Pcworld Reviews

27% of reviewers recommend Pcworld

How would you rate Pcworld ?

"Beware of this company selling products that are mostly older models they buy at cheap prices and sell at inflated ones. Be wary of asking any staff member for advice about any product as they will not know much about any of them. I bought a telly in one and asked if it played mp4 video files. Was told yes, but found out it actually played divx only. Ok, type of mp4 but not actually, so any files need to be converted first. I had such a converter but that is not the point and it is very time consuming. Chances are the sales guy actually thought that divx was mp4. Oh well. Just stay away or ask nothing and do your homework first."
"I brought a new laptop with a smooth transaction and also up graded my mobile phone from the shop within: Carphone Warehouse outlet; where I received very good advice and attention, I was only considering upgrading my mobile and all was explained with patience allowing me to make the right decision to purchase that day. Going early morning was an advantage and the shop was not too busy, giving all time to communicate effectively with staff, all willing to help and with respect."
"Bought a laptop from PC World. Less than three weeks old and developed a 'screen bleed' whilst I was using. Aggressive Manager in store insisted that I had dropped it! Shop Assistant pointed out that there wasn't a mark on it. Aggressive Manager then accused me of numerous 'acts of violence against a lap top'! The product is faulty. PC World will not repair or replace or give me my money back. Worst customer service I have EVER experienced. How are they allowed to continue trading when they are ignoring all consumer regulations?"
"Because I am an idiot I have had to take 2 things back to pcworld today in Mansfield. Thanks guys - great customer service."
"have the shittest customer service ever. They're all useless"
"Staples have to say great servce at Reading and great advice when buying a laptop. Real customer service & far better than PCworld'"
"Really , upset wth PCWorld not accepting gift cards on line or in store to pay for an item only on line. Customer support very unhelpful"
"Rally upset with PCWorld not accepting gift cards on line or in store to pay for an item only on line. Customer service very unhelpful"
"i will never use pc world currys ever again, customer service experience so bad, no so so so bad!!"
"I would seriously advise everyone to avoid using pcworld . Their knowhowtohelp team are negligent and the customer service is farcical."
"PCWorld have to say great service at Reading and great advice when buying a laptop. Real customer service & far better than other suppliers"
"Yes, after phoning a 3rd time, I have now finally managed to get a pcworld cashback code. The worst customer service ever!"
"Well impressed with pcworld/currys customer service! Amazing, really happy :) pcworld currys"
"Really upset with PCWorld not accepting gift cards on line or in store to pay for an item only on line. Customer service very unhelpful"
"Staples have to say great service at Reading and great advice when buying a laptop. Real customer service far better than PCworld"
Pcworld is rated 2.20 based on 15 reviews