Pathway Advice Reviews

joshua@pathwayadvice.org.uk

Suite F1 Sovereign House
Stockport Road

Tell us how Pathway Advice made you happy
Great service from start to finish. Helped me so much. Highly recommended.
Great support and advice from the person giving the info and helped me come to the right conclusion and whats best for me
So helpful and understanding. Kieran was great,looked at every option for me. Thank you
Excellent service. Thanks to Callum especially.
Pathway were extremely helpful and cooperating when they dealt with my debt situation.
The first thing I could say about Kieran is ,he didn't judge me .He talked to very clearly and helped me a lot.He listened patiently to me.The information he gave me was really helpful and I was able to make decision. He did all the things he had said very quickly. He not only helped me to go through every single things but also gave me peace of mind. I really appreciate .
Quick and very informative service. Very useful information.
Great, unbiased advise. Direct but professional and relatable. Thank you so much
Pathway Advice have been absolutley amazing helping me to sort out my finances. Kieran especially has been so helpful from start to finish and put me at ease every step of the way. I now feel like there is light at the end of the tunnel and I have pathway to thank for that. 1000% recommend.
Spoke to Kieran who is an absolute star and asset to the company. Explained to me what my options are, did not mind answering all of my questions - regardless of how silly they were- and followed up the next day as promised. Even though I did not go through with an IVA at this point, I would highly recommend Kieran for his knowledge, expertise and friendly, yet professional, manner.
Fab service, very friendly and informative
I Spoke To Callum who was amazing he walked me through all my options and made me feel at ease.. I was very nervous and anxious before it he really helped me and did not judge me. So glad I used pathway advise.
Callum at Pathway was excellent. He talked me through every step of my IVA in a professional manner. It was all sorted out quickly and professionally. Would recommend
Very helpful an made me feel relieved on how I was treated an the help I got on getting me the IVA an now I'm in better place mentally Kieran was very good on helping me
Before I heard of pathway I was struggling financially and couldn’t see a way out of my situation. A friend told me about pathway and from the very first phone call they put my mind at ease and alleviated my concerns. My personal experience with Kieran has been amazing, he has talked me through everything and made things easy to understand, I would highly recommend Pathway advice to anybody. They have changed my life.
I plucked up the courage one evening to make the call to Pathway. I was a bag of nerves but thanks to the calm and assuring advice given to me by the person at the end of the line, Kieran McGuinn, it was the start of a new chapter for me. I cannot that Pathway enough for the professional, but personal, help they gave me.
Very helpful
Very reassuring service .
The customer care I received from Callum was excellent.
Pathways helped me sort my debt thank you kieron was so helpful
Pathway Advice is rated 5.0 based on 182 reviews