Patsyclare.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Patsyclare.co.uk

About Patsyclare.co.uk: Hand drawn caricatures. Uniquely created to your specification from supplied photos

mail@patsyclare.co.uk

14 Newell Rise
Claydon

How would you rate Patsyclare.co.uk ?

"Patsy created the best caricature for my friends' wedding. Everybody appreciated and loved the caricature, specially the newly weds. Delivery was right on time even if the order was placed a bit late."
"Patsy created a fantastic caricature for a retirement gift - cant wait for the presentation later this month! The service was excellent and Patsy couldn't have been more helpful - thank you!"
"Very helpful and speedy turnaround of product"
"Attention to detail is absolutely fantastic - all the caricatures I have had drawn have been well appreciated by the recipient."
"Excellent job and very quick turnaround"
"Great service, fab picture and delivered promptly."
"The fact that my friend shed a tear when I gave him his birthday present (special birthday) shows just how good Patsy is! She did a fantastic job from photographs that were sent via e-mail. When she asked for the make/model of the bike/car in the picture (I had 2 done) it proved my gifts were in good hands - she wanted to look at the items from every angle to ensure perfection. The bike was customised - I didn't need to point this out to Patsy - her attention to detail is fabulous. The turnaround was quick and the pictures were send via secure post to ensure receipt. I would not hesitate to recommend Patsy - go for it - she's a gem (not to mention incredibly talented)."
"Patsy captured my families personalities perfectly! Awesome caricatures! The service was brilliant and Patsy was in touch with me throughout the process to discuss the picture. Highly recommend her."
"Very helpful, quick turnaround, great drawing - a fantastic likeness and when something minor needed to be changed she managed it straightaway. The recipient was thrilled with it and being a retiring senior manager he doesn't give compliments easily!"
"Excellent swift friendly service and fabulous product."
"SUPERB, FRIENDLY & GREAT ART WORK"
"Patsy was very efficient and took so much trouble to make sure that the caricature was exactly how I wanted it. The finished result was really wonderful and will make a fantastic gift for my husband. I couldn't have asked for a better service."
"Excellent service and excellent product - it takes pride of place on my wall. My family love the caricature - it was just what l wanted. Nothing too much of a problem and would recommend you to anyone."
"Fast efficient and friendly service plus a great product!"
"The caricature Patsy did for me was a gift for a band and it was wonderful. It was received with the utmost laughter, delight and happiness. It was the best gift I could have given, thanks to the incredible skill and commitment of Patsy. Patsy was incredibly patient with me, nothing was too much trouble. I would thoroughly recommend Patsy to all."
"It made my 18 year old son smile! A rare event!. It was very quickly produced at my request and just captured his essence perfectly."
"I received an speedy, excellent and courteous response from Patsyclare. The understanding was first class and I received my image in good time to give as a gift. Excellent !"
"Brilliant artist and very nice to correspond with"
"Patsy created a wonderful caricature for my business Facebook cover and profile picture. Many of our customers have commented on the remarkable likeness. Highly recommended"
"clear, straightforward, concise interactions, flexible and great end product"
Patsyclare.co.uk is rated 4.96 based on 151 reviews