Something-For-Me Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Something-For-Me
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Great products. Highly recommended."
"Good service & quick refund on return of goods as size incorrect."
"Bought Oakwood leather jacket very pleased with it came within a few days"
"Great website. Super efficient service. Didn’t actually keep the boots as they were too big but no problem re refund."
"Great service and a lovely parcel to receive - beautifully wrapped o the outside and beautiful shoes on the inside. New shoes- good for the sole/soul :)"
"Excellent service. Would highly recommend."
"Fast delivery and product as descrived. Highly recommended!!"
"I love the breadth of selection on offer and that I can treat myself to something a little bit different. Usually delivery is within a day or two although it can be a bit longer. Generally service is great though. The only reason you aren't my 'go to' site is that reward vouchers can only be redeemed in store. I understand the logic of encouraging customers in to the store but, with a full time job and family commitments at the weekend, benefiting from my rewards is usually not possible and ends up feeling like a frustration and not a treat. I therefore shop elsewhere more and more often where I can realistically benefit from the bonuses offered."
"Prompt service and product securely wrapped."
"Fast delivery and great communication"
Something-For-Me is rated 4.90 based on 10 reviews