peacewiththewild.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend peacewiththewild.co.uk

Tell us how peacewiththewild.co.uk made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win ยฃ250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

customer service
"Great products send quickly"
"Great company, lovely ethos, quick postage and great range of products"
"Love the products!!!"
"Quick delivery, great item!"
"My first order and I haven’t been disappointed. Great customer service, great products and fast delivery. I’ll certainly be ordering again."
"Love the soaps and shower bombs. Husband not convinced with the dish washing bar x"
"Arrived promptly, Well packed,no plastic! Husband very pleased with shaving soap and brush."
"So far so good. Keep up the good work. I didn't get on with the dish washing soap but the powder is amazing."
"The delivery was quick and I'm pleased with the items. I wish the handle on my safety razor was a bit longer but that's just a small issue. And the dental floss is not as strong as my current one but it is plastic free so just need to get used to it. It reduces my plastic consumption so I'm happy to use in the future ๐Ÿ™‚"
"Absolutely delighted with my products and the quality. Not used all of them yet but happy that I am contributing to a more sustainable and eco friendly planet. No plastic and the toothpaste is even better than expected. Looking forward to trying the shampoo bar soon. The toilet cleaning powder also is very good. I have yet to try the period pants but they are comfy. The other products are going to be gifts at Christmas to introduce others to becoming more environmentally aware too. Will purchase again but not till next year. Another great reason that these products will last over time where others do not. Thank you!! Sarah :)"
"Very good product"
"I love the range of products. Delivery and customer service is great. The organic face cream for mature skin is amazing! Perfect for my skin - thank you."
"Really happy with my purchases. Fast delivery with plastic free packaging :)"
"Very good products and arrived very quickly."
"Great products!"
"Everything arrived on time and in perfect condition. Staff are friendly and helpful with any queries, and answer back very promptly. I will definitely be ordering again!"
"I've been buying items from PWTW for a few months. Products always seem to be good quality and do what they are supposed to do. I've had some difficulty finding an effective environmentally friendly deodorant but am really pleased with the Earth Concious one I've been using for the past few weeks. I'll be buying from PWTW again."
"Quick and efficient service with what I hope to be excellent products. I bought the shampoo and conditioner blocks and so far so good. I’m interested to see how long they last and how they deal with my dry unruly hair! The mascara is excellent. Wish I’d found this site sooner. Thank you Peace with The Wild ๐Ÿ™"
"Great product will be buying more things in future."
"Items arrives quickly and were as described on the website"
peacewiththewild.co.uk is rated 4.85 based on 2,802 reviews