Peacocks Reviews

70% of reviewers recommend Peacocks

How would you rate Peacocks ?

"I went into the Bridgend store ,was hot and “ struggling “with bags , but the 2 staff members seemed disinterested and were more concerned with tidying the clothes rails ...even though I was clearly needing assistance especially when trying to find shoes ...I couldn’t see any baskets and asked a male member of staff whose manner was unhelpful and disinterested..if they had any ..he said “ at the front “ but his manner was “ off hand and “ dismissive “I had to finally ask for his help in locating a garnent I wanted to buy but couldn’t find ..I spent over 40 pounds in this store but feel the staff need to be much more customer focused courteous and helpful .I felt as though I was an “ inconvenience “ not a customer even though I’ve spent a lot at peacocks ..please train your staff in being polite and professional with customers ....after all its “ us “ who pay their wages , very poor service indeed"
Sam Reed
"I needed to return a top i hsd bought for my nans funeral that didnt fit and the male manager who served me was rude potentious and arrogant. Refused to refund me because he couldnt see my signiture on my bank card."
"Bought a dress online for a wedding. 5 days after email arrived to say it has been shipped to collect instore. Two weeks later no emails to say it has arrived. Called in the shop who saiddress was scheduled to arrive in 2 days-didn't happen. Rang customer services who said to dress woukd probably arrive next day-didnt happen. Called in shop again as two days away from wedding-they rang customer services & was told it may be another 2 weeks! Cancelled order. Very disappointed as now got to find dress for wedding tomorrow! Very poor service-will not buy online with them again."
"Customer service do not reply to emails. Expect a long wait for delivery although they advertise as 3-5 working days. I will reporting them to ASA"
"2 weeks and still waiting for a blouse to be delivered? I’m in shock!"
"delivery went to an address over 100 miles away, no interest in resolving quickly,shoddy claim form with no space to explain what went wrong. customer service disinterested, stores are ok but their online service is just awful."
"Shocking company selling shoddy overpriced products. Okay if you are on a low income, and I mean nothing against anyone who is. It is simply a fact. One can always spot Peacocks products being worn by someone out and about."
"Value for money every time"
Guest
"The t shirt matching the description and delivery as stated."
Janet Wain
"I had been looking for a black parka coat in the sale but couldn't find what I wanted for a sensible price and in my size (8 - 10). I saw one in Peacocks at the full price of £45 which was perfect and I bought a size 10 to give room for an extra jumper and I love it. The staff in Peacocks in Bedworth are very helpful, friendly and not at all pushy."
Paul
"Great clothes at a really good price."
"BEWARE, PEACOCKS ONLINE STORE PURCHASES. Bought some items and needed to return them. Ts & Cs state return postage is at the cost of the customer, HOWEVER full refunds can be done in store. Took them to a store to be told, SORRY, CAN'T REFUND YOU AS YOU'VE PAID BY PAYPAL! Called customer services, USELESS! Had to pay £10 postage to get my refund. Even when I threatened to post negative reviews on social media. They couldn't care less! BY CONTRAST, also bought items from MATALAN. They were HAPPY to refund in store, EVEN THOUGH I'D PAID BY PAYPAL. They just refunded straight back on to my paypal account. PEACOCKS, WHAT A CON!"
"I was expecting and paid for next day delivery, ( purchased yesterday@1130 ) when checking my order its still being prossessed"
"DO NOT ORDER ONLINE!! THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND YOU RECEIVE NOTHING. NO RESPONSE TO EMAILS AND CANNOT BE CONTACTED BY PHONE. AVOID!!"
Angus
"Some really god stock for all ages, great on line offers but also pleasant staff in store."
"Had to wait 2 weeks for a delivery that was supposed to be here in 3 days! Not the first time peacocks have been a huge let down when it comes to delivery"
"Quick easy service very happy customer"
Mrs Deborah E Blackburn
"Excellent new Christmas items including seasonal earrings for £10. The best priced quality clothes I can find for my children on the high street. Lots of choice."
Mrs Maskrey
"Very poor customer service"
Stephen Liddle
"Ordered 2 pairs of jeans online a couple of days ago, mid blue and dark blue, and a black pair for work which i purchased in store. Both methods were faultless Excellent service"
Peacocks is rated 3.70 based on 46 reviews