Patsyclare.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Patsyclare.co.uk

About Patsyclare.co.uk: Hand drawn caricatures. Uniquely created to your specification from supplied photos

mail@patsyclare.co.uk

14 Newell Rise
Claydon

Tell us how Patsyclare.co.uk made you happy

"Great communication, and the art work is outstanding. 100 % Happy."
"Excellent service and excellent likeness, I would highly recommend Patsy to anyone brilliant"
"I was very happy with the caricature of my nephew for his 18th birthday. Communication was good, service was prompt and Patsy Clare was happy to make the tweaks I suggested. My nephew was delighted with his memorable gift."
"I cannot begin to tell you how brilliant the drawing that Patsyclare did for me. The likeness to what I sent her was absolutely perfect. I must also add that the communication I received was first class. I sent a couple of photos and the day after I had a proof . I cannot recommend Patsyclare enough and I would not hesitate in recommending her or using her again"
"I would highly recommend Patsyclare Caricatures, I had a caricature done at short notice and Patsy could not have been more helpful in getting it done well before the deadline! The process was also excellent, Patsy sent me the caricature for review and then made a few very minor tweaks (hair colour, shading etc) that actually then made the image extremely realistic. Highly recommended!"
"Amazing picture, perfect service! Thank you!!"
"Fantastic service and amazing caricature of my son for his 40th... He loved it! (as did the rest of the family). Thanks Patsy I couldn't have been happier."
"Excellent likeness. Easy process and great time turnaround. Would highly recommend! Thank you."
"Very good communications and quick response. Happy to accept specific requests"
"Have used Patsy a couple of times now and been very impressed with both the quality of the caricatures and the service. The recipients both loved the pictures and characterisation."
"Great picture capturing the individual really well from a photo. Prompt and efficient service and delivery. Perfect response to editing requests following initial draft. Overall great value."
"Patsy met the completion guidelines she gave, was very happy to make a small amendment that I asked for and was great with communication. I am overall very happy with my caricature and thank Patsy for her time & hard work, the only negative was that a few family members have said it is not a very good likeness of me."
"The caricature of my son and daughter in law's wedding as they jumped into the swimming pool was excellent such a good likeness,they were thrilled with their gift Thank you Patsy"
"Lovely to deal with and understood exactly what I wanted. Was delighted with the finished result, was amazing quality and better than expected. Thanks Patsy 😊"
"Patsy was very professional and very easy to communicate with. The caricature was a wonderful likeness and I was absolutely thrilled with the finished drawing."
"Responsive, helpful, friendly and a great caricaturist!"
"Great service from Patsy who was able to accommodate my urgent request. Very pleased with my caricature which was a 25th wedding anniversary present for my husband, who also loved it! Would recommend."
"good service"
"Great product ideal"
"Excellent second time I have asked Patsy to do picture and both have been exactly want I wanted. At work someone got another artist to do a caricature and admit is was a little cheaper but the quality was no where near as good plus they had to ok nearly every stage which was not what they expected. I gave Patsy an overview and she came up with the goods!"
Patsyclare.co.uk is rated 4.96 based on 179 reviews