Patsyclare.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Patsyclare.co.uk

About Patsyclare.co.uk: Hand drawn caricatures. Uniquely created to your specification from supplied photos

mail@patsyclare.co.uk

14 Newell Rise
Claydon

How would you rate Patsyclare.co.uk ?

"Very good communications and quick response. Happy to accept specific requests"
"Have used Patsy a couple of times now and been very impressed with both the quality of the caricatures and the service. The recipients both loved the pictures and characterisation."
"Great picture capturing the individual really well from a photo. Prompt and efficient service and delivery. Perfect response to editing requests following initial draft. Overall great value."
"Patsy met the completion guidelines she gave, was very happy to make a small amendment that I asked for and was great with communication. I am overall very happy with my caricature and thank Patsy for her time & hard work, the only negative was that a few family members have said it is not a very good likeness of me."
"The caricature of my son and daughter in law's wedding as they jumped into the swimming pool was excellent such a good likeness,they were thrilled with their gift Thank you Patsy"
"Lovely to deal with and understood exactly what I wanted. Was delighted with the finished result, was amazing quality and better than expected. Thanks Patsy 😊"
"Patsy was very professional and very easy to communicate with. The caricature was a wonderful likeness and I was absolutely thrilled with the finished drawing."
"Responsive, helpful, friendly and a great caricaturist!"
"Great service from Patsy who was able to accommodate my urgent request. Very pleased with my caricature which was a 25th wedding anniversary present for my husband, who also loved it! Would recommend."
"good service"
"Great product ideal"
"Excellent second time I have asked Patsy to do picture and both have been exactly want I wanted. At work someone got another artist to do a caricature and admit is was a little cheaper but the quality was no where near as good plus they had to ok nearly every stage which was not what they expected. I gave Patsy an overview and she came up with the goods!"
"Very friendly service. Hassle free and extremely prompt"
"Patsy was so accommodating. I emailed my request at very short notice for my Son's 21st. Patsy responded really quickly and did everything to send me the picture in time. The caracature was beautifully drawn and in the exact details as I had described. My Son absolutely loved it and said it was the best ever birthday present he has ever received. I can't thank you enough Patsy!"
"Fabulous fun picture. Efficient service. Will recommend. Ordering 3 more."
"Very communicative and prompt with all replies. Wonderful attention to detail. Really captured the person's character Couldn't be more pleased!"
"Prompt service and listened to all ideas. The process was simple and extremely good."
"Friendly, precise and happy to please. Picture we received was for my daughters 18th and was spot on, even the unicorn!!!!"
"Patsy's caricature of my daughter was absolutely fantastic. We wanted it done from photographs as a surprise as she had recently qualified as a solicitor. We wanted something unique which could be held as a keepsake. Not only did Patsy get her likeness 'bang on' she made the caricature bespoke and individual to our requirements and the occasion. A brillant fast service too. When our daughter opened it she laughed, cried and laughed again. She loved it. Patsy Clare is an outstanding talent!"
"Always delighted with Patsy’s caricatures. She always manages to make them detailed and so personal for the individual. Brilliant presents - always a winner!"
Patsyclare.co.uk is rated 4.95 based on 171 reviews