Paul Antony Beds & Bedrooms Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Paul Antony Beds & Bedrooms

About Paul Antony Beds & Bedrooms : With over 30 years of experience in the bed and furniture industry, you will find our knowledge has the edge on our competition. And with this knowledge we are able to advise and recommend items of interest based on your needs.

At Paul Antony Beds & Furniture we keep abreast of all the latest trends and technological advancements in the bed and furniture market place, and we are able to communicate with you what it means in plain and simple speak, without the need for confusing jargon.

Our mission is quite a simple one, and that is to offer products that a you want, at a price your willing to pay, backed up with a delivery around your convenience . We are constantly striving to improve our customers experience when shopping with us, whether that be in store or online.

Tell us how Paul Antony Beds & Bedrooms made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
"Fantastic service Great range of beds and mattresses No hard sell, but very helpful & relaxed Convenient Location Thank you Paul for helping us choose out lovely comfortable mattress,definitely the correct choice. Highly recommended"
"Very helpful staff, the bed was delivered and they were very fast in making it up the stairs and out the door. I can't complain as it allowed me to get on with my day quickly ! Thank you Paul Antony !"
"Excellent service from start to delivery 👍"
"Brilliant service as always. Excellent value for money . Would definitely recommend to family & friends ."
"The staff within the store and delivery were all very helpful."
"I recently visited Paul Anthony on Wilson road Huyton. I was advised very professionally by sales when I told them my requirements. Mattress was delivered and other one taken away no messing round. Haven’t slept this well for years will definitely recommend you."
"I have been buying from paul anthony for about 15 years. I dont go anywhere else. Always receive service with a smile and good advice. Same staff over the years who handle the order start to finish. Quality and value for money with prompt delivery. I wont shop anywhere else whilst this friendly efficient service is provided."
"The staff were very courteous and knew what they were talking about, not just sales talk to encourage you to buy. I would recommended them especially as they were local to me."
"Very helpful sales assistant Delivery drivers polite professional efficient service"
"I purchased a bed and the help we got choosing it was fantastic.a girl called fallan was brilliant she told us all we needed to know about beds.she was brilliant at her job a credit to your company.we then went back to buy a mattress and the man was again brillant .thank you for our bed we will be back in the future"
"A good bed good service delivered on time price is good"
"Although it was a long time ago when we bought two beds from you,we had excellent service. When we need new beds etc in the future wouldn't hesitate to return to you and also recommend you to friends and family."
"This has been the best experience i have had, i bought a new bed and from the start i was updated on when it would be delivered, Fallon was amazing i had a small hick up with the bed, But Fallon resolved the issue. I would strongly recommend buy from Paul Anthony. Well done team."
"Bed was ok, but the drawers fell apart quite quickly, right off the runners, which snapped, and the only had underwear and small items inside so nothing to do with the weight. Im not sure the quality was as good as made out. Wouldn't rush to return, but the sales lady was lovely and delivery was quick."
"there is always a pleasant face when I enter the premises. No matter what I am looking for I am assured that I will always get first class service and helpful suggestions from the girls. the staff are a credit to the company and make my purchases so easy. A pleasure to shop there."
"We have had nothing but amazing customer service from this company. We have been buying from them for years now and have furnished three different properties using these guys. We find them very helpful and they always go the extra mile to help you. Thanks Guys x"
"Service we received was excellent"
"Our visit to the shop was excellent no pushy salesmen, but the staff where very helpful in finding us the perfect bed, so much so that we have revisited and bought some lovely furniture to compliment the bed, cannot rate highly enough!"
"Lovely curtains nice quality and design definitely recommend"
Paul Antony Beds & Bedrooms is rated 4.67 based on 30 reviews