Pavers Shoe Shop Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Pavers Shoe Shop
02AM
2AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Pavers Shoe Shop?

About Pavers Shoe Shop: Pavers Shoes is one of the UK’s leading comfort footwear specialists and is now an established multi-channel retailer.<br /> As well as having over 100 outlets throughout the UK and Eire, we have invested heavily in catalogues and the internet in order to better serve their customers.

helpdesk@pavers.co.uk

Footwear
Fashion
Footwear

Tell us how Pavers Shoe Shop made you happy

"Went to Inverurie Store with husband 03/04/2019 to spend over £50 on shoes for him - assistant was not very helpful and contradicted me when I pointed out that the sale rack was showing the wrong sizes ! . When I asked more info about the shoes protection e.g how long does it last etc - did not know . Then they asked if I wanted the box - I said no thankyou- they then automatically put into a brand Pavers canvas bag - which I thought at the time was a nice gesture - only to find that I had been charged for the bag when I got home ( which I wouldn't of taken if I had been asked/known) . As a secret shopper- more customer training required ?"
Are you Pavers Shoe Shop? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Pavers Shoe Shop is rated 4.48 based on 31 reviews