Patsyclare.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Patsyclare.co.uk

About Patsyclare.co.uk: Hand drawn caricatures. Uniquely created to your specification from supplied photos

mail@patsyclare.co.uk

14 Newell Rise
Claydon

How would you rate Patsyclare.co.uk ?

"Patsy was so accommodating. I emailed my request at very short notice for my Son's 21st. Patsy responded really quickly and did everything to send me the picture in time. The caracature was beautifully drawn and in the exact details as I had described. My Son absolutely loved it and said it was the best ever birthday present he has ever received. I can't thank you enough Patsy!"
"Fabulous fun picture. Efficient service. Will recommend. Ordering 3 more."
"Very communicative and prompt with all replies. Wonderful attention to detail. Really captured the person's character Couldn't be more pleased!"
"Prompt service and listened to all ideas. The process was simple and extremely good."
"Friendly, precise and happy to please. Picture we received was for my daughters 18th and was spot on, even the unicorn!!!!"
"Patsy's caricature of my daughter was absolutely fantastic. We wanted it done from photographs as a surprise as she had recently qualified as a solicitor. We wanted something unique which could be held as a keepsake. Not only did Patsy get her likeness 'bang on' she made the caricature bespoke and individual to our requirements and the occasion. A brillant fast service too. When our daughter opened it she laughed, cried and laughed again. She loved it. Patsy Clare is an outstanding talent!"
"Always delighted with Patsy’s caricatures. She always manages to make them detailed and so personal for the individual. Brilliant presents - always a winner!"
"Patsy created the best caricature for my friends' wedding. Everybody appreciated and loved the caricature, specially the newly weds. Delivery was right on time even if the order was placed a bit late."
"Patsy created a fantastic caricature for a retirement gift - cant wait for the presentation later this month! The service was excellent and Patsy couldn't have been more helpful - thank you!"
"Very helpful and speedy turnaround of product"
"Attention to detail is absolutely fantastic - all the caricatures I have had drawn have been well appreciated by the recipient."
"Excellent job and very quick turnaround"
"Great service, fab picture and delivered promptly."
"The fact that my friend shed a tear when I gave him his birthday present (special birthday) shows just how good Patsy is! She did a fantastic job from photographs that were sent via e-mail. When she asked for the make/model of the bike/car in the picture (I had 2 done) it proved my gifts were in good hands - she wanted to look at the items from every angle to ensure perfection. The bike was customised - I didn't need to point this out to Patsy - her attention to detail is fabulous. The turnaround was quick and the pictures were send via secure post to ensure receipt. I would not hesitate to recommend Patsy - go for it - she's a gem (not to mention incredibly talented)."
"Patsy captured my families personalities perfectly! Awesome caricatures! The service was brilliant and Patsy was in touch with me throughout the process to discuss the picture. Highly recommend her."
"Very helpful, quick turnaround, great drawing - a fantastic likeness and when something minor needed to be changed she managed it straightaway. The recipient was thrilled with it and being a retiring senior manager he doesn't give compliments easily!"
"Excellent swift friendly service and fabulous product."
"SUPERB, FRIENDLY & GREAT ART WORK"
"Patsy was very efficient and took so much trouble to make sure that the caricature was exactly how I wanted it. The finished result was really wonderful and will make a fantastic gift for my husband. I couldn't have asked for a better service."
"Excellent service and excellent product - it takes pride of place on my wall. My family love the caricature - it was just what l wanted. Nothing too much of a problem and would recommend you to anyone."
Patsyclare.co.uk is rated 4.96 based on 158 reviews