Pediwear Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Pediwear

About Pediwear: The finest in men's footwear, online since 1999 and in our retail shop since 1976.

msmall@pediwear.co.uk

24 Westgate HALIFAX, HX1 1DJ

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Pediwear made you happy

Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? Try to keep Loake in your product range ;-)
"Pediwear offers a very good choice of quality shoes at very attractive prices. The website is well done. There are regular promotions. The customer service is attentive. And the delivery is always neat."
"Very happy with product and pricing, the shoes fit perfectly. Delivery was prompt and arrived at the exact time stated. I will buy my next pair from you. Thank you"
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? No.
"Helpful, friendly service. Although shoes were not in stock, they arrived before the estimated date."
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? Wider choice of colors in highend sections. Tan maybe?
"Pediwear always deliver my shoes in perfect condition and delivery became faster"
"Excellent customer service"
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? you've already done the best
"good morning, my order has been processed very quickly even though we were during the Christmas time, the product is fantastic (I was sure) and the price that I paid is absolutely competitive. thanks for everything see you soon"
"Product quality & timing"
Dear Mr Perego

Many thanks for your kind words, we very much appreciate it.

Mike Small
Pediwear
"Simple Rapide Efficace Chaussures magnifiques reçues en temps et en heure Merci"
Merci pour votre aimable critique monsieur.
"Fast and no fuss transaction"
"Bought a pair of Trickers via Pediwear and had to send them back as they were faulty. One had a grain and one had an almost smooth finish. The 'return and replacement' was ok and eventually got what I ordered. Still not clear whose job it was to look at the pair to make sure they looked the same but at the price, someone should have.- It feels like I either got sent an ex-display pair or seconds."
Dear Customer

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Pediwear. We are very sorry that your experience was not satisfactory. We appreciate being given 4 stars despite the problems you experienced.

Please note that all our products are thoroughly checked prior to despatch. We have been selling Tricker's shoes for many years and have a very good relationship with the manufacturer. We do not sell seconds or ex-display items.

Shoes are made from leather with is a natural substance and as a result, there are variations in the appearance of the leather. Sometimes unseen faults in the leather can cause variations in the way the leather stretches over the last during manufacture - which can result in the problems seen in this case.

It is unfortunate and most usual that both Tricker's quality control and our own did not pick up on this. Our own checkers are usually very thorough and I am sorry that they did not pick up this.

On the rare occasion, we do make an omission, we hope that our customers might judge us on the basis of how we respond (as well as the errors themselves).

We hope we can be given the opportunity to provide a better service if you would be good enough to order from us again in future.

Kind Regards

Mike Small
Pediwear
"Excellent service high quality shoes at good prices"
Dear Customer

Many thanks for your kind review. We look forward to being of service again soon.

Pediwear
"I purchased a 5 star product and was given a 5 star service. I can not find fault in my purchase in any manner."
"Excellent service and product. Very happy"
"My first stop when looking for a new pair of shoes. Very quick ship to the USA. Excellent service and can find makes that are hard to find here. Thank you."
"Great service, prompt delivery"
"very good quality of service"
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? Nothing :) All's great
"Fast buy-to-ship. Excellent product, as described. Thanks!"
"Fast delivery and great service. I bought a pair of suede shoes and Pediwear generously sent it with a shoe horn and a cleaning block!"
"Excellent service overall, very swift delivery."
"Great service."