Pathway Advice Reviews

joshua@pathwayadvice.org.uk

Suite F1 Sovereign House
Stockport Road

Tell us how Pathway Advice made you happy
From my very first conversation i felt at ease. The staff are extremely helpful, non judgemental and answered all of my queries. I was extremely anxious about my query, but after speaking to the staff at Pathway i felt as if a huge weight had been lifted. They went through every stage of the process and explained everything clearly. They kept me updated on the whole process of my application and always called when they said they were going to. Highly recommended. Thank you
Could not fault the advice given to me which was very easy to understand and also all the help l received to sort it out online
I have recently gone to pathway with my debt problems, Keiran has been my adviser and has been brilliant, very easy to talk to and reassuring, made the whole process much easier to deal with! Would definitely recommend this company!
Very informative
I would highly recommend pathway advice to anyone who is struggling! I spoke with Kieran who is very friendly and professional, he explained everything in detail to me and advised what the best option for me would be. Kieran sorted everything out for me in a matter of days and I can't thank him enough, im so glad I went with pathways! Anyone who needs advice should contact pathways!
Was very nervous to ring for help..been thinking about it for years but thought I could sort myself out with help...sadly things happen in life that cant be helped so I got into a bit if a rut and needed help..couldnt talk to family or friends as embarrassed and proud....anyway rang this company and started talking to Callum..no judgement from him..just listened to me waffle on....he asked clear questions to fund out things and what best for me...explained all clearly...rang when said he would as I set times cos of work...paperwork done quickly and efficiently...kept in contact with me and I could message him whenever I needed...good company and Callum is a lovely man and a assist to the company..
I would highly recommend Pathway Advice. My own situation I could see no way out. But after I spoke with Callum I was completely put at ease. He clearly outlined everything and nothing was to much trouble. Having never been in this situation before it was worrying but also didnt feel on my own after calling them. Take the first step and call them..I am glad I did.
I would definitely advise anyone going through financial struggles and can’t see a way out to go through Pathway. I felt very ashamed and out of control with my debts but after speaking with Callum who was completely non judgemental, reassuring, patient and informative, talked me through all of my options and worked very hard on my behalf implenenting a way forward that I can finally see a future where I am debt free. Thank you Callum for all your help and advice! FE😊
I feel like they saved my life ,I got myself in a bit of a mess felt there was no way out of the trouble I got myself in . I felt it was to good to be true,but I was all good . Big thank you
Callum was incredibly thorough and knowledgeable and gave some fantastic advise.
Kieran was Very helpful every single time , I feel that someone really back me up, I feel very comfortable and safe, I will say, I'm Very pleased with Pathway thanks again for everything.
Such a fantastic service I would recommend to anyone who is struggling I am self employed and over the years got myself into a bit of a pickle after speaking to pathway I felt reasured that there was help available I am now confident that I can comfortably deal with my depts, thank you !
I found Pathway and my advisor Kieran very helpful. The whole process was quick, easy and explained very well. I would recommend.
So helpful with everything. Everything has been explained brilliantly.
Excellent service. Callum explain everything very well. He was very nice and professional. Highly recommended
Professional and clear with their advice. No judgements made at all and made to feel comfortable in difficult times.
From the beginning Kieran at pathway has kept me informed as the process went along. Any problems were explained and I recommend pathway to any one needing this type of service.
Found pathway really helpful and easy to talk to
Worrying about my debts is when I turned to the internet and entered my information in relation to getting some advice. This is where pathways advice go in touch with me in order to ‘point me in the right direction’ and how I can overcome my worries. The team was very informative and answered all of my question providing the best advice according to my situation. The professionalism cannot be faulted at all and I would recommend them to solve any worries or concerns with any problem involving debts. Thanks you to Pathways Advice!!! Big shout out to them.
Pathway Advice is rated 4.97 based on 175 reviews