PDSA Reviews

of reviewers recommend PDSA

Tell us how PDSA made you happy
My kitten boke her leg quite badly with a difficult break to fix, pdsa even put her up for the nite at charring cross hospital, then her operation the very next day at carntyne pdsa, the nurses, surgeon, admin staff all very professional, my kitten back home with all her 4 legs on the mend. 5☆☆☆☆☆
The vets are outstanding ,cannot thank them enough but the receptionist at Huddersfield pdsa are rude make you feel so small,you can see that there judging you they need training in customer service
I'm a single man whos home went on fire trapping my two cats inside.so I was homeless had no possessions left and cats were took to pdsa Fri 17th. they knew I was homeless and was on benefits which paid taxi fares to and from pdsa.they treatment was great toward my animal's but then they hit me with a £600 bill reduced to £360.where was a person on benefits with no cash or home to find that kind of money. every one was talking about it being a charity. so where do this charity money go if they ask for hundreds of pounds from poor disabled ppl on benefits. I have nothing and still they insisTed it gets paid.in lost all my money everything. so just won't be going back. what a disgrace they can't even have payment plans. I'm discussed.
The insurance company PDSA use is a RIP OFF, and you only discover after submitting your claim. PDSA are nothing more than brokers and contacting the insurance company, and complaining about why they didn't pay the claim in full, they tell you that they will investigate and get back to you, but Never Do.
PDSA is rated 2.50 based on 4 reviews