PDK Ltd Reviews

Read PDK Ltd Reviews

sales@pdk.co.uk

6a International House, Battle Road

Tell us how PDK Ltd made you happy
Really pleased with purchase and fast delivery would buy from here again
Excellent service. Shame the choice is not as great as they have sold out of so many jigsaws. I have used the company three times through lockdown and I have not been disappointed.
the dog guard arrived before predicted time, in good condition.
Buying to delivery went very well. When I was sorting through the pieces to get the outside pieces I found a few pieces that were slightly damaged. Some of the small rounded parts that join up to another part were bent. So I had to strengthen them with glue. I don't know how they are broken down before being bagged and boxed up but I think the damage is done then.
Easy to navigate the website. I purchased 2 x 500 extra-large piece jigsaw puzzles for elderly relatives and arranged for posting direct to their house. Having placed the order I then contacted PDK to ask if they would include a personal message to my relatives so that they would know where the parcel had come from. Not normally a service that PDK offer but they obliged on this occasion. The jigsaws were promptly dispatched and were received a couple of days later much to the delight of the recipients. Good prices and very efficient service.
Bonjour très satisfaite du produit et surtout de la rapidité de la livraison. Je vais refaire affaire avec vous sans aucun doute
Quality jigsaws for a good value price.
Really happy with my purchase. Delivery was quick and kept informed. First time I've used PDK but wouldn't hesitate to do so again.
I ordered three jigsaws from PDK. They were delivered very quickly, were very well packed and a good price. I was very pleased with my purchase and will use this company again.
Love this site there prices are amazing. In the jigsaw world they are able to give the cheapest ones I have seen. When the other sites put their prices up PDK was even lower than original prices. Thanks
Always pleased with my purchases from PDK good value and quick delivery can recommend that this company
Bought falcon deluxe jigsaw puzzles. With postage and packing they came out at almost the same price as at a nearby garden centre. Delivered promptly and in good condition.
Excellent service. Needed to contact seller beforehand with a query about the toy which was answered to my satisfaction. Parcel well packed and delivery prompt. Would definitely use again! Thank you.
Great delivery very helpful driver.
Great price, packaged well. Will be a returning customer
Hi,I was very satisfy . The prices of the puzzle were cheap.The box came right to my house. Thank you Have a nice day 😊😊
Excellent all round. First time we've used PDK directly & we were most impressed (we had previously received an item from them ordered via Amazon). Our order was for a number of items, all in stock & all delivered very quickly in one simple consignment - good, safe & secure packaging. Decent prices for the goods, & all delivery costs consolidated into one very reasonable overall cost. Would totally recommend PDK. Many thanks.
Excellent range of quality jigsaws at very reasonable prices and very quick delivery.
Excellent choice of jigsaws. Very prompt delivery.
The website was very easy to use & the speed of delivery really quick. Prices were also very competitive. Kept me informed throughout the whole process. Highly recommend
PDK Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 1,316 reviews