Paye.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Paye.co.uk

Tell us how Paye.co.uk made you happy

Live Chat
"Had letter from the tax office saying my cheque was sent to Grand Paye Rebate some weeks ago and haven't received any monies from Grand Paye and had no responses to my call and emails following up"
"Had letter from the tax office saying my cheque was sent to Grand Paye Rebate some weeks ago and haven't received any monies from Grand Paye and had no responses to my call and emails following up copied from yours"
"They did their best as to get my tax rebate which I was looking for to be claimed."
"Such amazing reply from the employees and they were reliable with their responses."
"Got some amount as tax rebate back which I never expected to be. Highly recommended."
"PAYE always updated me with the process steps they took for my tax rebate."
"Form was very easy to fill without any extra fuss."
"Would definitely recommend them to all those who are looking for decent service and good results regarding their tax rebate."
Paye.co.uk is rated 4.98 based on 1,010 reviews