Patsyclare.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Patsyclare.co.uk

About Patsyclare.co.uk: Hand drawn caricatures. Uniquely created to your specification from supplied photos

mail@patsyclare.co.uk

14 Newell Rise
Claydon

How would you rate Patsyclare.co.uk?

"SUPERB, FRIENDLY & GREAT ART WORK"
"Patsy was very efficient and took so much trouble to make sure that the caricature was exactly how I wanted it. The finished result was really wonderful and will make a fantastic gift for my husband. I couldn't have asked for a better service."
"Excellent service and excellent product - it takes pride of place on my wall. My family love the caricature - it was just what l wanted. Nothing too much of a problem and would recommend you to anyone."
"Fast efficient and friendly service plus a great product!"
"The caricature Patsy did for me was a gift for a band and it was wonderful. It was received with the utmost laughter, delight and happiness. It was the best gift I could have given, thanks to the incredible skill and commitment of Patsy. Patsy was incredibly patient with me, nothing was too much trouble. I would thoroughly recommend Patsy to all."
"It made my 18 year old son smile! A rare event!. It was very quickly produced at my request and just captured his essence perfectly."
"I received an speedy, excellent and courteous response from Patsyclare. The understanding was first class and I received my image in good time to give as a gift. Excellent !"
"Brilliant artist and very nice to correspond with"
"Patsy created a wonderful caricature for my business Facebook cover and profile picture. Many of our customers have commented on the remarkable likeness. Highly recommended"
"clear, straightforward, concise interactions, flexible and great end product"
"Patsy Clare Caricatures are fantastic. Excellent communication, accommodated my requests fantastically, and the end result of the caricature is amazing. It is framed and on my wall as we speak. Thank you so much again Patsy!!"
"Very good service and wonderful caricature done by Patsy Clare. She is extremely patient and thorough."
"Easy to deal with. Produced an excellent caricature that gave a good likeness of the subjects based on the photos I sent. The composition closely followed the brief I sent her. Very pleased."
"Perfect capture of expression and everything I asked for This is my second caricature and both of them have exceeded my hopes Prompt service and very approachable"
"Fantastic work by Patsy. Sent message with pics, a nice friendly chat on phone and the caricature was ready the next day. Awesome work. It was a great hit with all. Thank you"
"loved the caricature Patsy did for us. Had a great resemblance."
"Patsy did a caricature for our up and coming wedding next year - after a couple of drafts and changes (that was purely me being a little particular) I have received it and am so happy with it! I cannot wait to surprise my husband to be and guests with the likeness of it on the big day! Thank you so much Patsy xx"
"The caricature was fantastic."
"Brilliant likeness and picture, and delivered so timely, excellent service, Patsy you are so talented. Thank you"
"She produced an excellent caracature for friends birthday"
Patsyclare.co.uk is rated 4.96 based on 141 reviews