PC Specialist Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend PC Specialist
00AM
12AM

Tell us how PC Specialist made you happy

"I initially made a review on Trustpilot about their delivery. I also gave that one star but some dude immediately called me and asked me to take it down because he will personally look into it. Which he did not. Not this time. I'm now posting this here, as well as everywhere. Here's the thing: after waiting a month, over a month really, I finally received a broken laptop. It quickly began flashing its screen and suddenly going blank - pitch black with some rectangular shape. I would supply video evidence here, but it won't let me put in a video link. I sent it to PCSPECIALIST (RMA40858). It was with them for quite some time, over a week. They sent me this great 'fix' note in which they methodically, on paper, addressed the issue. Mind you I sent the issue with video documentation and everything. Their issued statement mentions changing my motherboard. This is false. They did not do a single thing to my laptop. They simply took it, kept it and sent it back. I mean, that video was made 5 minutes ago, after receiving the 'fixed' computer. No motherboard was changed. The laptop was not put together well in the first instance and it has a tell. I can tell they never bothered. Absolutely stay away from them. They have ruined both my personal life, not having access to the Internet has proven... more difficult, and my business. I work a lot after coming home from work, on my personal computer, but with that gone... man have things gone to hell. I'm exploring options of recuperating my losses and suing the living hell out of these fraudsters for selling me a defective laptop and then refusing to fix it by actually down-right lying to their customer. A similar copy of this review, with slight modifications, was posted on Trustpilot."
Are you PC Specialist? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
PC Specialist is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews