Pavers Shoe Shop Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Pavers Shoe Shop
08AM
8AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Pavers Shoe Shop?

About Pavers Shoe Shop: Pavers Shoes is one of the UK’s leading comfort footwear specialists and is now an established multi-channel retailer.<br /> As well as having over 100 outlets throughout the UK and Eire, we have invested heavily in catalogues and the internet in order to better serve their customers.

helpdesk@pavers.co.uk

Footwear
Fashion
Footwear

Tell us how Pavers Shoe Shop made you happy

"First time I have dealt with Pavers. Really pleased with the service, quality and fit of the sandals I bought. Will be buying more from Pavers in the future - excellent value for money. Sandra Jones, Otley, West Yorkshire."
Are you Pavers Shoe Shop? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Went to Inverurie Store with husband 03/04/2019 to spend over £50 on shoes for him - assistant was not very helpful and contradicted me when I pointed out that the sale rack was showing the wrong sizes ! . When I asked more info about the shoes protection e.g how long does it last etc - did not know . Then they asked if I wanted the box - I said no thankyou- they then automatically put into a brand Pavers canvas bag - which I thought at the time was a nice gesture - only to find that I had been charged for the bag when I got home ( which I wouldn't of taken if I had been asked/known) . As a secret shopper- more customer training required ?"
"Brilliant choice of styles, extremely comfortable and very affordable. Customer service is always warm and friendly. This is definitely my go to shop for shoes!"
"Comfort, style - and price!"
"excellent service"
"very happy with product, very comfortable shoes, will buy again, staff very helpful."
"Despite trying to get my points across one of their shop assistant, I was going nowhere, and by email too they could not care less to find out why I was returning 2 pairs of slippers of the same brand they sell, let alone understanding why I thought these slippers not only were much smaller than the advertise size, but also NOT AS DESCRIBED. I paid p&p and I feel ripped off. Don't buy online from Pavers and I have been advising friends and family this since you run the risk to be ripped off."
"Good shoes at great prices and excellent service"
"I visit my local store in Hull regularly and the staff there are so helpful. I have recently tried to find comfortable wide fitting shoes to wear at a wedding, the store staff helped me greatly but I decided to order several pairs of shoes online as I could be sure of getting my size. Hooray, one pair suited my horrid feet but I needed to return several pairs to the Hull store for refund. This was done quickly and efficiently, it was so easy and stress free. Well done Pavers."
"Good choice of footwear and speedy service."
"Dreadful company who have just acquired Jones Bookmaker brand and refuse to support customers with genuine problems before 26/2/18. Do they want the Jones brand to have no value! Awful customer care...."
"Prompt delivery and the boots fit perfectly and so comfortable"
"Wide range of footware including designer labels at discount prices"
"Easy to navigate site, decent search facilities - huge range of footwear and accessories and a good, free, Click & collect offer . A nice buying experience especially as this was the first time I'd used them."
"If you have small feet Pavers is hard to beat. Good shoes, wide choice and staff helpful but not intrusive. Perfect all round."
"Quick Postage and well packaged. Nice shoes and good pricing"
"Great range of footwear that are stylish and very comfortable."
"Pavers describe their shoes accurately and deliver promptly. I've always been very pleased with them."
"Orders shipped promptly. No problems. Will buy from Pavers again."
"prompt delivery"