peacewiththewild.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend peacewiththewild.co.uk

Tell us how peacewiththewild.co.uk made you happy

customer service
"The international shipping is a little bit expensive but very good product"
"Once I'd decided what I was after it was a very easy purchase and quick delivery. The soap was well received by my cousin who received it as a gift."
"Delivery was quick, and so pleased with the quality of the items I ordered."
"Brilliant moisturiser but strongly fragranced"
"Love the products! The deodorant is the best I’ve ever used, and the shampoo bar is perfect for my dreads! I’ll be shopping here again!"
"Well-curated products and a helpful website. Charcoal filters definitely improve Brighton tap water. I am still amazed at how well the shampoo bar lathers. All good."
"I strongly recommended this product. Lovely smelling. I used soaps for hairs and after one use I seen difference."
"excellent quality products, good packaging that arrived promptly"
"Great service, products arrived quickly and no plastic in sight. Still to try them so only giving 4*. A little bit pricey but worth it to try and save the planet 🌎"
"Very quick and efficient service. No plastic packaging. Good quality items - will definitely use again"
"I really like the ethos of this site and the products have always been good quality and reasonably priced"
"Well priced and great cardboard packaging."
"I love everything that I’ve bought from you so far."
"At last a plastic-free deodorant that goes on smoothly and doesn't feel like sandpapering your pips. Kutis is lovely to use, smells fab (grapefruit and mandarin) and came quickly too in recyclable packaging - many thanks!"
"Very pleased with the products themselves and the plastic free packaging. Only critique is delivery charge is expensive"
"The floss is ace! Doesn’t fall apart and good for the environment!"
"Excellent range of products, beautifully and ethically packaged. Quickly delivered too."
"Works very well, smells amazing. Only a small amount needed. Leaves underarms feeling fresh."
"Fantastic service and fantastic product bought the driftwood soap dish which is just beautiful and a one off and the freshcobar soap which smells amazing. I found the website by accident when looking for a gift online but will definitely be back for more products to help reduce plastics on my household."
"Great products as promised with quick delivery. Will be using peacewiththewild again"
peacewiththewild.co.uk is rated 4.84 based on 2,294 reviews