Patchwork Gift Registry Reviews

of reviewers recommend Patchwork Gift Registry
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Patchwork Gift Registry Reviews

About Patchwork Gift Registry:

Patchwork lets friends contribute cash, time and skills to organise a group gift or event. With Pinterest style layout, gorgeous image gallery and customisable templates creating a patchwork is easy and fun. Whatever you're celebrating, try it today.

+44 (0)20 8617 8487

hello@patchworkit.com

Tell us how Patchwork Gift Registry made you happy
I loved it aesthetically and it was very easy to use, particularly with PayPal when I didnt have my card details to hand. Only confusing thing is the 3 dots in the bottom corner of each picture - I assumed there were multiple pictures or options similar to Instagram.
Hi Jess, Thanks so much for your lovely comments and feedback. Yes, the three dots kind of just indicate an "action" is required but can see how it might be confused with the swipe feature on Instagram :)
très bien efficace et simple a utiliser
Super-easy to set up, it's going to make the task of sorting out a group purchase much simpler.
Very good!
Quick and easy
By helping me choose a wonderful wedding present for a lovely couple - I thank you
Great service that is very easy to use
Very straightforward to use - a fun way of selecting a wedding present!
Payment page stalled and I had to resubmit payment details
Easy to use an a great way to give a wedding gift
very easy to navigate, lots of choice of donations
Quick & easy
Excellent way to buy a present for the Happy Couple
Easy and efficient
I have noticed a trend for couples getting married to ask for money towards their honeymoon. I am actually a big fan of this although it can feel very impersonal. What I loved about Patchwork is that I feel I have bought them an "experience" more than just handing over cold hard cash. And I got a hint of what a fantastic time they will have. Also discussing with other guests at the wedding it also made us quite jealous! It's a great idea and one I would happily recommend to friends :-)
I highly rate the services of Patchwork and have been busy telling others looking to set up a honeymoon fund or anything similar how great it is! Super simple for a technophobe like me to set up and they have consistently provided helpful troubleshooting advice to get my patchwork working.
What a simple way to 'choose' a gift. I liked the fact that the page for my niece's wedding was very much their own and not in the least impersonal. It made buying a gift really easy and the pics and messages made me feel that I was giving them something that they really wanted and could cherish. Much better than a cold 'wedding directory' list you find. Liked also that I could send a message and they received it immediately. Good work all
So easy and fun to set up. Such a great way to give and receive love!
Patchwork Gift Registry is rated 4.75 based on 2,602 reviews