Peacocks Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Peacocks

How would you rate Peacocks?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Shocking company selling shoddy overpriced products. Okay if you are on a low income, and I mean nothing against anyone who is. It is simply a fact. One can always spot Peacocks products being worn by someone out and about."
"Value for money every time"
Guest
"The t shirt matching the description and delivery as stated."
Janet Wain
"I had been looking for a black parka coat in the sale but couldn't find what I wanted for a sensible price and in my size (8 - 10). I saw one in Peacocks at the full price of £45 which was perfect and I bought a size 10 to give room for an extra jumper and I love it. The staff in Peacocks in Bedworth are very helpful, friendly and not at all pushy."
Paul
"Great clothes at a really good price."
"BEWARE, PEACOCKS ONLINE STORE PURCHASES. Bought some items and needed to return them. Ts & Cs state return postage is at the cost of the customer, HOWEVER full refunds can be done in store. Took them to a store to be told, SORRY, CAN'T REFUND YOU AS YOU'VE PAID BY PAYPAL! Called customer services, USELESS! Had to pay £10 postage to get my refund. Even when I threatened to post negative reviews on social media. They couldn't care less! BY CONTRAST, also bought items from MATALAN. They were HAPPY to refund in store, EVEN THOUGH I'D PAID BY PAYPAL. They just refunded straight back on to my paypal account. PEACOCKS, WHAT A CON!"
"I was expecting and paid for next day delivery, ( purchased yesterday@1130 ) when checking my order its still being prossessed"
"DO NOT ORDER ONLINE!! THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND YOU RECEIVE NOTHING. NO RESPONSE TO EMAILS AND CANNOT BE CONTACTED BY PHONE. AVOID!!"
Angus
"Some really god stock for all ages, great on line offers but also pleasant staff in store."
"Had to wait 2 weeks for a delivery that was supposed to be here in 3 days! Not the first time peacocks have been a huge let down when it comes to delivery"
"Quick easy service very happy customer"
Mrs Deborah E Blackburn
"Excellent new Christmas items including seasonal earrings for £10. The best priced quality clothes I can find for my children on the high street. Lots of choice."
Mrs Maskrey
"Very poor customer service"
Stephen Liddle
"Ordered 2 pairs of jeans online a couple of days ago, mid blue and dark blue, and a black pair for work which i purchased in store. Both methods were faultless Excellent service"
Sarah Rudd
"Very polite assistants,very helpful and knowledgable."
Janet Thomas
"I recently shopped at peacocks for some new clothes for the winter and found they had something to please everyone. I was very happy with my purchases. The staff were very helpful and friendly however if I had one complaint (and it is just a small one), it was that if you want the hangers to go with the clothes then you could have them just as long as you asked. If you didn't ask then you simply didn't get them. Most other shops I buy from automatically ask you if you want the hangers."
Susan Draper
"I am a regular shopper at peacocks and able to purchase clothing at a good price and plenty choice my go to shop for holiday clothes underwear and pyjamas at Xmas for my three daughters and four granddaughters even hubby is happy with shirts etc"
"""On line customer service terrible and very unwilling to help with anything so do not order online from peacocks"
"Found what I was looking for and the staff were friendly and helpful."
"This little shop is really getting better with clothes and shoe choice, I bought most of my holiday clothes in this one shop this year, my favourite shop for bikinis too. I always get a little surprise at The till as there is always something that's either half price or some other kind of offer, I usually find this on shoes."
Peacocks is rated 4.10 based on 40 reviews