Patchwork Gift Registry Reviews

of reviewers recommend Patchwork Gift Registry
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Patchwork Gift Registry Reviews

About Patchwork Gift Registry:

Patchwork lets friends contribute cash, time and skills to organise a group gift or event. With Pinterest style layout, gorgeous image gallery and customisable templates creating a patchwork is easy and fun. Whatever you're celebrating, try it today.

+44 (0)20 8617 8487

hello@patchworkit.com

Tell us how Patchwork Gift Registry made you happy
Very easy to use.
The pop up box could have been fixed on the screen longer and on one page rather than having to scroll up so that you see all the text in the box.
A great way to get the community involved.
Easy to use and help chat available if needed.
A great facility! Only thing I'd expand on is the final bit around adding a message as it's not clear what this is for or to be used against. Otherwise what a really great digital means and can support creative thinking!
Hello, A really good concept, fun and efficient.
As an older computer user, I did feel quite bullied into using Paypal. System trying to "trick" and confuse me back to Paypal at each and every step. I do have a Paypal account which is in another currency and I wanted to use a Sterling card. I almost gave up to just transfer our nephew the money.
Also: why the 500£ limit? I had to do a contribution in my name and another one in my husband's name. Another Paypal rule?
Apart from this, your site is a fantastic idea to contribute to what our nephew and his future wife really want as a gift: much better than mismatched cutlery and appliances newly wed usually end up with.
Thank you for making this possible. back off Paypal!!
Excellent idea!
So far website easy to use. Great package idea. Will use again.
Only improvement would be PayPal
Liked the colours and the layouts. I think trying to put things in the basket was tricky to begin with but once it was done once then a lot easier
Hi, I think visually the design is very appealing. The only thing I found a bit irritating, was that the people I was buying the gift for were not very "present" on the site, (because the general appearance was too generic maybe?) Or at least it made my uncertain a couple of times, whether I was really buying this gift for them now, or whether I was in fact on a wrong site. Seeing their names during the payment reassured me, however. But maybe the gift overview could be a bit more personalised? Or their names more present?
So far I have found Patchwork easy to use. I set up my Wedding Gift Registry quickly and easily. The only suggestion I would give is adding the option to partially fund an item as some of our gift items are fairly pricey and it would be great if people could contribute towards something larger.
I had great fun choosing. I hope all will go well.
It would have been beneficial to know how much the item cost before clicking on it.
Hi there, thanks for your review. A Patchwork will have a slightly different view depending on whether you are visiting the site on a desktop or on mobile. On desktop, hovering over a patch will reveal the cost, whereas on mobile you'll need to click through to slideshow view to see the prices. Hope this helps :)
It's a good idea but it took several attemps to complete request.
Very easy to use and straight forward.
A very good tool.
Good to have everything together in one place. Could be streamlined by having less stages and a clearer menu driven input.
Paypal section could be better with a clear statement that purchase has been made (as with ebay) and not being dumped to a screen offering the set up of a paypal account.
Perfect for the weird limbo between not needing gifts and having guests who want to give them!

Would be great moving forward to have options for the patchwork not to be searchable by anyone - we don't want strangers knowing when we're getting married, where we are from etc.
Would also be a useful option to be able to allow guests to choose their contribution amount - so we ask for a sofa costing £400 and guests can fund part of it until it's topped up. Instead we have a patch for £20 called 'A bit of sofa' in line with some of the more specific patchwork boards you offer as templates.
Another option would be to add links to specific gifts such as National Trust membership or a cinema pass so that it can be bought directly.
Great place to get ideas ready for honeymoon planning, less clear on how to allocate things for guests to be responsible for so they have more of a sense of ownership of the gift
Very clever