peacewiththewild.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend peacewiththewild.co.uk

Tell us how peacewiththewild.co.uk made you happy

"This was my first time buying from peace with the wild and I’ll definitly be back the site is really easy to use and the have pretty much everything! My new go to place for plastic free shopping!"
"I love the ethos of the website. The products (and their packaging!) are great - natural, sustainable, eco friendly, everything I hunted the web for I found it here x"
"Quick delivery and not one piece of plastic in sight."
"Love it all. So nice to be able to purchase things that are good for the planet in conscious packaging."
"We are on a 0 waste journey and peace with the wild has really helped us. Great products!"
"Really lovely to receive things with no plastic packaging! Excellent."
"Great service and lovely products"
"Fast delivery. Sustainable packaging. Not tried items yet but I expect them to be very good."
"Great size and lovely smell. Perfect for holiday travel too. Thank you."
"Amazing company! Delivery came super quick and products are great quality. I couldn’t recommend more!"
"My order came on time, and I love everything I ordered! Great products and a great company to support :)"
"Lovely, handmade, vegan products all packaged up without a scrap of plastic. I’m going to be ordering regularly. 5 stars!"
"Bought 2 bamboo toothbrushes Excellent Bought a deodorant Small, but highly effective"
"Lovely products, good service, quick delivery. Products cheaper than other plastic free websites and products I haven’t seen anywhere else. Would definitely recommend them and use them again."
"Highlight of my week opening your parcel with no bubblewrap, polystyrene or plastic and such lovely natural creams and soaps. I will be back!"
"Great service, very happy with the products provided"
"Products were exactly what we wanted, and there was no plastic in any of the packaging. Thanks so much!"
"I'm glad I have finally found a reliable place to buy products that are better for the environment. I was pleased to see how little packaging there was, and how it is all recyclable! I bought many products - all but one of which I am very happy with. Unfortunately, the coffee sponge is not very good for cleaning dishes with - we struggle to get it into the corners / edges of dishes, etc.! So, I have had to order the loofahs and hope these will be better. I will however use the coffee sponge for wiping surfaces, etc., and as it is 100-% biodegradable I'm still happy :)"
"Purchase arrived promptly. Pleased with it and have ordered more for presents. Thanks"
"Excellent service"