd like you to also sell Richard and Fulton on the website."
"Ordered C&J Bradford Brown Cordovan shoes. Excellent customer service from Pediwear, as always. Originally the shoes were back-ordered but Pediwear reached out to me on a previous order cancellation and was able to get them to me in short order! The shoes are of excellent quality and very pleased with the overall shopping experience with Pediwear. Highly recommend them!"
"The I purchased a pair of black oxford shoes. The style and quality of manufacture are excellent."
"Always well-packed and fast delivery, excellent."
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? More accurate size chart
"Excellent shoes, superb service. Hightly recommend"
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? Have more choices of loafers as I prefer slip-on leather shoes. See attached photo
"The shoes I ordered and received were of high quality in terms of material, comfort and design. The package arrived safely after travelling from UK to Malaysia within 2 weeks. They kept me informed all the way from the time the package was sent out to Royal mail."
"Great price and fast delivery"
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? Sure: you could carry every traditionally made shoe brand under the sun. Beyond that I can't think of anything which could be improved.
"When it comes to buying shoes I have used Pediwear pretty much exclusively for the past six years. The reason is quite simply their exceptional customer service. The prices are unbeatable too, but the customer service is what has made me a dedicated fan. Emails are unfailingly answered promptly, no question is too stupid and shipping is both cheap (or free) and swift. I really can't recommend Pediwear highly enough."
"Superb service and quality with extremely quick international delivery timeframes."
"Good price, fast delivery. All around good service."
"Excellent service and rapid shipping! I highly recommend Pediwear!"
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? No.
"Excellent experience. The customer service is great and the shoes arrived quickly."
"Good quality and reply very fast."
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? No not really
"Good service as always"
"Timely information and quick delivery to Sweden."
Pediwear is rated 4.87 based on 5,280 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!