Something-For-Me Reviews

of reviewers recommend Something-For-Me
Read Something-For-Me Reviews
Great products. Highly recommended.
smart shopping, thnak you for the good service
Easy to order and delivered fast.
Delivered as promised.
wide range of choice and good efficient service
I ordered my coat very close to Christmas and paid for next morning delivery and the coat arrived exactly on time.
I've recently purchased a pair of boots from this website. They arrived earlier than I was told they would which was great. The boots were nice unfortunately they didn't look good on my foot and the style didn't match what I had in mind. I had to return them two days before Christmas. Not sure who processed the return but I got a confirmation the next day. I was very impressed with the efficiency every thing was dealt with. Thank you!
Great service, really quick delivery
I'm between sizes but eventually got a dress I loved thanks to the help of the team. Very efficient thank you
Great easy to use site, excellent service
Very good service
Excellent service: order promptly dealt with and arrived well-packaged.
Brilliant everything went smoothly and I received my purchase within 2 days and with no hassle at all and my purchase was everything I wished for. I am more than happy. Thank you.
Ordering & delivery very good & prompt Would use again
Delighted with Kimono Excellent service came next day Will certainly use something for me again
Great service and price. My gorgeous new Ilse Jacobsen rain coat arrived promptly and was well packaged. Really pleased.
A lovely kimono top. Arrived quickly
Free shipping, fast delivery, useful updates. Definitely will buy from “Something for me” again.
First time I have ordered with you. Order arrived promptly and packaging was good, protecting the delicate items I had ordered. I ordered shoes and a clutch bag for my daughter’s wedding next year and the items looked exactly like they did on the website. I am delighted. 😊
I love the two one hundred stars tops I purchased (the top by accident lol but the kimono top on purpose I found customer service most helpful and I could have returned the incorrect order for free but liked it soo much I chose to keep it and buy again. Arrived very swiftly . Very pleased
Fantastic service, great trainers and delivered on time. Thank you
Something-For-Me is rated 4.85 based on 92 reviews