Pavers Shoe Shop Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Pavers Shoe Shop
2PM
2PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Pavers Shoe Shop?

About Pavers Shoe Shop: Pavers Shoes is one of the UK’s leading comfort footwear specialists and is now an established multi-channel retailer.<br /> As well as having over 100 outlets throughout the UK and Eire, we have invested heavily in catalogues and the internet in order to better serve their customers.

helpdesk@pavers.co.uk

Fashion
Footwear

Click Here

Tell us how Pavers Shoe Shop made you happy

"Found a pair of suitable shoes for my work and when purchasing the attendent ask if I wanted them waterproofed at extra cost.Surly I would have hoped for waterproof shoes at £45.Got home and sprayed them myself,if I had more time to go elsewhere I would have left the shoes there.Very very dissapointed with Pavers.Will not be returning!!!"
Are you Pavers Shoe Shop? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Brilliant customer service. Lesley was very busy but still made us feel we could take our time and she was very patient, even after running up and down stairs for 4-5 different shoes. We noticed she gave the same service to 3 other people at the same time. Will definately be back to have my shoes waterproofed Jeff again and if course to buy more."
"we visited your shop in Kidderminster today and can’t speak too highly of the wonderful help we have from one of your employeesJacqueline. You should be proud to have such a considerate and helpful employee. Please convey our grateful thanks to her for all her help. We will shop again."
"Visited the branch at Golden days wigan, served by Fleur who was very knowledgable as I have a problem with flat feet. Bought two pairs of shoes ,Arch cushions and a can of protector. Would shop here again for all my shoes."
"I would like write about the wonderful service I received at the shop in Glasgow’s St. Enoch Square. Unfortunately I didn’t get the name of the young lady who served me. Not only did she advise me on the type of shoe I should be wearing for my problem foot but also stretched my own shoe for my comfort. I left with a lovely pair of shoes, a gadget for stretching shoes and admiration for the lovely assistant. I will definitely be shopping there in future."
"Very helpful lady, I bought a pair of sketches trainers, she told me to walk around the store for a while to see if they were really comfortable as I wear an orthotic insole. I did purchase the shoes and I'm very happy with them."
"Was really looking forward to my reiker sandles .what a let down .great big sticker in the inside of the sandle where your heel goes so am now the butt of everyone's micky take .take you 😡😡😡😡 that's been like that 3 wks will not come off"
"very nice and friendly staff and very helpful and you can take your time to look around without the pressure to have someone on your back I bought two pairs of shoes on sale and I am very happy"
"Have shopped with Pavers many times on line and instore and always found them excellent for customer service.I was having difficulty finding another pair of Pavers full slipper with touch fastening strap in size 6 for Mr T,but Kerry , assistant manager of Pavers in Atkinsons of Sheffield dept store, rang around and got me the last pair delivered free to store for collection in a few days.Phoned me when they'd arrived . Excellent!"
"Shop at pavers in Trebaron garden centre Newton le Willows. First time had a problem with a pair off shoes. This was very quickly sorted by Chris he is always very pleasant and helpful a nice change to some people working in retail a great asset to Pavers Thanks Chris"
"Beautiful comfortable sandels, ideal for my short fat feet."
"Excellent selection superb quality best of all the sales lady. Who’s Name was Ann.The branch was Weavering st. Maidstone ME145LH"
"Very pleased with my purchases shop assistants pleasant and not pushy helped when required. My favourite go to shoe shop."
"Help available but not pushy. Got sizes I needed to try. Staff pleasant when paying. Given advise on shoe treatment."
"First time I have dealt with Pavers. Really pleased with the service, quality and fit of the sandals I bought. Will be buying more from Pavers in the future - excellent value for money. Sandra Jones, Otley, West Yorkshire."
"Went to Inverurie Store with husband 03/04/2019 to spend over £50 on shoes for him - assistant was not very helpful and contradicted me when I pointed out that the sale rack was showing the wrong sizes ! . When I asked more info about the shoes protection e.g how long does it last etc - did not know . Then they asked if I wanted the box - I said no thankyou- they then automatically put into a brand Pavers canvas bag - which I thought at the time was a nice gesture - only to find that I had been charged for the bag when I got home ( which I wouldn't of taken if I had been asked/known) . As a secret shopper- more customer training required ?"
"Brilliant choice of styles, extremely comfortable and very affordable. Customer service is always warm and friendly. This is definitely my go to shop for shoes!"
"Comfort, style - and price!"
"excellent service"
"very happy with product, very comfortable shoes, will buy again, staff very helpful."
Pavers Shoe Shop is rated 4.43 based on 37 reviews