Tastebox.co.uk Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Tastebox.co.uk

+44 (0) 3333 440073

info@tastebox.co.uk

Unit 7 Hungry Fox Estate

How would you rate Tastebox.co.uk ?

"Overpriced. Delivery took too long considering what it cost."
Hello, I'm sorry you felt the need to leave a negative review after your purchase. Our prices are very competitive, all of our products are imported from the USA and as such inccur a high cost for transportation and import into the UK. The price reflects this, for a hard to obtain item. Regarding the delivery of your order taking too long - you chose our standard delivery option - typically this takes 2 - 4 working days - having checked delivery confirmation from Royal Mail your order was delivered 4 working days after dispatch, in line with our estimate and clearly stated on our website when choosing a delivery method. We've had no contact regarding your order other than this review so if you'd like to resolve any of your issues please get in touch - we offer a free returns service ^Tastebox
"Excellent! Arrived quickly. great service."
"Fantastic website to use, easily found what I was looking for and at a really good price, extremely quick delivery, will definitely be re-purchasing and recommending to friends and family"
"Really pleased with order"
"Delivery was extremely cheap and fast, website was simple to use. There was also a large range of products for me to choose from."
"Quick delivery and great choice!"
"Large collection to choose from, easy to order, and fast delivery"
"Easy to order, came quickly and super yummy. Very satisfied with my purchase and when in need of some Jolly Ranchers for a good price in future this will be my first stop! :)"
"Easy to use website. Kept up to date with delivery. Faster delivery than expexted. Nicely packaged and secure. Products all perfect and what I ordered. A* supplier."
"Easy to navigate website: order well packaged and delivered promptly. Would definitely use again. Thank you"
"Item out quick, good delivery, tasty products!"
"Good choice, quick delivery."
"Products at good prices and an excellent service."
"Quick process. Fast delivery."
"Fast delivery and tasty sweets"
"Still not received, don’t update order status and don’t respond to emails but have my money!"
Hi Cheryl, I'm sorry we let you down on the delivery of your order - from what I can see you were in touch with customer service and we have arranged a re-send of the order for you. I can confirm that your order was with Royal Mail the day after you ordered, we were unable to work with them to find out where the original order had gotten to ^Tastebox
"My order arrived very quickly and was able to enjoy my favourite creamer in my coffee."
"Well packed and quick dispatch."
"Love this place! The prices are great and the food is as good as I remember from my childhood growing up in America. The delivery times are reasonable and always within the specified period. 5***** all the way!!"
"Had exactly what I wanted and arrived very quickly! Will be using them again for those hard to find products at good prices!"
Tastebox.co.uk is rated 4.34 based on 96 reviews