Patsyclare.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Patsyclare.co.uk

About Patsyclare.co.uk: Hand drawn caricatures. Uniquely created to your specification from supplied photos

mail@patsyclare.co.uk

14 Newell Rise
Claydon

How would you rate Patsyclare.co.uk?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"It made my 18 year old son smile! A rare event!. It was very quickly produced at my request and just captured his essence perfectly."
"I received an speedy, excellent and courteous response from Patsyclare. The understanding was first class and I received my image in good time to give as a gift. Excellent !"
"Brilliant artist and very nice to correspond with"
"Patsy created a wonderful caricature for my business Facebook cover and profile picture. Many of our customers have commented on the remarkable likeness. Highly recommended"
"clear, straightforward, concise interactions, flexible and great end product"
"Patsy Clare Caricatures are fantastic. Excellent communication, accommodated my requests fantastically, and the end result of the caricature is amazing. It is framed and on my wall as we speak. Thank you so much again Patsy!!"
"Very good service and wonderful caricature done by Patsy Clare. She is extremely patient and thorough."
"Easy to deal with. Produced an excellent caricature that gave a good likeness of the subjects based on the photos I sent. The composition closely followed the brief I sent her. Very pleased."
"Perfect capture of expression and everything I asked for This is my second caricature and both of them have exceeded my hopes Prompt service and very approachable"
"Fantastic work by Patsy. Sent message with pics, a nice friendly chat on phone and the caricature was ready the next day. Awesome work. It was a great hit with all. Thank you"
"loved the caricature Patsy did for us. Had a great resemblance."
"Patsy did a caricature for our up and coming wedding next year - after a couple of drafts and changes (that was purely me being a little particular) I have received it and am so happy with it! I cannot wait to surprise my husband to be and guests with the likeness of it on the big day! Thank you so much Patsy xx"
"The caricature was fantastic."
"Brilliant likeness and picture, and delivered so timely, excellent service, Patsy you are so talented. Thank you"
"She produced an excellent caracature for friends birthday"
"Having seen Patsy's work via a colleague a few years ago, I asked her to draw one for a friend who's leaving our firm. From the few photos I sent, she did an amazing job and really captured a great likeness. We exchanged a few emails about what I wanted and what would work well and I am over the moon with the end result. Thank you!"
"Patsy provided us with a fantastic caricature for a wedding couple using some photographs and a variety of themes and some last minute details. It was completed and sent within a week, highly highly recommended, we couldn't be happier and can't wait to give the happy couple their wedding gift. Thank you so much!"
"Excellent likeness, just what i wanted, brilliant service"
Paul Overton
Verified Reviewer
"Can't thank Patsy enough, she did the best caricature of my Daughter and Husband to be for a gift on their wedding day and I have to say everyone just loved it. The detail of the dress and suit was amazing just from the brief description that I was able to provide, the faces were incredible, my Daughter thinks its amazing and will be hanging from a wall for all to see. Thank you Patsy."
"The caricature is spot on and Patsy even made a couple of adjustments to it when asked to make it absolutely perfect!"
Patsyclare.co.uk is rated 4.96 based on 136 reviews