Paul Antony Beds & Bedrooms Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paul Antony Beds & Bedrooms
Own Driver, Courier
Read Paul Antony Beds & Bedrooms  Reviews

About Paul Antony Beds & Bedrooms :

With over 30 years of experience in the bed and furniture industry, you will find our knowledge has the edge on our competition. And with this knowledge we are able to advise and recommend items of interest based on your needs.

At Paul Antony Beds & Furniture we keep abreast of all the latest trends and technological advancements in the bed and furniture market place, and we are able to communicate with you what it means in plain and simple speak, without the need for confusing jargon.

Our mission is quite a simple one, and that is to offer products that a you want, at a price your willing to pay, backed up with a delivery around your convenience . We are constantly striving to improve our customers experience when shopping with us, whether that be in store or online.

Tell us how Paul Antony Beds & Bedrooms made you happy
I wasn't informed there was a charge for erecting a base when we bought the base, but the 2 men who delivered the base said they didn't have time to do it anyway, I'm dissapointed in the service and yes I should have read the order. I was left with all the packaging to dispose of and tried to erect the base myself. I would not have bought the bed had I known this would happen. The staff were polite and very respectful, but it left me a very unhappy experience given the fact I had bought from you before. I won't again
Mattress looked but only got 13 months of wear the springs came through it was a king size mattress an cost £238.00 won't go there again sorry
Paul Antony Beds & Bedrooms is rated 4.56 based on 32 reviews