PDK Ltd Reviews

Read PDK Ltd Reviews

sales@pdk.co.uk

6a International House, Battle Road

Tell us how PDK Ltd made you happy
I ordered three jigsaws from PDK. They were delivered very quickly, were very well packed and a good price. I was very pleased with my purchase and will use this company again.
Love this site there prices are amazing. In the jigsaw world they are able to give the cheapest ones I have seen. When the other sites put their prices up PDK was even lower than original prices. Thanks
Always pleased with my purchases from PDK good value and quick delivery can recommend that this company
Excellent service. Needed to contact seller beforehand with a query about the toy which was answered to my satisfaction. Parcel well packed and delivery prompt. Would definitely use again! Thank you.
Great delivery very helpful driver.
Great price, packaged well. Will be a returning customer
Hi,I was very satisfy . The prices of the puzzle were cheap.The box came right to my house. Thank you Have a nice day 😊😊
Excellent all round. First time we've used PDK directly & we were most impressed (we had previously received an item from them ordered via Amazon). Our order was for a number of items, all in stock & all delivered very quickly in one simple consignment - good, safe & secure packaging. Decent prices for the goods, & all delivery costs consolidated into one very reasonable overall cost. Would totally recommend PDK. Many thanks.
Excellent range of quality jigsaws at very reasonable prices and very quick delivery.
Excellent choice of jigsaws. Very prompt delivery.
The website was very easy to use & the speed of delivery really quick. Prices were also very competitive. Kept me informed throughout the whole process. Highly recommend
Easy ordering prompt delivery no problems
Excellent company to deal with. Highly recommend this trader to all. A+++
I have purchased several 1000 piece puzzles from PDK of the Falcon type. Their services are excellent.
Very god quick and efficient service
My wife was delighted with the wine glasses. They arrived on time well packaged and in good condition. Barry
Excellent company, great choice of merchandise, well packaged and fast delivery, highly recommend.
This was the first time I had used PDK and it won't be the last. Every aspect of my order was completed as stated. I was extremely pleased and would recommend them to anyone who required good jigsaws at a reasonable price.
Very good
Beautiful puzzles . Easy to order, well packaged and delivered on time.
PDK Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 1,332 reviews