Patchwork Gift Registry Reviews

of reviewers recommend Patchwork Gift Registry
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Patchwork Gift Registry Reviews

About Patchwork Gift Registry:

Patchwork lets friends contribute cash, time and skills to organise a group gift or event. With Pinterest style layout, gorgeous image gallery and customisable templates creating a patchwork is easy and fun. Whatever you're celebrating, try it today.

+44 (0)20 8617 8487

hello@patchworkit.com

Tell us how Patchwork Gift Registry made you happy
Really useful and easy to use!
Very easy to use. The site made ordering a self-portrait T-Towel of my child a doddle. Very pleased and impressed.
Easy to use, quick and smooth transaction. Cheerful and colourful Web page.
Such a great concept, and super efficient.
A brilliant platform to navigate and Rosie is so helpful if you have any queries. The outcome is a professional looking, attractive web page that is easy for people to use.
It was really easy to use, and looked lovely as well!
A great facility! Only thing I'd expand on is the final bit around adding a message as it's not clear what this is for or to be used against. Otherwise what a really great digital means and can support creative thinking!
Very unique and such a great idea
Very easy to use
Great idea. Well done!
Hello, A really good concept, fun and efficient.
As an older computer user, I did feel quite bullied into using Paypal. System trying to "trick" and confuse me back to Paypal at each and every step. I do have a Paypal account which is in another currency and I wanted to use a Sterling card. I almost gave up to just transfer our nephew the money.
Also: why the 500£ limit? I had to do a contribution in my name and another one in my husband's name. Another Paypal rule?
Apart from this, your site is a fantastic idea to contribute to what our nephew and his future wife really want as a gift: much better than mismatched cutlery and appliances newly wed usually end up with.
Thank you for making this possible. back off Paypal!!
Really user friendly .
Very easy to use website.
lovely products, easy to order
Easy to use
Very helpful when I made a mistake on my order. Thanks!
very easy platform to use
A convenient, relaxing way of selecting wedding gifts, knowing that the couple have listed their choices with text and photos, so no unwanted gifts. And that the giver can write a message and even upload a photo. So easy to pay and to know that the couple will look with delight at what was chosen. Good luck with Patchwork Gift Registry. It’s a booming business!
Was very easy to use and very colourful to view.
Very impressed with your site, so easy to use
Patchwork Gift Registry is rated 4.75 based on 2,602 reviews