Tastebox.co.uk Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Tastebox.co.uk

+44 (0) 3333 440073

info@tastebox.co.uk

Unit 7 Hungry Fox Estate

How would you rate Tastebox.co.uk?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"The ordering process was simple and the fast delivery was amazing. Thank you so much."
"Absolutely disgusted with this company do not use. No customer service and no goods delivered either will be seeking a refund from my card company"
Catrine Halls
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery, great service"
"I ordered my items and didn't receive them 2 weeks later."
Geraldine Mcewan
Verified Buyer
"Very happy always bring it back from USA."
Simon Wild
Verified Buyer
"Super fast delivery at peak time!"
Steven Checkley
Verified Buyer
"I have not placed any order with tastebox whatsoever, never in fact yet I have had money from my bank account deducted"
Daniel Ansell
Verified Buyer
"Exactly what I needed and speedy delivery time Thank you"
"Prompt delivery product exactly as described"
Celia Ballantyne
Verified Buyer
"I'm fairly hard to please and have been most impressed by the breadth and efficiency of this business."
"Received my order very quickly, however one item was missing. I sent an email to Tastebox about this and they resolved the issue very quickly, I received the missing item within a day or two. Excellent customer service! I will be using Tastebox again in the future."
Lisa Mccague
Verified Buyer
"I would not rate you at all. I have not received my order which was ordered on 17November. You are impossible to get hold of, by phone and email and I am not happy and would never use you again"
Giselle Herring
Verified Buyer
"Great website, easy and clear ordering. Items packaged perfectly. Fantastic service and will definitely use again."
Yvette Gibbon
Verified Buyer
"I was very happy with the extremely fast and efficient service I received"
"Very good. Searching for a product online and not getting very good response. Tastebox had it in stock, cheaper than amazon and very realistic Delivery charge (one website was charging £6.50 postage). Everyone at work loves the product and I have passed on website details of where I got it from. Thanks"
Jessica Wheeler-Jones
Verified Buyer
"Very prompt delivery, great items, thanks :)"
"I ordered a Tin of gin gift set for a present and it went down very well! It arrived quickly and was very well packaged. will almost certainly use tastebox again, looks like a few Christmas presents sorted!"
"Very happy with my order - quick delivery, quality products, great price. Thanks!"
"Ordering was easy, item came well packaged and didn't take long to arrive. Only thing I would have liked is an estimated delivery date."
Tina Stenson
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use website. Speedy delivery"
Tastebox.co.uk is rated 4.32 based on 65 reviews