Pediwear Reviews

msmall@pediwear.co.uk

24 Westgate HALIFAX, HX1 1DJ

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Pediwear made you happy

"Very efficient and professional service. Honoured the price match pledge, great communication and prompt delivery. Shoes are great. Thank you - will definitely use again."
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? Nothing that I can think of
"Quicks delivery with a product that met my expectations."
"Great... very happy with the service. Will definately use again."
"Спасибо,сумка очень высокого качества. Быстрая доставка."
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? Don’t forget your promises
"Fare Price"
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? Please tell me the process of status.
"I received shoes , it’s careful packing. I almost satisfied this purchase."
Dear Customer

Thank you for your kind words and your wonderful photograph. I note your comments regarding being kept up to date with the process - which is something we do via email and via the website. Please do let us know if there was something we could have done differently in order to achieve five stars.
"Excellent Customer Service"
"Excellent service & very prompt delivery to Australia of a superb pair of boots from Carlos Santos."
"Superb Service, helpful staff, and an amazing selection of Brands. Many Thanks Jonathan Waterhouse. Doncaster"
"Eccezionali in tutto, consigliati"
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? Not really!
"Excellent in every respect: Service, Product, Price, Packaging, Delivery! A structure is only as good as its foundation. Put your feet in bad shoes, and the poor quality will eventually work its way upward."
"Good product, fair price, prompt dispatch. Very satisfied."
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? Nope....spot on!
"Replaced my original purchase with a smaller size at no extra cost and it fitted perfectly...extremely courteous, prompt and efficient....well, they're a Yorkshire firm and I'm a Yorkshire lad....i'd expect nowt else! 😁"
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? no
"Excellent fast efficient service"
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? Lower shipping fees to Australia would be good!
"Superb range of goods, excellent online experience, packaging and delivery, and a note with a personal touch from Mike Small. Very happy- thank you Pediwear!"
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? No!
"Easy to order with quick reply and delivery. I like the personal thank-you note from the staff by the way!"
"Excellent Service, prompt delivery. Very good Quality at a reasonable price. The shoes fit as if the had been custom made. Thank you very much"
"Very efficient and polite on the phone, cheaper than other suppliers"
"good shoes and service"
"I dealt with more than one person all of whom delivered excellent service. In particular the communication was very good. I raised a question which was answered quickly and accurately. I was impressed by the confirmation that someone at Pediwear had inspected before despatch. I will be buying again from Pediwear. Thanks"
Pediwear is rated 4.87 based on 5,367 reviews