Peacocks, Peterborough Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Peacocks, Peterborough

11-13 Bretton Way, Peterborough PE3 8DN, UK

Click Here

Tell us how Peacocks, Peterborough made you happy

"Love peacocks but when it comes to trying on stuff in your charging rooms no stools to sit down for instance for me having disability plus older generation..should be at least one in there"
"Not too shabby, Not too Good. Need more clothes in-store for more of a various choice."
"Very efficient service. Great products with very good value."
"I shop at Peacocks often but recently I bought 2 pairs of boots the same but in different colours because I couldn't choose which colour I liked best. 1 of them was in the sale so I paid full price for the other one. The shop lady was very helpful and the clothes are always good quality. Thank you Peacocks."
"Bretton centre Peacocks had pyjamas shirts and trousers for kids so cheap, always seem to be a sale, large selection of clothing for kids and women, really good bargains online and in store"
Peacocks, Peterborough is rated 4.20 based on 5 reviews