Pedders Suspension Reviews

Pedders Suspension 5 star review on 4th June 2019
Rob Sobey
Pedders Suspension 5 star review on 21st May 2019
James Jackson
Τhank you very much . Dandalis Alexandros .
(-) - Posted 1 year ago
Our pleasure, thanks for the feedback ;)
Our pleasure, we hope you enjoy your new Pedders kit! Thank you for the feedback too ;)
Hi peddlers suspension do there best to get the right bushes suspension to in quick time very helpful and would use again and again well done 👍
(-) - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks for your feedback James, very glad to hear it :)
Very pleased with sale service, reasonable shipping costs, fast delivery, great communication with after sale service( I asked for a verification of product code) and for the product it is very close to oem regarding softness and comfort and the rear high is a bit more from the oem and that is what I was looking for. That’s all I can say after only one week of use and few km.
(-) - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks very much for your feedback, we're happy to hear you're happy :)
Quick delivery and the suspension kit has transformed my VXR8, much nicer stance and feels way more planted in the corners
Pedders Suspension 5 star review on 15th November 2019
(-) - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks for your feedback Chris, great to hear :)
Thanks for your feedback Chris, very glad to hear it :)
Excellent product and the fully adjustability on the Mustang with the Extream XA coil over kit is essential for that perfect ride height Easy to fit as a direct replacement system and car has been transformed. Thanks.
(-) - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks for your feedback Will, very glad to her it :)
Great communication from beginning to the end . They didnt have part which I wanted in stock but they sourced very quickly and two days later my polyurethane bushings arrived . Bushings changed last saturday makes car driving better than new . Service and product first class .
Pedders Suspension 5 star review on 11th November 2019
(-) - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks very much for your feedback ;) We are very glad to hear you're happy with everything :)
The springs were exactly what they were supposed to ne. I recommend!
(-) - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks for your feedback, that's great to hear :)
Purchased 4” lift kit for my 80 series Toyota, from the first point of contact with Pedders to the purchase of items and then to the after sales, I can only say they been excellent, always willing to give advice. I will use Pedders again for other components and would not hesitate in recommending them to others. Thank you once again. Excellent.
(Maesyrawel) - Posted 1 year ago
Many thanks for your feedback and kind words Dean, it's been a pleasure, glad to hear you're happy with it al! ;) KR Phil
Had what I wanted - sorted!
(JEM Limited) - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks James, glad to hear it :)
Very fast reply, perfect customer service i recommend this company to everybody!!! love my foamcell shocks
(Garage Muylaert BVBA) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you, glad you're happy with us and your parts too :)
Bought the ezifit spring and suspension kit. Everything fit perfectly and it was a really fast delivery. Ordered the parts to sweden.
(-) - Posted 1 year ago
Just what we like to hear, thanks for the feedback too ;)
I was worried that these suspensions would lift my van too much, The guy whom i spoke to at pedders told me it will lift between 30-50mm, and he said it will drive much better. I took his word, and its the best advice i had, What it looked like after it was done, The van looked equally all round, as before the back was lower as i had a lot of weight. It drives likes when i had it new, and weight feels even through out. What i difference these suspensions have made. It would recommend these to anyone whom carry constant weight on there van.
(Plumb Gas And Heat Ltd) - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks very much for the feedback Tony, this is great to hear! Glad you're happy with the outcome ;)
Ordered online, thought we,d got the wrong part as they were shorter than the standard but one phonecall later and my mind was set to rest. Car looks loads better and is great to drive again Top marks all round.
(-) - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks very much for the feedback James, this is great to hear ;)
Great service very helpful
(-) - Posted 1 year ago
Glad to hear it, thanks Paul ;)
Excellent services, goods arrived next day. I got a mechanic friend to fit them, he said it was dead easy to fit and that the struts are a quality bit of kit. Most importantly the Forester is back to normal ride height on the back to normal which results in a better ride and handling, at less cost than two replacement shocks.
(-) - Posted 1 year ago
Fantastic to hear John, thanks very much for the feeback ;)
Excellent products to replace and upgrade worn suspension
(-) - Posted 1 year ago
Glad to hear it Seth! Thank for the feedback ;)
Phil gave me some good advice choosing the right suspension for my landcruiser...and it all fit perfectly.. definitely recommend pedders ..thanks colin
(-) - Posted 1 year ago
Very glad to hear it Colin, really appreciate the kind words and feedback too :)
Transformed the Forester’s saggy rear and beefed it up too. Biggest problem was undoing the original strut mount bolts which had probably not been touched for 12 years. Even so it only took 90 mins to complete. Cracking job.
(-) - Posted 1 year ago
Great news Christopher and very glad to hear it! Appreciate the feedback too ;)
Excellent service, fast delivery! They even called me when my e-mail address did not work, and I did not reply because of the failing e-mail. I live in Norway, but felt like living in UK, thanks!
(-) - Posted 1 year ago
Many thanks for your feedback Geir and no problem at all ;) Really glad to hear you're happy with the servie. We're sure you'll feel the same about the product too ;)
Amazing company to deal with. The products are exceptionally high with never any issues - would highly recommend Pedders Suspension!
(Heaven) - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks for your feedback Nickie, glad to hear it :)
Pedders Suspension is rated 4.89 based on 498 reviews