pczone Reviews

of reviewers recommend pczone
PCZONE REVIEW Just got my Pc today. I was so happy. Definitely gonna recommend pczone.ie and comeback in the near future with some awesome builds. This is probably the best pc builder in Ireland.
Read pczone Reviews

sales@pczone.ie

Tell us how pczone made you happy
pczone 5 star review on 15th September 2020
pczone 5 star review on 26th October 2019
Dylan C
pczone 5 star review on 4th October 2019
Andy C
Great service I was given a graphics card upgrade free of charge. Great company
Excellent build quality . So tidy. Dimitri knows what he is doing . I got good communication from them when I had questions with quick turn around . Delivery came well packaged and included the original boxes of my parts which was cool. . Definately got a repeat customer in me
Fast, everything perfect, highly recommended.
The quality of the builds are amazing, very well done and look amazing. Everything is clean and well arranged. Great communication and completed in very good time. The team are awesome and were able to facilitate my request to upgrade later in the build before completion. It is highly recommended to purchase from this group as they are reasonably priced as well as having amazing completion times.
Had a great experience. Easy to configure the computer. Good communication from Dmitrij who call me the next day of my purchase saying the motherboard is not available so he upgrades me for no additional charge. well packed, well mounted. No surprise The only think who can be better is to work with 2 different carrier, fastway is one of the worst. However, no issue with this order.
It's pretty fast regarding the situation and everything is perfectly working. Job made by Professionals, I would recommend.
I put an order in for a PC, a couple of hours later I got a phone call and was told that they didn't have a certain part in stock at that moment and offered me a great alternative for the same price. The PC was then built and shipped inside 10 days.
Very helpful and easy to deal with
The PC is great! All boxes for the parts were sent and it seems super well-assembled! The support I received was also super helpful, great work!
The PC configurator on their website is very useful and very thorough. It was one of the main reasons I went with them when building my PC. They have very good prices. I randomly checked prices of some components on Amazon and PC Zone actually had equal or even better offer. The time for them to build and ship the PC was also reasonable. I wholeheartedly recommend them
pczone 5 star review on 15th March 2020
Amazing service and received both of my products quickly!
Fast build and delivery. Had my pc within a week!
Great service. Custom order delivered to my door in under 5 business days and the PC is amazing. Could not recommend highly enough.
pc zone were able to help me to build a pc that suited my need and budget , i found them very usefull at helping me to choose the differentes parts as i am not very tech savy . they were helpfull, effecient , fast and friendly ! i do recommend them .
PC I purchased came on time and works perfectly. Great job.
Service was great. Pretty good price for pc's with the specs. Fast delivery even over the Christmas period. Been almost two months and everything works perfectly. Thank you.
Excellent service provided was even contacted about part of my order that I overlooked by Dmitriji and was very helpful and sorted for me cannot fault customer service on any level. Good prices too and even given the time of year my order was built and arrived very quickly and was kept updated on my order. Would not hesitate to recommend this company. Thank you.
Dmitrji made this purchase easy. Great support to choose, solid prices, easy pay and prompt delivery. Highly recommended.
Any issue I had was dealt with in a timely manner. Great after service care, I would recommend PC Zone.
Hello Mark First of all we are really sorry about that. Looks like something happened in transit, that why PC is rebooting and no HDMI output from Graphics Card, we always test PCs before shipping. We will contact you on 8th of January. Sorry once again.
Great service. Prompt and very helpful. Would definitely go back again.
pczone is rated 4.96 based on 315 reviews