Peacocks Reviews

Clothing
Fashion
Clothing

Own Driver, Courier

How would you rate Peacocks?

"Absolutely disgusted. This is the first time I have used this service and defiantly the last. I ordered items in the morning before the ‘3pm’ express delivery to have next day I also payed extra to have it delivered the following day. I had to email them phone customer service to be told they couldn’t get hold of the courier and that they would have to get back to me, then when they did they said that my order had not been collected and sent out and missed the collection day. I was relying on this order now will have to wait till after the weekend to receive my items. Absolutely disgraceful. To think people get payed to do this is utterly ridiculous."
Are you Peacocks? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Peacocks receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Now
"Bradford store staff are disgraceful and have no customer service skills. One member of staff on duty putting clothes out whilst queue of customers waiting. Had to send my daughter to get her to serve customers even though she could clearly see the queue. When I wanted to return an Internet order I was told I would not get back what I paid for the items. I said surely they should be able to override the prices and put in what I paid and the manager came with an arrogant attitude and said it wasn't possible and that I should return online. I ordered from peacocks for the convenience of returning to store. It was Sunday and closing time and this manager became abrupt and told me to step aside so she could serve others rather then acknowledge what I was saying. She also refused to give me her name. The clothes are very ill-fitting and sizes are irregular and the employees are rude and so I will not be shopping at peacocks ever again. I have done a chargeback via my bank and thankfully have got my money back for the badly made garments I wished to return. I will be donating the clothes to charity as the quality and sizing is so bad I have no use for them."
"Value for money and quick checkout"
"I went into the Bridgend store ,was hot and “ struggling “with bags , but the 2 staff members seemed disinterested and were more concerned with tidying the clothes rails ...even though I was clearly needing assistance especially when trying to find shoes ...I couldn’t see any baskets and asked a male member of staff whose manner was unhelpful and disinterested..if they had any ..he said “ at the front “ but his manner was “ off hand and “ dismissive “I had to finally ask for his help in locating a garnent I wanted to buy but couldn’t find ..I spent over 40 pounds in this store but feel the staff need to be much more customer focused courteous and helpful .I felt as though I was an “ inconvenience “ not a customer even though I’ve spent a lot at peacocks ..please train your staff in being polite and professional with customers ....after all its “ us “ who pay their wages , very poor service indeed"
"I needed to return a top i hsd bought for my nans funeral that didnt fit and the male manager who served me was rude potentious and arrogant. Refused to refund me because he couldnt see my signiture on my bank card."
"Bought a dress online for a wedding. 5 days after email arrived to say it has been shipped to collect instore. Two weeks later no emails to say it has arrived. Called in the shop who saiddress was scheduled to arrive in 2 days-didn't happen. Rang customer services who said to dress woukd probably arrive next day-didnt happen. Called in shop again as two days away from wedding-they rang customer services & was told it may be another 2 weeks! Cancelled order. Very disappointed as now got to find dress for wedding tomorrow! Very poor service-will not buy online with them again."
"Customer service do not reply to emails. Expect a long wait for delivery although they advertise as 3-5 working days. I will reporting them to ASA"
"2 weeks and still waiting for a blouse to be delivered? I’m in shock!"
"delivery went to an address over 100 miles away, no interest in resolving quickly,shoddy claim form with no space to explain what went wrong. customer service disinterested, stores are ok but their online service is just awful."
"Shocking company selling shoddy overpriced products. Okay if you are on a low income, and I mean nothing against anyone who is. It is simply a fact. One can always spot Peacocks products being worn by someone out and about."
"Value for money every time"
"The t shirt matching the description and delivery as stated."
"I had been looking for a black parka coat in the sale but couldn't find what I wanted for a sensible price and in my size (8 - 10). I saw one in Peacocks at the full price of £45 which was perfect and I bought a size 10 to give room for an extra jumper and I love it. The staff in Peacocks in Bedworth are very helpful, friendly and not at all pushy."
"Great clothes at a really good price."
"BEWARE, PEACOCKS ONLINE STORE PURCHASES. Bought some items and needed to return them. Ts & Cs state return postage is at the cost of the customer, HOWEVER full refunds can be done in store. Took them to a store to be told, SORRY, CAN'T REFUND YOU AS YOU'VE PAID BY PAYPAL! Called customer services, USELESS! Had to pay £10 postage to get my refund. Even when I threatened to post negative reviews on social media. They couldn't care less! BY CONTRAST, also bought items from MATALAN. They were HAPPY to refund in store, EVEN THOUGH I'D PAID BY PAYPAL. They just refunded straight back on to my paypal account. PEACOCKS, WHAT A CON!"
"I was expecting and paid for next day delivery, ( purchased yesterday@1130 ) when checking my order its still being prossessed"
"DO NOT ORDER ONLINE!! THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND YOU RECEIVE NOTHING. NO RESPONSE TO EMAILS AND CANNOT BE CONTACTED BY PHONE. AVOID!!"
"Some really god stock for all ages, great on line offers but also pleasant staff in store."
"Had to wait 2 weeks for a delivery that was supposed to be here in 3 days! Not the first time peacocks have been a huge let down when it comes to delivery"
"Quick easy service very happy customer"
Peacocks is rated 3.61 based on 49 reviews