Paws in Padstow Reviews

Trevisker Home & Garden, A389, Padstow

Tell us how Paws in Padstow made you happy
Great service
Posted 1 hour ago
Easy to navigate website with lots of lovely things to buy. I had to return an item which was too big and there was no fuss about getting the refund. I am really looking forward to being able to visit the store in person.
Great service, reliable, competitive prices.
Brilliant service and delivery Great product just as ordered
Great service. Speedy delivery
Easy to change order date and delivered promptly
Great price and very quick delivery.
Ordered online and delivered in less than 24 hours.....EXCELLENT Keeping business local, that's the answer Thanks PIP
Our dog loves this food and the service is great, always deliver on time, never any problems.
Excellent product, ease of ordering and fast delivery
Brilliant service as usual
Fantastic service very prompt and arrived on time well wrapped
Diego, the ten year old miniature Dachsund, lives on the Isle of Wight and is a fussy eater. While on holiday in his caravan his Mum took him to a Garden Centre where they bought a can of Canagan Free Run Chicken that he enjoyed. Back home he reverted to his fussy ways (yes he is very spoilt by his elderly carers). Dad went online to find a supplier, none on the Island, and found Paws. He submitted an order, for Free Run Chicken, Chicken Hotpot and Turkey & Duck Dinner, that was delivered, to Diego's delight, very quickly. He is enjoying the different recipes that Dad got for him but does prefer the Free Run Chicken that will have to be ordered again before he runs out. Note to Dad 'make sure we have enough for the next caravan holiday and don't forget to take it with us'.
Would highly recommend this company. I ordered the wrong size initially and they dealt with the issue straight away and it did not affect the swift delivery. I will difenitely be using them again.
Our Labrador puppies love this food and are growing before our eyes!
Great collar, quick service, reasonable price, can't say much more.
I'm a regular customer of Seven trout food. recommend Paws 🐾 and the food.
I ordered two canvas prints for the bathroom, absolutely love them, fantastic quality, easy to hang with those sticky strips, super quick delivery, and free, every time I look at them, they make me smile, many thanks, happy customer, would def order more if I I had the wall space!!
good service very helpful and quick
Simple order made , quick confirmation and delivery , will use again 😊