peacewiththewild.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend peacewiththewild.co.uk

Tell us how peacewiththewild.co.uk made you happy

"Fabulous products, fast delivery, no unnecessary packaging and all recyclable!"
"Love my new razor & shampoo bar! Both are fantastic, the packaging was completely plastic-free & everything came much faster than I expected."
"Amazing products. I won't be going back to anything else. My only complaint is that it's too popular and some things that I want to try are always sold out. I love this shop."
"Great products. Hair takes time to adjust to the natural shampoo, so have patience. Hair feels a lot better, not so frizzy and noticed slightly less hair fall"
"I have nothing bad to say about the service. The website is fine and payment and delivery was very smooth and quick. However i gave more than one oportunity to the products i bought and definitly they don't work for me at all. Worst solid shampoo i have ever tried. It leaves my hair with some kind of product in it, like a wax."
"This was my first time buying from peace with the wild and I’ll definitly be back the site is really easy to use and the have pretty much everything! My new go to place for plastic free shopping!"
"I love the ethos of the website. The products (and their packaging!) are great - natural, sustainable, eco friendly, everything I hunted the web for I found it here x"
"Quick delivery and not one piece of plastic in sight."
"Love it all. So nice to be able to purchase things that are good for the planet in conscious packaging."
"We are on a 0 waste journey and peace with the wild has really helped us. Great products!"
"Really lovely to receive things with no plastic packaging! Excellent."
"Great service and lovely products"
"Fast delivery. Sustainable packaging. Not tried items yet but I expect them to be very good."
"Great size and lovely smell. Perfect for holiday travel too. Thank you."
"Amazing company! Delivery came super quick and products are great quality. I couldn’t recommend more!"
"My order came on time, and I love everything I ordered! Great products and a great company to support :)"
"Lovely, handmade, vegan products all packaged up without a scrap of plastic. I’m going to be ordering regularly. 5 stars!"
"Bought 2 bamboo toothbrushes Excellent Bought a deodorant Small, but highly effective"
"Lovely products, good service, quick delivery. Products cheaper than other plastic free websites and products I haven’t seen anywhere else. Would definitely recommend them and use them again."
"Highlight of my week opening your parcel with no bubblewrap, polystyrene or plastic and such lovely natural creams and soaps. I will be back!"
peacewiththewild.co.uk is rated 4.84 based on 603 reviews