Pathway Advice Reviews

joshua@pathwayadvice.org.uk

Suite F1 Sovereign House
Stockport Road

Tell us how Pathway Advice made you happy
Great, unbiased advise. Direct but professional and relatable. Thank you so much
Pathway Advice have been absolutley amazing helping me to sort out my finances. Kieran especially has been so helpful from start to finish and put me at ease every step of the way. I now feel like there is light at the end of the tunnel and I have pathway to thank for that. 1000% recommend.
Spoke to Kieran who is an absolute star and asset to the company. Explained to me what my options are, did not mind answering all of my questions - regardless of how silly they were- and followed up the next day as promised. Even though I did not go through with an IVA at this point, I would highly recommend Kieran for his knowledge, expertise and friendly, yet professional, manner.
Fab service, very friendly and informative
I Spoke To Callum who was amazing he walked me through all my options and made me feel at ease.. I was very nervous and anxious before it he really helped me and did not judge me. So glad I used pathway advise.
Callum at Pathway was excellent. He talked me through every step of my IVA in a professional manner. It was all sorted out quickly and professionally. Would recommend
Very helpful an made me feel relieved on how I was treated an the help I got on getting me the IVA an now I'm in better place mentally Kieran was very good on helping me
Before I heard of pathway I was struggling financially and couldn’t see a way out of my situation. A friend told me about pathway and from the very first phone call they put my mind at ease and alleviated my concerns. My personal experience with Kieran has been amazing, he has talked me through everything and made things easy to understand, I would highly recommend Pathway advice to anybody. They have changed my life.
I plucked up the courage one evening to make the call to Pathway. I was a bag of nerves but thanks to the calm and assuring advice given to me by the person at the end of the line, Kieran McGuinn, it was the start of a new chapter for me. I cannot that Pathway enough for the professional, but personal, help they gave me.
Very helpful
Very reassuring service .
The customer care I received from Callum was excellent.
Pathways helped me sort my debt thank you kieron was so helpful
They were very helpful and u got it all soted before Christmas
Very helpful. Staff I spoke to was understanding and non judgemental. Left me feeling like a weight off my shoulders.
Kieran from pathway advice was very helpful and did everything to make sure I got all the documents needed. Excellent.
Absolutely fantastic. So helpful every step of the way and with no judgement. Highly recommend.
Overall a relieving experience. All the folks at Pathway extremely knowledgeable and experienced at putting you at ease whilst making some important decisions.
I needed advice from Pathways after first being helped by them over a year ago... they offered me free help and support this week. I’m still on the right track thanks to Pathways
The best thing I have ever done Callum helped me to speak about my debts which I had been carrying around for years like a big dark cloud. Please contact this company if you are in a mess they can help you don’t be alone.
Pathway Advice is rated 4.97 based on 175 reviews