Paya Thai Cooking Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Paya Thai Cooking

About Paya Thai Cooking: Through Paya Thai Cooking we hope to share our love and passion for Thai food, offering simple, fun and friendly cooking classes

info@payathaicooking.co.uk

Four Winds
Fullers Road
Rowledge

How would you rate Paya Thai Cooking ?

"Fantastic facilities and was immediately made to feel welcomed. All very informative and a great way to be interactive with preparing and cooking the recipes. So many thanks Jirapan - I'm already recommending the courses to others!"
"This is the second time my partner and I have been to the cooking class. This in itself speaks volumes of how good these classes are and in particular Jirapan as a teacher. Not only do you get excellent step by step instructions, you also get little tips along the way that make food prep even easier. The food you cook is delicious, the tutoring is exceptional and simply put 10 out 10. We will be booking our third lesson for later this year and we can't wait."
"This is my second lesson with Jirapan and I am about to book my third. My family and friends all love Thai food so it is great to learn how to cook it properly from an expert. Thank you Jirapan - your lessons are great fun and very informative."
"Brilliant food and excellent tuition - highly recommended"
"Excellent communication and flexibility when booking. Superbly organised course with just the right number of people. A thoroughly enjoyable morning with top ingredients and lovely lunch afterwards, all cooked by the class topped off with a glass of wine. I cannot rate highly enough and look forward to returning."
"Nice location and facilities, friendly instructor and very knowledgeable. Lovely meal and wine at the end of the course."
"Excellent cooking lesson. As someone who loves Thai food but usually cheats with pre-made curry paste I found the lesson a revelation! Jirapan made everyone feel comfortable straight away regardless of experience and the 3 hour class flew by! Lovely to sit down with the group afterwards and enjoy the food we’d made with some wine! Would highly recommend Paya Thai Cooking. Many thanks!"
"Another lovely class. Everything is explained so well and there was a great atmosphere. The tasting was excellent!!"
"Thoroughly enjoyable afternoon learning about Thai cooking in a friendly and welcoming setting. Loved the interesting details and anecdotes about the ingredients. Instructions clearly presented, making it seem so simple. The meal we prepared was delicious. Thank you!"
"Great instruction, great teacher, and some really useful hints and tips that’ll be useful beyond the specific dishes we cooked."
"What a fabulously relaxed but informative morning of Thai cooking...I now have the confidence to tackle more Thai dishes as well as practising the three dishes we created. Thank you for a wonderful lesson."
"Very enjoyable and informative course in a small group of 6 people, so very hands-on. Jirapan explains everything really well and is inspiring and enthusiastic. The dishes we cooked and ate together as a group, with a lovely bottle of wine, tasted divine! I learned a lot about Thai ingredients and ways of cooking. Extremely well arranged, with recepies handed out in a nice folder to take home. Highly recommend!"
"We had a fantastic time on our course. Jirapan explained everything in perfect detail to allow us to understand the purpose of each ingredient. 10/10 would recommend, a brilliant day. Thanks!"
"Excellent tuition and a good fun morning. Will be going again for more classes!"
"Wonderful setting, amazing chef and such an eye opener to someone who enjoys Thai food but has never cooked anything from scratch before. Thoroughly recommend this to anyone. Thank you!"
"Beautiful venue, great company and amazing food! Love all the explanations of the ingredients and tips and tricks on how to cut the veg. Will definately go back!"
"Great fun and I learnt lots"
"I had a great time and learnt how to cook some delicious new dishes. Importantly I now understand how each of the ingredients affects the flavour, colour and texture of Thai food. I would definitely recommend to anyone who loves Thai food and wants to learn more about coming it themselves."
"Giving me a huge insight into Thai cooking and top tips to improve my cooking style. I can now cook Thai food better than the restaurants!"
"We were very lucky to have a small group. They made us very welcome"
Paya Thai Cooking is rated 4.98 based on 434 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!