Paving Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paving Superstore
Read Paving Superstore Reviews
Very good service from this paving company itself, slabs very nice, well packed and none broken on delivery. We have had many postive comments on how nice the patio is so would recommend this company and their fossils sandstone slabs. The delivery agent was a bit rubbish though, pallet company took 3 days to deliver 3 single pallets. Was total madness, they made the trip across country 3 times lol instead of one. Did eventually get it all on time for the build although did take a few phone calls on my behalf to the delivery agent as they were pretty useless
Paving Superstore 4 star review on 4th August 2021
Fast delivery, excellent service.
Ordered my slabs during the pandemic, they were delivered on time with no issues. The slabs themselves ate beautiful just as they looked on the website. Great service and I have recommended to friends already.
Super happy with our porcelain paving! Decided to give it a go myself and saved thousands of pounds. The quality of the product was great and delivery was on time. The product was out of stock at the point of order so there was an expected wait.
Paving Superstore 5 star review on 4th August 2021 Paving Superstore 5 star review on 4th August 2021 Paving Superstore 5 star review on 4th August 2021 Paving Superstore 5 star review on 4th August 2021
We are really pleased with our paving and our patio is 2/3 complete and looks great. These look lovely when wet also which is helpful with our climate. A seamless service and nothing damaged. Thank you, we would order from you again.
Very impressed with our porcelain tiles from paving superstore. They arrived quickly and efficiently. None were damaged or chipped. They have really transformed our garden and we're amazed with the quality
The paving is off amazing quality and the stone cut, colour and texture is of immense beauty. I've been paving for over 20 years and have never found a slab which I feel is of such quality throughout my order. Highly recommended Company.
Paving Superstore 5 star review on 4th August 2021
Incredible service. Highly recommend this company.
Unfortunately the sample I ordered never arrived. Although I sent and email for an update on delivery, I received an automated response which was helpful.
Product was as described & delivery came as scheduled.
Good product. Good service and replaced the broken slabs with no problem
Great service and product. Will definitely use Paving Superstore in the future.
A very good price. The slabs look great now they are down
Paving Superstore 5 star review on 4th August 2021
Fantastic quality product and service was very good.
Got these as a discounted/ seconds batch and perfect for what was required. A couple of slabs were cracked but had plenty spare. Delivery was prompt.
Paving Superstore 4 star review on 4th August 2021
Supplied my order of slabs during difficult c-19 restrictions and shortages of materials all round. Communication was excellent with this firm . A good company to deal with .
Paving Superstore 4 star review on 4th August 2021
Super easy checkout process and delivered within the time frame expected. Great service and would recommend.
Order from the Paving Superstore after a lot of searching for the perfect porcelain slabs for my garden at the right price. The ordering process was extremely simple and quick. The order was processed at the weekend and as the slabs were in stock they were delivered on the following Friday. Spoke to customer services due to my address being a new build and not being registered yet and they were extremely helpful and polite. Would 100% order again from Paving Superstore.
Great product, customer was very happy with the quality of the product, came well packaged and no damage, for me that’s good as it can be a headache to find a suitable match with it being the pre cut circle peices, would recommend highly, thank you
Paving Superstore 5 star review on 4th August 2021
Really easy to deal with and a great price!
Paving Superstore is rated 4.64 based on 783 reviews