Patsyclare.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Patsyclare.co.uk
Read Patsyclare.co.uk Reviews

About Patsyclare.co.uk:

Hand drawn caricatures. Uniquely created to your specification from supplied photos

mail@patsyclare.co.uk

14 Newell Rise
Claydon

Tell us how Patsyclare.co.uk made you happy
Fantastic art work! Friendly and very helpful plus very a very quick turnaround. Very pleased with my purchase.
Patsyclare.co.uk 5 star review on 23rd April 2021
Posted 4 minutes ago
I was really impressed with Patsy's work! So efficient and quick delivery too!
Quite simply, amazing. Thank you so much X
Amazing Patsy created a really fun caricature of my 18 year old daughter for her birthday in record time - was even happy to do some changes with zero fuss! Thank you Patsy! Super quick turn around, super professional and a really fun gift!
Amazing service. We are really happy with the final picture.
Asked Patsy to create a caricature for my daughters 21st. Patsy replied immediately to my request and incorporated everything I asked into the finished picture. The result is stunning. If you are thinking of having a caricature drawn then I would not hesitate in recommending Patsy.
The whole experience from initial contact to finished caricature was perfect.....a lovely person to deal with and an excellent caricature of our grandson on his 18th birthday, which we know will be treasured by his family forever. All the dates agreed to were kept and the price very good, considering the superb quality of the work.
Patsy was brilliant from start to finish. Understood what we wanted, appreciated the quick time frame and made the few tiny tweaks we needed at the end to take it from great, to absolutely brilliant. And the recipient laughed so hard, the reaction was exactly spot on! Thank you so much for everything!
I contacted Patsy "out of the blue" to commission a family caricature for my wife's 60th birthday. In a matter of a few days, we had agreed on the content and the basic structure and just over a week later the final version was available. To say the reaction from everyone who has seen it was overwhelmingly positive would be an understatement. Patsy captured little details that all those included could recognise and we both laughed at and love the print which will have a pride of place.
I was given a work leaving gift by Patsy and when I couldn’t think of a great 70th birthday present for my Mum I suddenly thought of getting a picture of her and her grandkids. I’m so glad I did as my Mum loves it and it’s brought to joy to everyone. It was also very easy and fast to arrange this. I would highly recommend Patsy to anyone.
Pasty did a caricature of my daughter, grandson and me. When I received the proof from Pasty I wasn't happy with one of the image, but Pasty happily sorted this to my satisfaction. I would recommend Pasty's work to friends and family.
Wow - what a talented lady ! I ordered a caricature of my family as a Christmas present for my parents. When it arrived, it was far better than I ever imagined. The colours, the detail, the facial expressions Patsy created were all absolutely spot on. My parents were bowled over and the picture now has centre stage in their living room. Every time they look at it it makes them smile. That's exactly what I wanted. Thank you so much Patsy :)
Love Patsy's work, we have quite a wonderful collection of caricature's that celebrate our friends and family in all their glory. Thank you Patsy
Patsy was prompt in responding and produced an excellent gift for our colleague. She wants to do the job well and met the deadlines we had to ensure it was ready on time. Our colleague was thrilled with the result and so were we!
Excellent likeness and very speedy. Very good communication. Thoroughly recommend.
After a recommendation was impressed with result and prompt service
A fantastic service from first contact to final delivery. Friendly, professional and patient. Patsy was more than happy to accommodate all our crazy ideas and requirements! Over the moon with the resulting caricature that will bring us many years of amusement.
I found Patsyclare via the internet , I had a responce by the very next day and my stunning artwork within two weeks An excellent artist , and great service
Talented, witty, very recognisable caricatures, super-responsive/swift delivery and communications.
Patsy produced a wonderful group caricature for us to mark a 20 year anniversary. Right from the start she was very helpful with regard suggestions for layouts etc and was very patient when we requested a few tweaks! The standard or her work is amazing and I will certainly use her again for any future caricatures.
Patsyclare.co.uk is rated 4.97 based on 246 reviews