PD Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend PD Training

Tell us how PD Training made you happy
Excellent trainer
Very helpful taught me in two days great teacher
The information given was sound, but the automated voice hadn't been checked - which made for some confusing - and sometimes amusing listening at times. Eyes were tearing up as in 'ripping' rather than making watery tears, for example. Also, where punctuation had been missed the voice-over didn't make sense straight away and I had to read it to see what was meant.
We value all constructive feedback we receive and will be reviewing and amending the voice over as suggested. Thanks for leaving us a review.
Very good , very relaxed fully recomend
All good excellent training
Great training,good atmosphere nice bloke recommended
Highly recommend!
Great courses, great interaction. We will be using PD Training again
We recently used pd training for our customers forklift training and found them to be very professional. And all the trainees had nothing but good things to say about the course and the way it was run. I would Highly recommend pd training & will be using them again
Amazing online course! 100% recommend
What excellent online training courses, I found it very easy to book my courses and they were easy to follow formats. I will definitely be recommending your company to others and will use you in the future.
Great online training courses. Easy to understand, navigate and complete. No unnecessary information - just the perfect amount. Doesn't get much better in terms of value for your money. Won't hesitate to use PD Training again when another course is required. Thanks again!
Food safety and hygiene level 2, Good course
Such great customer service and courses. 5 stars
Perfect for what I needed, interactive and easy to use.
Had a great experience with PD Training. I enjoyed the courses and a great price, also prompt in answering when I lost my password. I highly recommend.
Enjoyed the course. Had a minor issue within the course but customer service was good and resolved right away.
Great service from start to finish
Great course, very easy to follow and very informative.
Quality service. Would highly recommend.
PD Training is rated 4.93 based on 75 reviews